Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Ever since that filthy village idiot stepped foot in Burgmeister & Royce, there's been nothing but agitation from that degenerate. I am sure he would sniff Jill's panties if given the choice to do so, no doubt about it. He even posed as Tibalt, having sexual intercourse with a watermelon purely to ruin the good-hearted aristocrat's reputation! Tremolo is a disgusting lackey for the DIKs who hold a grudge with Sir Tibalt Archibald Burke for trivial reasons.
View attachment 3986697
This repulsive, vile and vicious band of clowns with their ape-like rituals... they sicken me!
How can Sir Tremolo disguised as Sir Tyballs. Sir Tyballs got kicked to his balls. And who's the one with Crazy ritual is it not the band of IMG_20240901_023631.png so called aristocrats

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
I protest.
This is an abuse of private information.
No character in the game sees this.
Which means it can't be evidence of a crime. :cautious:
Your Sir Tyballs has been caught red handed and now your telking me this evidence can't be used don't make laugh we have enough evidence to remove him to his position and no one can stop us :devilish:
He grabbed the panties from the bad guy - Tremolo. And then he went and returned them to Jill, obviously. What else could you begin to assume? To his and our dismay, however, Tremolo went and stole them again later on before posing as Sir Tibalt Archibald Burke (The President of the Alpha Nu Omega fraternity which is a prime example of a group dedicated to excellence and courtesy) and sexually ravaged the watermelon that Tibalt had been planning to eat outdoors on the balcony. What a mischievous person Tremolo is.
Return to Lady Jill? Tha Sur Tyballs of yours mention that there are Burglars and the under garment was stolen and he try to take it back but did not suceed. Now you are telling me that he return them to Lady Jill.

Would you like me to ask Lady Jill if the stolen under garment are returned???

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
How can Sir Tremolo disguised as Sir Tyballs. Sir Tyballs got kicked to his balls. And who's the one with Crazy ritual is it not the band of View attachment 3986737 so called aristocrats
Sir Tremolo?
He is the same "Sir" as Dawe is a "scientist".
Of course, you're trying to ridicule the ritual of the aristocrats just because you can't comprehend the deep meaning of it.

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Return to Lady Jill? Tha Sur Tyballs of yours mention that there are Burglars and the under garment was stolen and he try to take it back but did not suceed. Now you are telling me that he return them to Lady Jill.
It is a complicated situation. I do not expect you to understand the lengths that Sir Tibalt Archibald Burke has gone to in order to prevent Tremolo from ruining anymore lives at the campus of B&R.
1725130206955.png

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Sir Tremolo?
He is the same "Sir" as Dawe is a "scientist".
Of course, you're trying to ridicule the ritual of the aristocrats just because you can't comprehend the deep meaning of it.
I do not need to comprehend it we all know that they are doing this ritual to initiate and brainwash the masses to make them believe that the preps are the rightful ruler of B&R. But alas they did not suceed because of Sir Tremolo with the help of his assistant Sur Derek

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
But alas they did not suceed because of Sir Tremolo with the help of his assistant Sur Derek
These dishonest crooks, instead of working well for their lords, are trying to harm respectable aristocrats, pillars of society.
They will not succeed. In the end, these assholes will get what they really deserve, a good spanking.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
These dishonest crooks, instead of working well for their lords, are trying to harm respectable aristocrats, pillars of society.
They will not succeed. In the end, these assholes will get what they really deserve, a good spanking.
Yet the one who got spank is Sir Tyballs by his very own mother

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Ok guys I'm tapping out my brain is too tired on replying with tradional english words my brain is not functioning properly right now. I Blamed Sir Tyballs about this ;)

CuckKing69

Jun 9, 2024
Am I the only one thinking Steven Burke is actually shooting blanks and gaslit Jade into thinking she was sterile, and on the Jade path MC is going to find himself a father pretty soon?

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes