Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
To keep this stupid train of thought going, who else can we bring into the story who was only mentioned in dialogue?

I know who, Rick and Paulie! The twins that Derek talks about at the convenience store, they're going to try and steal our current love interest :KEK:
I don't remember the conversation, but I guess I would fuck Paulie, Paulie is a woman, right? :HideThePain: :KappaPride:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
If my theory that the sex for tuition has been going on for years and that Burke is only the current administrator of the scam rather than the mastermind behind the scam (which is why he had to phone a higher level manager in Priscilla after the Maya meeting because he thought Quinn had fucked up with her), then it could be that the HOTs VP is the student level supervisor of the girls (the VP always being a girl who has got her tuition paid through the scam), then Sage's disliked sister could come into the story as the whole thing becomes public.
The main question here is "who is Priscilla" is she above Burke or is she one of his lackey working below?

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes