Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Yes, that was a deal breaker for me, I completely lost interest in Nicole, well I still have Lily. And by the way marvin your mom is a hoe hahaha.
Your loss :sneaky:
But now that I think about it, there's very little DIK affinity girls besides Quinn. There's... idk, Sarah and Melanie maybe? Lily has a DIK choice IIRC but she responds positively to neutral/CHICK MCs. Sage leans DIK but has no affinity checks.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Your loss :sneaky:
But now that I think about it, there's very little DIK affinity girls besides Quinn. There's... idk, Sarah and Melanie maybe? Lily has a DIK choice IIRC but she responds positively to neutral/CHICK MCs. Sage leans DIK but has no affinity checks.
it depends, for example some decisions made with josy favor DIK's affinity, for example punching oscar. Sally would also apply, but more like a rivalry, sally has a sharp tongue but DIK mc knows how to get under her skin and make her angry. :HideThePain:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
MC's whiny personality whether chick or dik is perfectly compatible with smurfette as much as I like her :HideThePain:
View attachment 3984697
although i don't like smurfette it's obvious that she and the mc are a match made in heaven. What pisses me off about this scene is that it basically makes the whole affinity system useless, the mc will be a total wimp no matter what his affinity is. :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
it depends, for example some decisions made with josy favor DIK's affinity, for example punching oscar. Sally would also apply, but more like a rivalry, sally has a sharp tongue but DIK mc knows how to get under her skin and make her angry. :HideThePain:
I had a thought. What if instead of Vinny, the fuckface cunt ex-DIK, we got an antagonist in the form of Joanne, the former HOT president(?). That way we can fuck her into submission ;)
Really just pulling this out of my ass lmao

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I had a thought. What if instead of Vinny, the fuckface cunt ex-DIK, we got an antagonist in the form of Joanne, the former HOT president(?). That way we can fuck her into submission ;)
Really just pulling this out of my ass lmao
I don't think Joanne is the same character, but Sage mentions a sister she didn't get along with who was considered next in line for the presidency but then lost it to Sage. Certainly potential for drama there. James isn't the only character whose return would have an impact, though none will probably reach Zoey's level.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
The deeper I go into it the more I see what you're talking about. It's really engaging and I feel like my choices really matter, or I'm just deluding myself. I'm curious though, does my affinity toward one character and my choices toward them change something with the other LI? Or is it a few lines that are different?
It does. You can't have all the girls in one playthrough. Some will react more than others. Then there are some side girls who don't really care much, but the main girls do.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I don't think Joanne is the same character, but Sage mentions a sister she didn't get along with who was considered next in line for the presidency but then lost it to Sage. Certainly potential for drama there. James isn't the only character whose return would have an impact, though none will probably reach Zoey's level.
Quinn: "No! That was Joanne who did that!"
Sage: "Haha! Yeah! Aw, I miss her."
Quinn: "She's still abroad, right?"
Sage: "For the entire semester, I think."
Rusty: "You fucked Heather again last night?"
Tommy: "Yeah, but sometimes, I just don't know..."
Tommy: "I tell her to deepthroat me and she just goes halfway before she starts to gag."
Rusty: "Ah. Yeah, some chicks can't do that."
Tommy: "Yeah, she's no Riona, that's for sure."
Rusty: "Oh, last semester there was that girl..."
Rusty: "...what was her name, again?"
Tommy: "Judith?"
Rusty: "No, not Judith... Jo-..."
Rusty: "Something Jo-..."
Tommy: "Joanne?"
Rusty: "Yes! Thank you!"
Rusty: "Man...that girl really knew how to blow that whistle."
Tommy: "You lucky dog."
Rusty: "Yeah, she really was-"
This is all we ever hear about Joanne. She's abroad, but was at B&R last semester, sucking Rusty's dick. And that fits into the pattern about girls who give others only confirmed bjs are considered fuckable.

I spoiled DPC's big surprise :cool::KEK:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
If my theory that the sex for tuition has been going on for years and that Burke is only the current administrator of the scam rather than the mastermind behind the scam (which is why he had to phone a higher level manager in Priscilla after the Maya meeting because he thought Quinn had fucked up with her), then it could be that the HOTs VP is the student level supervisor of the girls (the VP always being a girl who has got her tuition paid through the scam), then Sage's disliked sister could come into the story as the whole thing becomes public.

Reactions: Sephironii

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
although i don't like smurfette it's obvious that she and the mc are a match made in heaven. What pisses me off about this scene is that it basically makes the whole affinity system useless, the mc will be a total wimp no matter what his affinity is. :KEK:
Only thing I'd change about Zoey is her chest tattoo, especially the tacky quote, but we must understand the woman went through an emotional journey in San Diego :KEK:
epi_tattoo38.jpg

"Your wings were ready but my heart was not..."
ee15499774b94e6ee957425b8d3923ac-Photoroom.png

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Only thing I'd change about Zoey is her chest tattoo, especially the tacky quote, but me must understand the woman went through an emotional journey in San Diego :KEK:
View attachment 3984726

"Your wings were ready but my heart was not..."
View attachment 3984728
oh yeah, that phrase was pretty cringe-worthy. Now that I think about it, Smurfette didn't fulfill her promise to her grandmother. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
we'll see what happens to her in chapter 11, I hope so. :HideThePain:
To keep this stupid train of thought going, who else can we bring into the story who was only mentioned in dialogue?

I know who, Rick and Paulie! The twins that Derek talks about at the convenience store, they're going to try and steal our current love interest :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes