Oct 7, 2017
Anyone have any clue why Isabella special render 4 isn't appearing for me? Its not showing up in the correct place (near the sofa at the Pink Rose) which makes me think i collected it but i also don't have it in rewards app.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
What's up mates ? Any update from Prof.Pink Cake? I know you all lov3 pinky-pinky-cake (y) :cool: . I do love it too..cheers(y)

Ohh my sweet Alady Josy you perfect sweet naughty girl my love
View attachment 4003317
She so hot her hair can't get wet even in water:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
some changes with her(y):unsure::confused: she looks more glamorous, she s biting her lower lip? Why does it seems so?

Why s MC looking down, what he s looking down in last pic! :unsure: I have never ever tried with Big Z route!!gross!!

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
BrNexon , you gotta stop spamming threads with multiple replies one after the other. The mods likely wont take kindly to this behaviour. And it's annoying to everyone else as well.

Reactions: PickleSteve

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Jill is an impulsive person. At that moment she sees MC as a victim of an assault. There is a certain fairytale logic to her actions. It is consistent with her naive sheltered princess stupidity, which she thankfully seems to be growing out of later on.
Why do people keep saying Jill is stupid? She's the less stupid of all the main girls... She may be "naive" in the strict sense of "inexperienced", but she's not stupid. If she were, she would be being sodomized by random guys across the campus, or fallen for Rusty or, even worse, Tybalt. Let's compare:
- Bella: dating a student, what could cost her job and, in some jurisdictions, her liberty (but nothing's gonna happen because we're living a fairytale).
- Maya: signing contracts without reading and she was kinda inexperienced too, right? She didn't even know she liked men...
- Sage: being a beard and being clueless about it...
- Josy: well... Josy's just Josy... She looks for hobbies on the Internet to fill her social media profiles...

The other girls? Well... Most of 'em suck cocks (or worse) through glory holes and/or are drug dealers and/or have crabs (because it's the only STD in our fantasy world, otherwise, it would be worse). It's not I don't like 'em (or the others above)... I probably wouldn't play the game without 'em... But it doesn't mean they are what I consider "standards of intelligence" or the kinda girl I'd marry in real life. Never been the marriage-type kinda guy but, if I were, the only one would be Jill. The rest would be just for fun.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Why do people keep saying Jill is stupid? She's the less stupid of all the main girls... She may be "naive" in the strict sense of "inexperienced", but she's not stupid. If she were, she would be being sodomized by random guys across the campus, or fallen for Rusty or, even worse, Tybalt. Let's compare:
- Bella: dating a student, what could cost her job and, in some jurisdictions, her liberty (but nothing's gonna happen because we're living a fairytale).
- Maya: signing contracts without reading and she was kinda inexperienced too, right? She didn't even know she liked men...
- Sage: being a beard and being clueless about it...
- Josy: well... Josy's just Josy... She looks for hobbies on the Internet to fill her social media profiles...

The other girls? Well... Most of 'em suck cocks (or worse) through glory holes and/or are drug dealers and/or have crabs (because it's the only STD in our fantasy world, otherwise, it would be worse). It's not I don't like 'em (or the others above)... I probably wouldn't play the game without 'em... But it doesn't mean they are what I consider "standards of intelligence" or the kinda girl I'd marry in real life. Never been the marriage-type kinda guy but, if I were, the only one would be Jill. The rest would be just for fun.
Biased much? You are literally defining stupidity on the basis of who you like.

Well then let me counter:

-Sage: People who kept telling her Chad was gay but she wouldn't listen = zero. How is Sage stupid for not realising something no-one else realised either?

-Maya: A teenager who trusted that her father wouldn't betray her. She was unlucky in having an untrustworthy father, but if trusting your parents is stupidity, very few people can be called smart.

-Bella: There have yet to be ANY legal consequences for her relationship with MC. You are arguing that there should be, but even the real world doesn't work like that. People get away with things all the time. And since she is well aware of the risks her behaviour is simply reckless. She is taking a risk. It may lead to tragedy, but it may also lead to happiness. This is not stupidity.

-Josy: Well she is definitely insecure, but not stupid as such. Getting into a hobby so that her profile won't look basic is definitely something I wouldn't do. But if she actually likes what she finds and doesn't simply do it for the sake social media, how is it stupid?

Compared to this:

-Jill: People who understood what Tybalt was like within minutes = everyone else. Granted only Bella kept telling her so, but literally no-one else takes Tybalt at his word. This is stupidity. True she is not Arieth level stupid, but still more than any of the others.

Main Girl Smartness Ranks:

Bella>Sage>Maya>Josy>Jill

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes