anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hey wait a minute, I thought you liked bad girls with tattoos.:HideThePain:
She's not a bad girl, she's a poser who fucks up every "bad girl" thing she tries to do, and she doesn't have tattoos.

Other than that a spot on analysis of her.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
She's not a bad girl, she's a poser who fucks up every "bad girl" thing she tries to do, and she doesn't have tattoos.

Other than that a spot on analysis of her.
No AVN girl is a bad girl. They are all quite gentle and lacking in true evil. :HideThePain:

Reactions: LSC82

vbbhjh

Aug 28, 2019
Hello,although this likely had nothing to do with recent posts, previously I wrote a post about with the possibility that Jacob (although unlikely) might be the traitor amongst the DIKs (Post#275,275 if you care to read, spoiler alert it's also an essay.).

In response to that post some pointed out that it it was the Tri-betas or nerds, who were responsible for some of the ‘pranks’ that had befallen the DIKs in recent events as far as to being the ones that possibly behind the camera installed in Derek’s closet; although my post is already lost in the sea of posts in this thread although I agree with the possibility of it being the Tri-betas behind some of things that have been happening to the DIKs such as the cluck in episode 4 and posters in episode 10, I thought, albeit rather late, of playing devils advocate with the idea of it being the nerds being all of these attacks.

To begin I would like to start with the potential of any real purpose for those attacks. As most know the DIKs fraternity only began two years ago (within game timeline) and for that reason alone the attacks cannot solely been from the Tri-betas wanting revenge on the DIKs so badly that they would go as far as exposing a nude photo teacher for the sake of revenge, although it can be argued that it could be the sake of making things more interesting in the drama department and the only way it would make sense is if a Tri-beta had something against Cathy and DPC would have explain that in an episode once the responsible behind it all is revealed (which seems unlikely); leading to the second point, that if they had the gull to possibly hack into the DIKs account and post the Cathy cluck, put up posters of the photos on the wall and install a whole camera in the DIKs mansion, shouldn’t the same or worse treatment happen to the Tri-alphas, a fraternity that has been probably one of the first to exist since the founding of B&R and likely a thorn on the Tri-betas side since the fraternity’s conception? It seems bizarre we only get to see one fraternity get the brunt of it all(then again the game is called Being a DIK not The Fraternity Wars of B&R as well this VN has a bit more to offer so who knows).

The posters scattered around the college make little sense in being spread by the Tri-betas it’s of course possible that they where envious or displeased of not being allowed to the Halloween party hence why they thought of getting them but if that was the case how would they even get the photos on the wall of they weren’t allowed to enter, I bet your thinking, duh a disguise, it was a Halloween party that even the preps managed to get in so why not, but why spread pictures that likely everyone who attended the party saw when its believed that there is a possibility that the Tri-betas have possibly access to the DIKs laptop and could easily spread worse photos or videos that in some cases that could get the DIKs in deep shit (in which they may already have if you shared a certain video with with your ‘brothers’. Also to be honest those extra photos or videos existed, it would most likely add two weeks or more on the rendering queue, so thankfully they don’t exist...yet).

Speaking of videos, in to what way would it benefit the Tri-betas to send the MCxJade video to Stephen, it absolutely makes no sense given that on top of the fact that whoever done seems to have edited out the MCs head making it so it could’ve been done by anyone Jade had an affair which then posted the video somewhere without her consent and was found on the internet and sent to Stephen for whatever reason, sure there was an indication on episode 9 that Stephen may have been suspicious of their affair but how would that benefit the Tri-betas? They seem tolerant of the MC in most cases, so that’s a bit of an overkill just to get back at the DIKs for whatever reason by sending that video sent to Stephen.

In my previous post I explained the possibility of the cluck being the work of the Tri-alphas possibly colluding with or coercing the Tri-betas to work with them (maybe not in this detail)or the possibility they found Jamie’s lost phone that he said he lost in episode 3 (or I believe to be episode 3, after the MC and Derek returned from their gay guard catcher run) and used it to access the DIKs main rooster account as they all seemed to have access to it until episode 5, making it possible for the Tri-alphas to be behind posting the Cathy cluck as Dawe seemed to have it in for Cathy as well as wanting to get the DIKs in trouble with the counsellors as revenge for what happen to Chad being removed as the Tri-alpha president because of the fight with the MC, the timing of that cluck was too convenient for the Tri-betas to exploit (but then again the Tri-betas could have assumed the DIKs were having that party to celebrate Chad being removed as the Tri-alphas president and thought the DIKs would, as it planned out blame the Tri-alphas for the cluck, who knows).

Last point the camera, if that camera was installed by the Tri-betas what purpose does it serve? The only reason I can currently think of is Ron using to spy on people that go into the closet to make-out and stuff and get his rocks off by watching them. If someone can explain how could they have access to the DIK’s mansion with enough time to install that camera, please do. Apart from not knowing how long ago that camera has been there, certainly more than 2 months, as it seems to have recorded Arieth and Jacob (or if you stayed behind to party in episode 2 Arieth with Jacob and Derek) and Derek and Ashley(if you told Derek she’s not angry with him any more leading her pretty much cheat on Anthony with Derek despite being angry at Derek for banging Wendy although they weren’t even dating…), how could the Tri-betas possibly be involved with the whole camera incident when they are barely allowed in the mansion, the only person associated with the Tri-betas that could have that sort of access is Sally, but I find it hard to believe she walked around with a camera on her person to install on the closet which would seemingly take a fair bit of time to install much less without ever attracting any sort of attention. I guess you could say Sally or whoever installed that camera could have used the loud music from a party to install it but, wouldn’t anyone find it suspicious if someone came to a party with a bag big enough to hide a camera and its installation tools that was not used to smuggle alcohol or drugs to a party, both things you would unlikely see a Tri-beta member smuggle in to a DIKs party, then again its a party so no one would actually care potentially, but if that’s the case, referring back to my initial question, what purpose does it serve?

To conclude I could very easily be wrong about all of this and DPC will pull out an M Night Shyamalan twist to this whole thing whose behind these incidents leaving us in absolute awe and amusement, I don’t have my expectation set that high for it and the perpetrators are likely all kinds of people with all kinds of grudges against the DIKs for fucking them over literally and figuratively, I mean they are they DIKs after all and what do DIKs do best, fuck around. This was more of a go at playing devils advocate with the idea of the nerds behind it all as mentioned before, probably lapsed in a bunch of key points too...

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hello,although this likely had nothing to do with recent posts, previously I wrote a post about with the possibility that Jacob (although unlikely) might be the traitor amongst the DIKs (Post#275,275 if you care to read, spoiler alert it's also an essay.).

In response to that post some pointed out that it it was the Tri-betas or nerds, who were responsible for some of the ‘pranks’ that had befallen the DIKs in recent events as far as to being the ones that possibly behind the camera installed in Derek’s closet; although my post is already lost in the sea of posts in this thread although I agree with the possibility of it being the Tri-betas behind some of things that have been happening to the DIKs such as the cluck in episode 4 and posters in episode 10, I thought, albeit rather late, of playing devils advocate with the idea of it being the nerds being all of these attacks.

To begin I would like to start with the potential of any real purpose for those attacks. As most know the DIKs fraternity only began two years ago (within game timeline) and for that reason alone the attacks cannot solely been from the Tri-betas wanting revenge on the DIKs so badly that they would go as far as exposing a nude photo teacher for the sake of revenge, although it can be argued that it could be the sake of making things more interesting in the drama department and the only way it would make sense is if a Tri-beta had something against Cathy and DPC would have explain that in an episode once the responsible behind it all is revealed (which seems unlikely); leading to the second point, that if they had the gull to possibly hack into the DIKs account and post the Cathy cluck, put up posters of the photos on the wall and install a whole camera in the DIKs mansion, shouldn’t the same or worse treatment happen to the Tri-alphas, a fraternity that has been probably one of the first to exist since the founding of B&R and likely a thorn on the Tri-betas side since the fraternity’s conception? It seems bizarre we only get to see one fraternity get the brunt of it all(then again the game is called Being a DIK not The Fraternity Wars of B&R as well this VN has a bit more to offer so who knows).

The posters scattered around the college make little sense in being spread by the Tri-betas it’s of course possible that they where envious or displeased of not being allowed to the Halloween party hence why they thought of getting them but if that was the case how would they even get the photos on the wall of they weren’t allowed to enter, I bet your thinking, duh a disguise, it was a Halloween party that even the preps managed to get in so why not, but why spread pictures that likely everyone who attended the party saw when its believed that there is a possibility that the Tri-betas have possibly access to the DIKs laptop and could easily spread worse photos or videos that in some cases that could get the DIKs in deep shit (in which they may already have if you shared a certain video with with your ‘brothers’. Also to be honest those extra photos or videos existed, it would most likely add two weeks or more on the rendering queue, so thankfully they don’t exist...yet).

Speaking of videos, in to what way would it benefit the Tri-betas to send the MCxJade video to Stephen, it absolutely makes no sense given that on top of the fact that whoever done seems to have edited out the MCs head making it so it could’ve been done by anyone Jade had an affair which then posted the video somewhere without her consent and was found on the internet and sent to Stephen for whatever reason, sure there was an indication on episode 9 that Stephen may have been suspicious of their affair but how would that benefit the Tri-betas? They seem tolerant of the MC in most cases, so that’s a bit of an overkill just to get back at the DIKs for whatever reason by sending that video sent to Stephen.

In my previous post I explained the possibility of the cluck being the work of the Tri-alphas possibly colluding with or coercing the Tri-betas to work with them (maybe not in this detail)or the possibility they found Jamie’s lost phone that he said he lost in episode 3 (or I believe to be episode 3, after the MC and Derek returned from their gay guard catcher run) and used it to access the DIKs main rooster account as they all seemed to have access to it until episode 5, making it possible for the Tri-alphas to be behind posting the Cathy cluck as Dawe seemed to have it in for Cathy as well as wanting to get the DIKs in trouble with the counsellors as revenge for what happen to Chad being removed as the Tri-alpha president because of the fight with the MC, the timing of that cluck was too convenient for the Tri-betas to exploit (but then again the Tri-betas could have assumed the DIKs were having that party to celebrate Chad being removed as the Tri-alphas president and thought the DIKs would, as it planned out blame the Tri-alphas for the cluck, who knows).

Last point the camera, if that camera was installed by the Tri-betas what purpose does it serve? The only reason I can currently think of is Ron using to spy on people that go into the closet to make-out and stuff and get his rocks off by watching them. If someone can explain how could they have access to the DIK’s mansion with enough time to install that camera, please do. Apart from not knowing how long ago that camera has been there, certainly more than 2 months, as it seems to have recorded Arieth and Jacob (or if you stayed behind to party in episode 2 Arieth with Jacob and Derek) and Derek and Ashley(if you told Derek she’s not angry with him any more leading her pretty much cheat on Anthony with Derek despite being angry at Derek for banging Wendy although they weren’t even dating…), how could the Tri-betas possibly be involved with the whole camera incident when they are barely allowed in the mansion, the only person associated with the Tri-betas that could have that sort of access is Sally, but I find it hard to believe she walked around with a camera on her person to install on the closet which would seemingly take a fair bit of time to install much less without ever attracting any sort of attention. I guess you could say Sally or whoever installed that camera could have used the loud music from a party to install it but, wouldn’t anyone find it suspicious if someone came to a party with a bag big enough to hide a camera and its installation tools that was not used to smuggle alcohol or drugs to a party, both things you would unlikely see a Tri-beta member smuggle in to a DIKs party, then again its a party so no one would actually care potentially, but if that’s the case, referring back to my initial question, what purpose does it serve?

To conclude I could very easily be wrong about all of this and DPC will pull out an M Night Shyamalan twist to this whole thing whose behind these incidents leaving us in absolute awe and amusement, I don’t have my expectation set that high for it and the perpetrators are likely all kinds of people with all kinds of grudges against the DIKs for fucking them over literally and figuratively, I mean they are they DIKs after all and what do DIKs do best, fuck around. This was more of a go at playing devils advocate with the idea of the nerds behind it all as mentioned before, probably lapsed in a bunch of key points too...
1725504281489.gif
Perhaps a small summary at the end would be helpful... :HideThePain:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

I'm not sure if I'm convinced it's the nerds behind the cameras, but I am absolutely convinced it is not the Alphas. And there is a number of possibilities in my mind as to who might be behind it. Nerds, Vixens, Vinny, Burke, Quinn. I also do not believe the Alphas were behind the mansion trashing, and were setup by someone/s. The trashing was a cover for some other reason, perhaps to remove other cameras that may have been there and that one got missed.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
God she looks so generic, it used to be blondes and now it's any girl with colorful hair and tattoos and piercings. Remember that animals have bright colors to warn others of their toxicity.:KEK:
and pierced nipples, don't forget, are key to the generic design. :KEK:
I get what you're saying, personally I like Zoey's design and her hair and piercings, it all fits together nicely with her model, the tattoos are a bit too much but ok overall. I like her mainly cause she looks a lot like Jade :BootyTime:
screenshot2030.png

Grab your student's ass and crotch mommy :BootyTime:
screenshot0924.png screenshot2031.png

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 4001462
This would indeed make a very provocative teaser, but I think a lot of people would complain that's there's no sexy girl to ogle at. The Quinn preview from early this year would serve a similar purpose.
View attachment 4001465
"Quinn looks defeated, what's she doing? What's going on? Did something happen to Rio? Is she begging someone? Did she just get off the phone?" Etc etc. Plus she's just so cute :giggle: Even if she looks fucking devastated :HideThePain:
Quinn thought she had that dog inside her to do what she needed to do, but she did not. :KEK:
images.jpeg

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes