Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Reactions: VaderExMachina

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Any story renders of Maya would be a huge spoiler.

She's the mastermind behind everything. She's the Palpatine to Vinny, Burke and the camera/Cluck person's Vader.
View attachment 4001263 View attachment 4001270
Would Maya previews be huge spoiler? She had a fair number of previews in ep10 and a lot of the plot had to do with her. Of course some would be like something with the loan or a certain something finally happening while she sure to have a important part I doubt it would be more then what she had in ep10

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Would Maya previews be huge spoiler? She had a fair number of previews in ep10 and a lot of the plot had to do with her. Of course some would be like something with the loan or a certain something finally happening while she sure to have a important part I doubt it would be more then what she had in ep10
Unless there's a shot of... idk, Maya crying while Josy is walking away, or she's hugging Patrick, or she's at a cemetery, then no there wouldn't be any real spoilers tbh.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Unless there's a shot of... idk, Maya crying while Josy is walking away, or she's hugging Patrick, or she's at a cemetery, then no there wouldn't be any real spoilers tbh.
To me unless it a render that leaves no doubt has to what is going on, it hard to call something a spoiler without full context. Maya crying while Josy walks away pretty easy to guess what happen but a cell phone in the snow to me would be a great preview because a you like oh fuck what happen and then everyone trying to guess what going on

Reactions: KaiserST

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
To me unless it a render that leaves no doubt has to what is going on, it hard to call something a spoiler without full context. Maya crying while Josy walks away pretty easy to guess what happen but a cell phone in the snow to me would be a great preview because a you like oh fuck what happen and then everyone trying to guess what going on
1725497825956.png
This would indeed make a very provocative teaser, but I think a lot of people would complain that's there's no sexy girl to ogle at. The Quinn preview from early this year would serve a similar purpose.
1725497995002.jpeg
"Quinn looks defeated, what's she doing? What's going on? Did something happen to Rio? Is she begging someone? Did she just get off the phone?" Etc etc. Plus she's just so cute :giggle: Even if she looks fucking devastated :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes