Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
hm thinking abput the previews ... i gues we will have much content on the other routes and maybe we have to choose between relationship with one of them or staying single :unsure:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I don't think they particularly like each other, regardless of the competition to be the "best friend."

What would they have in common?
both are
-socializer
-maker
-dreamer
-uninterested in education at a collage
-adventurous
but yes. Derek dont like Zoey. and Zoey isnt so highly about Derek too.
Episode 23 preview.
Hey, MC! Lets go to gym alady already! Btw do you like me as brunette?
View attachment 3999505 View attachment 3999506
buff Jojo is the best Jojo :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
both are
-socializer
-maker
-dreamer
-uninterested in education at a collage
-adventurous
but yes. Derek dont like Zoey. and Zoey isnt so highly about Derek too.

buff Jojo is the best Jojo :LOL:
I have a hard time considering Zoey a socializer, she was months in San Diego with 3 friends, it's true that at the Halloween party she talked to several DIKs, but they all spaied she was an MC invitee and plus she's still a girl. other than Jacob is there anyone we can say she particularly socialized with? i don't think so, and we know why Jacob insisted.

the other adjectives are also common to both of them only when taken in the most general sense of the term-what would Derek's dream be? to have fun?

Zoey has already changed her mind about college and instruction , one of the many failures she accumulated in San Diego where she tried to get into college that rejected her for the online graduation she got since she had dropped out of school. Otherwise Zoey would already be in college (and maybe not in BR...).

to me they look really different especially in how they want to be perceived

Reactions: iamcomming

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Looking at that chair, someone is dressing up as Santa. Nice, this party is going to be best so far, thanksgiving was kind of boring to me honestly

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

vul_pics

Feb 26, 2023
Hmm, maybe it's time I finally get around to a Josy playthrough. Jill and Sage are the only ones I've pursued.

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes