iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I have a hard time considering Zoey a socializer, she was months in San Diego with 3 friends, it's true that at the Halloween party she talked to several DIKs, but they all spaied she was an MC invitee and plus she's still a girl. other than Jacob is there anyone we can say she particularly socialized with? i don't think so, and we know why Jacob insisted.

the other adjectives are also common to both of them only when taken in the most general sense of the term-what would Derek's dream be? to have fun?

Zoey has already changed her mind about college and instruction , one of the many failures she accumulated in San Diego where she tried to get into college that rejected her for the online graduation she got since she had dropped out of school. Otherwise Zoey would already be in college (and maybe not in BR...).

to me they look really different especially in how they want to be perceived
soc:
i have that feeling, you can easily find the common voice with both of them.

dream:
-Zoey was out for a year. why? dont need a year to realise you are not good at something. but giving up your dream, admit the fail... it need more time and/or event like running out of money and have to go back. Zoey got the moment when the life slap her.

-i would say Derek's dream is Maya live in peace and he dont have to confront to their dad. exactly as you pointed on it. "have fun". he does nothing else. he is wasting his time as Zoey did. Derek didnt got the moment when the life slap him. (still)

school:
maybe she changed her mind (i dont remembered it)
okay, it was only common is the past. that mean, Zoey could understand Derek about this, because she already was in this boat.

make:
-Derek making drinks
-Zoey making drawings

adventure:
-hell week
-new city

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
You can interpret it like that, sure, but Bella has been butting heads with him on her class since day one, so I really don't think she says "he's a top 3 student" and means it in every metric of that sentence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella's just being a good teacher :giggle:;):love:
I want a Maya's preview, so far she is the only LI that didnt get one.

Meanwhile Bella got 3...
Maya will get one soon enough, but Bella is worth at least 3 previews :sneaky:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
soc:
i have that feeling, you can easily find the common voice with both of them.

dream:
-Zoey was out for a year. why? dont need a year to realise you are not good at something. but giving up your dream, admit the fail... it need more time and/or event like running out of money and have to go back. Zoey got the moment when the life slap her.

-i would say Derek's dream is Maya live in peace and he dont have to confront to their dad. exactly as you pointed on it. "have fun". he does nothing else. he is wasting his time as Zoey did. Derek didnt got the moment when the life slap him. (still)

school:
maybe she changed her mind (i dont remembered it)
okay, it was only common is the past. that mean, Zoey could understand Derek about this, because she already was in this boat.

make:
-Derek making drinks
-Zoey making drawings

adventure:
-hell week
-new city
But I didn't say you were wrong, but that they should be considered in the most general sense of the term

who has never had a dream (or in the example for Derek a wish)?
Who has never hated school?
Who has never had or wanted to have an adventure?

and yet we don't become friends with everyone

Jacob and Zoey at least share a passion for art, it is a much more real common ground that can become the starting point of a friendship, if Jacob were not a coward.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
You guys are forgetting about everyone's favorite pair of titties at the Pink Rose :KEK:

... you know, the bartender!
View attachment 3998714
Never got her scene cuz I always sacrificed the VIP privilege for the money so I could Ace the DIK house repairs. Not that you actually need to, but I got addicted during my four quick playthroughs to seeing how high I could get the money up after getting the windows purchased.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Never got her scene cuz I always sacrificed the VIP privilege for the money so I could Ace the DIK house repairs. Not that you actually need to, but I got addicted during my four quick playthroughs to seeing how high I could get the money up after getting the windows purchased.
God I fucking WISH the VIP pass was for the bartender... Piece of shit DPC :cautious:

Reactions: SharksLasers69

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3999997
Best Season 3 Preview Render Yet. :love: (I'm not biased).

Damm, what a preview, also the Santa Chair promises some hilarious moments!
I heard they were getting Ida back to play Santa Claus. :D

I want a Maya's preview, so far she is the only LI that didnt get one.
Meanwhile Bella got 3...
Maya did get those 3 special renders.

At least in the main game Lily continues to be awesome.
goddamn-right.gif

Reactions: KaiserST

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
But I didn't say you were wrong, but that they should be considered in the most general sense of the term

who has never had a dream (or in the example for Derek a wish)?
Who has never hated school?
Who has never had or wanted to have an adventure?

and yet we don't become friends with everyone

Jacob and Zoey at least share a passion for art, it is a much more real common ground that can become the starting point of a friendship, if Jacob were not a coward.
yes, everyone has these. i think in these things (wish and adventure) Zoey and Derek's attitude are common. i am 110% sure if Derek would be in mc's situation, he would have choose Zoey and surfing while Jacob would did the same as mc.
if Jill or Quinn would have been in Zoey's shoes, Jill would have been choose the collage. Quinn try again and again the surfing. no give up.
passion for art is good for two thing. talk starter and sympathy. funny, but hate for school is could have the same effect.

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes