Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You're right, which is a pity because in the end the affinity doesn't really let you shape the protagonist.:cry:
MC reacts differently depending on affinity - different dialogues are written for scenes, with the exception of such plot moments, where his behavior is universal. Example, when he was mocked in the gym in Ep.10, then on DIK affinity he shows them middle finger, on the others he ignores them. DPC even made unique renders for each situations.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
MC reacts differently depending on affinity - different dialogues are written for scenes, with the exception of such plot moments, where his behavior is universal. Example, when he was mocked in the gym in Ep.10, then on DIK affinity he shows them middle finger, on the others he ignores them. DPC even made unique renders for each situations.
Well, it's more a mechanic than a personality, but that's the way it's going to be. :HideThePain:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
And that's why elderly home is the way to go. Do you want to pass up on time with the best most retarded friend and sweetest little old lady? No you don't. You also get 10$ if you refuse the VIP pass. It's a win win
The VIP Pass is such a huge disappointment.
You have to avoid the elderly home that you may want to do for numerous reasons (it was your idea, your best friend works there, it's a major choice and you may be threading the needle or going pure CHICK, etc).
Then you have to spend money that can be a pain to get.
And finally your reward is...a sex scene with a woman who is nearly old enough to be in the elderly home.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
The VIP Pass is such a huge disappointment.
You have to avoid the elderly home that you may want to do for numerous reasons (it was your idea, your best friend works there, it's a major choice and you may be threading the needle or going pure CHICK, etc).
Then you have to spend money that can be a pain to get.
And finally your reward is...a sex scene with a woman who is nearly old enough to be in the elderly home.
You can say no to Madame Rose, you don't have to have a sex scene with her. In fact, I recommend you do say no.

When I was given the choice:

no-tracy-morgan.gif

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Theobald was out on the sea with Jill and Tremolo, keeping watch so that neither of them accidentally drowns or anything of the sort whilst borrowing Tibalt's father's boat. He is undeniably a generous person and nothing but nice to these two wretched rascals that might not be deserving of it.
I'mma need a copy of that pic without Tybalt.

Man you guys really hate DPC whats up with that? :unsure:
He makes a good enough game but he's also pretty egotistical and needs someone to reign him in or keep him focused from stupid shit like 60FPS animations.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
You can say no to Madame Rose, you don't have to have a sex scene with her. In fact, I recommend you do say no.

When I was given the choice:

View attachment 3987834
Better yet, don't go to the Pink Rose at all. Be caring, empathetic, and kind to the seniors. Agnes can smile with you there :) You can goof around with Derek and be a good person. But if you want a more self-absorbed reason, all the girls on Rooster wet their panties over you for helping people in need, and shit all over Dawe for his cunt comment.

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
I don't know how someone could not reasonably understand why Sir Tibalt Archibald Burke gets new commending posts made about him. Our guy was at sea, guarding Tremolo and Jill. Stopped Trent from suing Tremolo. Set up a trial for Jill in order for her to mature faster which was much needed at the time. Is literally The President of the Alpha Nu Omega fraternity and sowed the seeds of the DIK fraternity by respectfully turning Rusty away at the door. How is this male heir of Stephen Burke himself not worthy of our utmost respect?
View attachment 3987390
His full of horshe shit

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
all the girls on Rooster wet their panties over you for helping people in need, and shit all over Dawe for his cunt comment.
Don't forget Arieth also tells everyone he can't wipe.
Plus you can go to the club anyways and get a nice scene with your favorite stripper when Tommy needs you to cover for him.

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Many people don't know. Some players tried it when people were wondering whether the Rooster likes have any effect on dialogue or other things, similarly to how Tommy will comment on you dissing Dawe on Rooster if you choose to do so. Turns out that Tybalt will tell the MC to stop liking his clucks if you put a like on too many of them.
Really, is than in S1and S2? I never tried this one before

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes