Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Do you think you have a chance against Ser Theobald de Burke, the Duke de Preps?
So naive... :rolleyes:
I am not naive that guy is just a Duke. I am the heir to the throne of Delta Iota Kappa empire. I already dealt with him with a punch and My Jester Sir Derek launch a barage of egg catapult against him and his men. My men are ready to asault the Preps Dukedom.
View attachment 3985990
My soon to be Empress lady Jill of Royce house hold dealt him with a faith worst than death.

View attachment 3985993
What an impudent impostor! :oops:
This peasant attack on a person of noble blood will not go unpunished.:cautious:
Think before you speak sir KARAMABA. I am of Noble lineage my dad may be come from a family of peasant. But my Mother is of a Noble lineage. Do not forget that your so called, do not posses of any Noble lineage, he is just by adopted by the Burke Dukedom:sneaky:

He is not qualified to become the Head of the Burke. His sister Lady Sage of Burke is far more suited to become the true heir.
These are all insinuations. :oops:
It is impossible to doubt the nobility of the generous Ser Theobald. :cautious:
His name is already worthy of mention among the most noble lords, such as Tancred of Hauteville , Godfrey of Bouillon, Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar and King Richard the Lionheart himself. :rolleyes:
You claim that this man is worth mentioning besides the name of the most noble lords yet you do not know what kind of man he is. His manipulation of the truth to Lady Jill is a crime worth of death. His one of the most henious person in this world yet you claim his worth mentioning in the annals of histories great. His name worth mentioning besides the most Henious of criminals.
It was evil for good.
Naive Lady Jill succumbed to her feelings and fell into the trap of a crooked peasant, called "Tremolo" or "Fuckface".
What a disgusting nickname.
He has already become famous as a real heartthrob and gigolo.
Many ladies had the temerity to fall into his net.
Ser Theobald could not bear to watch this and stay away.
Driven by a duty of honor, he was forced by circumstances to commit an act that was an unseemly at first glance, but noble in essence.
This once again confirms the generosity of Ser Theobald.
What noble in lying in front of a woman if he is truly a man of honor he should have no problem convincing Lady Jill of this man you call Fuckface. He is nothing but a manipulative bastard who thinks Lady Jill is inlove with him but in truth he is but a delusional moron thinking his vast wealth and manipulation can buy him Lady Jill's love but alas we all know what happen. View attachment 3986291
Due to the fact that Lady Jill was deaf to reason, Ser Theobald had to resort to deception. :cautious:
But it was a lie for the good. :WeSmart:
Of course you can deny it. :sneaky:
I see your desire to defame Ser Theobald's honor. :rolleyes:
This is, of course, out of envy for his impeccable reputation and noble birth. :whistle:
Theobald was out on the sea with Jill and Tremolo, keeping watch so that neither of them accidentally drowns or anything of the sort whilst borrowing Tibalt's father's boat. He is undeniably a generous person and nothing but nice to these two wretched rascals that might not be deserving of it.
View attachment 3986380
Impecable reputation, noble birth??? What none sense you speak of. He is adopted by Duke Stephan and Lady Jade, he has no noble lineage flowing to his body. For all we know he is a son of a ceiminal. And regarding his reputation you speak of a lot of his so called comrades are changing allegiance because of his henious crime of which saw what despicable deed he have done to a water melon and in the presence of Lady Jill of Royce. In no time his title he so proud will be strip from him.
Well, it doesn't matter.
If his father considered Ser Theobald worthy of the title, no one can dispute that. :WeSmart:
And yes, that ugly watermelon story. :(
In fact, there is no crime in this. It's just a rush of passion.:whistle:
Nothing human is alien, even to such noble and impeccable heroes as Ser Theobald. :rolleyes:
With his countless exploits, he redeems it. :cautious:
Sir Tibalt Archibald Burke has seen more horrendous attempts of slander and defamation against him than you could possibly imagine. He has been mocked many times by the terrible Tremolo that keeps smear campaigning him. And yet, he stays true to himself and plays nice regardless. He has risen from the cesspit, as per his own words. He stays patient with the childish creatures Jill & Tremolo and he by choice tends to them with affection and benevolence, as he does not want anyone to be a victim of the cruelty he is capable of. He could very well have his friends Rich, Trent, Christian, Gordon and Lucas assist him in suing Tremolo. But do you know what he did instead? He convinced Trent, who was so incredibly petty towards Tremolo, to drop all charges and not waste his efforts on him. He is not worth it. For this is the beautiful story of Tibalt Archibald Burke:
View attachment 3986429
Nonsense. Everyone knows the exploits of Ser Theobald.
He was the one who killed the dragon, and not just one.
He defeated the barbarian hordes of Attila and Genghis Khan.
Risking himself, he brilliantly coped even with the "Black Death", a plague that arrived from distant countries.
And yes, do you think covid disappeared by itself?

This toilet item was borrowed by Ser Theobald when he went on one of his most dangerous campaigns to protect humanity from another deadly threat. At first he thought it was a handkerchief. Only someone who has no conscience at all can blame Ser Theobald for this.
Countless exploits of what we all know he takes credit for the accomplishment of the others. He doesn't have anything to prove he is worthy of the you mention. He is nothing but impostor:oops:

His father is not the only responsible if his mother deemed Theobald unworthy of his title Lady Jade Dutchess of Burke can revoke his title and her sister Lady Sage will be the new ruler of the dukedom.:eek:

Also because of the incident of water melon the evidence of thievery is also proven. The under garment of Lady Jill is being used as an instrument for this so called rush of passion you mention:WeSmart:

Funny you mention Sir Trent, I heard from Lady Jill that Sir Trent never plan on suing Tremolo in the first place. He mention to Lady Jill that he is the one who stopped Sir Tyballs on his stupid tantrum because of a ruined suit.

In the incident lady Jill also mention that there was a fire during one of the gathering in the dukedom, but Sir Trent denied any statement Sir Tyballs mention. Because of this Lady Jill and Sir Trent confronted Sir Tyballs and they've seen the what he did to the poor water melon
He stole those undergarment because Lady Jill herself mention that her undergarment are missing and we have witnesses that proves Sir Tyballs the one who stole them
Witnesses?
And who are these witnesses?
Isn't that the crooked peasant who envies Ser Theobald and wants to defame him?
The testimony of such a witness is invalid.:cautious:
The dragon was slain by Sir Siegfried but because of his injury receive he passed away with the dragon. Sir Tyballs took the credit in slaying the dragon

Attila and Genghis Khan is defeated because of the combine effort of Tremolo's Delta Iota Kappa forces, Chad's Alpha Alpha Alpha clan and Sir Tyballs Preps. The one who dealt the killing blow to Attila and Khan is non other than Sir Tremolo

And regarding the Black death and Covid we all know Lady Yoga girl with the assistance of Nora and Sally create a cure
You are mistaken. Tibalt called Trent "adamant and extremely petty". He even mentions being shocked after the pettiness that Trent dared to display in front of him; The President. Tibalt is not a man with a heart as cold as Sir Trent's, after all. He was taught by his mother Jade and father Stephen to never lie and thus we can conclude that Tibalt indeed did not lie about this. He is a man with an image to uphold at the end of the day.
View attachment 3986586
View attachment 3986590 View attachment 3986591
Lady Jill and Sir Trent are the witnesses and that is the undergarment Sir Tyballs mention that was stolen. Is this not enough of an evidence
But he did lie because all the allegation he mention against Tremolo are denied by Sir Trent
Preposterous! Sir Tibalt Archibald Burke would never lie. Oh... I know what this is. It must've been Tremolo posing as Tibalt, committing another identity theft. He is the one that sexually ravaged the watermelon.
View attachment 3986611
But Sir Trent and Lady Jill who saw this happen and it Happens in the Prep Castle which is fortified by guards and high walls
No, no, no.
All they saw was that Lady Jill's underwear was in Ser Theobald's room.
But they did not see the moment of the theft.
This underwear could have ended up in the room in any way. Someone could have planted it.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was done by the crooked peasant Tremolo.
And besides, they brazenly violated Ser Theobald's privacy.
This is an example of obnoxious behavior.
Obviously, this is the detrimental effect of Lady Jill's communication with the crooked peasant.
Ever since that filthy village idiot stepped foot in Burgmeister & Royce, there's been nothing but agitation from that degenerate. I am sure he would sniff Jill's panties if given the choice to do so, no doubt about it. He even posed as Tibalt, having sexual intercourse with a watermelon purely to ruin the good-hearted aristocrat's reputation! Tremolo is a disgusting lackey for the DIKs who hold a grudge with Sir Tibalt Archibald Burke for trivial reasons.
View attachment 3986697
This repulsive, vile and vicious band of clowns with their ape-like rituals... they sicken me!
Is this enough evidence this Lady Jill's guest room.
View attachment 3986705
I protest.
This is an abuse of private information.
No character in the game sees this.
Which means it can't be evidence of a crime. :cautious:
He grabbed the panties from the bad guy - Tremolo. And then he went and returned them to Jill, obviously. What else could you begin to assume? To his and our dismay, however, Tremolo went and stole them again later on before posing as Sir Tibalt Archibald Burke (The President of the Alpha Nu Omega fraternity which is a prime example of a group dedicated to excellence and courtesy) and sexually ravaged the watermelon that Tibalt had been planning to eat outdoors on the balcony. What a mischievous person Tremolo is.
How can Sir Tremolo disguised as Sir Tyballs. Sir Tyballs got kicked to his balls. And who's the one with Crazy ritual is it not the band of View attachment 3986737 so called aristocrats
I can smell the hidden agenda and prejudice towards Sir Tibalt Archibald Burke behind this question. But I will entertain it nonetheless with a very simple answer: No.
Your Sir Tyballs has been caught red handed and now your telking me this evidence can't be used don't make laugh we have enough evidence to remove him to his position and no one can stop us :devilish:

Return to Lady Jill? Tha Sur Tyballs of yours mention that there are Burglars and the under garment was stolen and he try to take it back but did not suceed. Now you are telling me that he return them to Lady Jill.

Would you like me to ask Lady Jill if the stolen under garment are returned???
Sir Tremolo?
He is the same "Sir" as Dawe is a "scientist".
Of course, you're trying to ridicule the ritual of the aristocrats just because you can't comprehend the deep meaning of it.
It is a complicated situation. I do not expect you to understand the lengths that Sir Tibalt Archibald Burke has gone to in order to prevent Tremolo from ruining anymore lives at the campus of B&R.
View attachment 3986752
I do not need to comprehend it we all know that they are doing this ritual to initiate and brainwash the masses to make them believe that the preps are the rightful ruler of B&R. But alas they did not suceed because of Sir Tremolo with the help of his assistant Sur Derek
Let's just ask Lady Jill shall we and ket us ask the masses what they really think of Sir Tyballs
These dishonest crooks, instead of working well for their lords, are trying to harm respectable aristocrats, pillars of society.
They will not succeed. In the end, these assholes will get what they really deserve, a good spanking.
Yet the one who got spank is Sir Tyballs by his very own mother
Seriously the replacement for darkwen is role playing games like fucking british. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I really wonder now if DPC himself realizes that he is trapped in a vicious circle. The constant growth of content exponentially will eventually lead to the fact that ep14 for example will take 2 years in development and the episode will consist of 10-12 thousand renders.
Now I really think season 4 will only consist of 2 episodes and an epilogue. With the current development of 12-14 months, another 4 episodes for the final season is practically 5-6 years.
Man, I hope you guys all live to see the game completed.
no he is in his fantasy world, he does not meditate, after all he is blinded by his own ego.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I have no idea how and why this is the new big thing :HideThePain: KARAMBA jerks off Tybbie more than
Quibb- Qui- Quiz- Quint- Quintessential now :KEK:
Have you no idea?
What about your vaunted logic? Doesn't it tell you?
OK, I want to prove that Tybbie is a much better choice for Jill than peasant Tremolo.
She'll be better off with Tybalt.
And let someone else get the peasant. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Macky009 and Ray_D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Have you no idea?
OK, I want to prove that Tybbie is a much better choice for Jill than peasant Tremolo.
Fuck it I'm out, I'm going to go kill some zombies at terminus, I'll be back later. :HideThePain:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Have you no idea?
I don't know how someone could not reasonably understand why Sir Tibalt Archibald Burke gets new commending posts made about him. Our guy was at sea, guarding Tremolo and Jill. Stopped Trent from suing Tremolo. Set up a trial for Jill in order for her to mature faster which was much needed at the time. Is literally The President of the Alpha Nu Omega fraternity and sowed the seeds of the DIK fraternity by respectfully turning Rusty away at the door. How is this male heir of Stephen Burke himself not worthy of our utmost respect?
1725140997659.png

• Haha
Reactions: Macky009

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
It all depends on Roaster-contend.
Last year it started 03-25 with the first picture on X followed by 04-25, 05-18, 06-08, 08-08, 10-01, 10-18 and finished with the Lily post on 11-09.

Until now there has no contend been posted on X. So I am a little concerned (not much, since the march start meant nothing in retro perspective).
yes, he said this time roaster will be later.
Depends on how happy he is making it I guess.

If he is not then he has a mountain of content to grind and make that gets bigger and bigger.

If he is happy then he gets to keep making a project he enjoys for years while making a mountain of cash.

Even if every Patron was only giving a dollar he'd be bringing in $170,328 a year. I'd be in no rush to shorten that cycle :ROFLMAO:.
if he finish it, there will be still lots of patreon
wow, i didnt know the like have any effect.
but why would anyone like his comments? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
wow, i didnt know the like have any effect.
but why would anyone like his comments? :LOL:
Many people don't know. Some players tried it when people were wondering whether the Rooster likes have any effect on dialogue or other things, similarly to how Tommy will comment on you dissing Dawe on Rooster if you choose to do so. Turns out that Tybalt will tell the MC to stop liking his clucks if you put a like on too many of them.

Reactions: iamcomming

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes, well, we can't do anything about that, after all, the protagonist will be the same no matter what his affinity is. :HideThePain:
Look at it this way: DIK affinity is a tough guy mask, under which MC hides a snowflake. Especially when it comes to feelings and women.
The same as Sage being caring, sensitive and vulnerable inside, but hiding it under party girl shield.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Many people don't know. Some players tried it when people were wondering whether the Rooster likes have any effect on dialogue or other things, similarly to how Tommy will comment on you dissing Dawe on Rooster if you choose to do so. Turns out that Tybalt will tell the MC to stop liking his clucks if you put a like on too many of them.
yes, the Tommy's dialog make me love this rooster
i thought the like is good for a marker where Tremolo already made a comment

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Here you go babe, Spock and Milton's Excellent Adventure!
You can probably guess which particular shot I was thinking of in the first place, when I said you inspired me :KEK:
View attachment 3986324
That was awesome. A Most Excellent Adventure. (y)

I love how Milton's pic makes it look like he is just overjoyed to be on every step of this adventure. And how you gave Roger's name when in trouble with the fuzz!
How could you not be overjoyed on a weekend like that. ;)

Pervy_Sage17

Apr 23, 2021
guys i have forgotten about a game that ive played, Its plot is " MC is a teacher takes tution for small kids visits children in their home with their milf mommas , the game was in its initial stages , another game from the dev also kinda crosses with this games mc" Please let me know where to ask / find this game !!!! t in A

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes