Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
They are? You think that couple thing won´t last long?
Yes, they seem more into MC then the other girl and they don't spent a lot of together. Josy and Maya have a very poor relationship and they don't work on it the way they should and there no reason for it. This relationship doesn't have a lot of time left but that just me I would say it seems clear but until it happens I don't know that, it just a guess for now

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
-Sage: People who kept telling her Chad was gay but she wouldn't listen = zero. How is Sage stupid for not realising something no-one else realised either?
Nobody knew Chad like she did though. It's implied that Jade also picked up on Chad being disingenuous with Sage. Many of the HOTs, such as Quinn, outright state that they don't even really give a shit about the relationship/drama between Sage and Chad so there wouldn't even really be anyone to tell her anything like that in the first place. She's the one that should've realized it by herself and only after the MC discovers that Chad is gay, even she reacts in a way which suggests that she should've already realized it by then. She chooses to believe the MC about that because it makes so much sense to her due to the fact that she was ignoring the blatantly obvious signs before that Chad was indeed gay.
-Maya: A teenager who trusted that her father wouldn't betray her. She was unlucky in having an untrustworthy father, but if trusting your parents is stupidity, very few people can be called smart.
I wouldn't say that it wasn't stupid for her to sign the documents but it's definitely a hypocritical argument on behalf of the original post. If anything, it could be argued that Maya is the one that's really not as stupid as most people believe, but "naive" more so. Besides, I think many people would've done the same thing that she did if only they were a few years younger than she was at the time, so I genuinely believe it's about inexperience and immaturity on her part.
-Jill: People who understood what Tybalt was like within minutes = everyone else. Granted only Bella kept telling her so, but literally no-one else takes Tybalt at his word. This is stupidity. True she is not Arieth level stupid, but still more than any of the others.
Jill is really dumb for falling for Tybalt's bullshit on any of that. The audacity of her to tell the MC that Tybalt is "a nice guy" and that he shouldn't be badmouthing him is ridiculous. In my opinion, The Dick made some good arguments about why she's not that stupid, but she has a lot of moments during which she's displayed the most ignorance that I've seen in the entire game.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
is there like anyway to avoid fighting with jade

can you go with the alone path in the first chapters
Just reject her advances.

It's possible to do an almost virgin run all the way through to ep 10, with the only sex scene being a flashback scene with Zoey.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
View attachment 4002248
Since everyone is walking around in their underwear, I think we'll have group sex in episode 11 :D :D :D
It looks to me more like the hinted at panty party. During the Jill playthrough there is a dialogue, where Jill tries to tell Fuckface, that she would be fine with any DIK party and Fuckface replies, that Tommy wants to throw a panty party. I think all these underwear previews show us, that that party will happen in Episode11.

Reactions: KaiserST

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
not virgin i mean not with the main girls the rest is fine
You can avoid fucking anyone you don't want to fuck and fuck anyone you want to fuck, there's a few points were you have to choose, but that's only with the main girls, if you just want the side girls then you'll be fine.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Nobody knew Chad like she did though. It's implied that Jade also picked up on Chad being disingenuous with Sage. Many of the HOTs, such as Quinn, outright state that they don't even really give a shit about the relationship/drama between Sage and Chad so there wouldn't even really be anyone to tell her anything like that in the first place. She's the one that should've realized it by herself and only after the MC discovers that Chad is gay, even she reacts in a way which suggests that she should've already realized it by then. She chooses to believe the MC about that because it makes so much sense to her due to the fact that she was ignoring the blatantly obvious signs before that Chad was indeed gay.
It's hard to judge the Sage/Chad situation. Just about all relevant details are vague as hell. For example we know Sage was into him when the DIKs started their frat, but how long were they actually together? The whole moment of realisation leaves a lot to the imagination too. To me it seems like lots of little things suddenly made way more sense. Perhaps she should have suspected, but I imagine "blatant" to be a wrong word for describing them. But that's how I imagine it, which is the point. We don't have solid facts on this.

The best we can do is say that at least four people know that Chad is gay: MC, Chad, Troy and the blackmailer. Sage and Josy make five and six if MC chooses to tell them.

Still compared to Jill and Tybalt Sage is WAY smarter.
I wouldn't say that it wasn't stupid for her to sign the documents but it's definitely a hypocritical argument on behalf of the original post. If anything, it could be argued that Maya is the one that's really not as stupid as most people believe, but "naive" more so. Besides, I think many people would've done the same thing that she did if only they were a few years younger than she was at the time, so I genuinely believe it's about inexperience and immaturity on her part.
Here again we are dealing with frustratingly vague information. Patrick definitely has abused both his children and thus they should be more wary of him, but the impression I get is that it has always been him losing his temper and acting in anger. Calculated cold blooded deception was a new thing.
Jill is really dumb for falling for Tybalt's bullshit on any of that. The audacity of her to tell the MC that Tybalt is "a nice guy" and that he shouldn't be badmouthing him is ridiculous. In my opinion, The Dick made some good arguments about why she's not that stupid, but she has a lot of moments during which she's displayed the most ignorance that I've seen in the entire game.
Well in truth our whole approach is flawed as we are trying to establish general intelligence based on isolated anecdotes. Any specific situation may be unusual for the character. You need way more examples to draw reliable conclusions.

What I was originally getting at with Jill was that her naive attitude seemed to be a constant. "Foolish" might have been a better word. She jumped to conclusions that were very likely to be wrong and stubbornly held on to them.

In comparison Sage and Bella adjust to new information very quickly. They make mistakes, but they learn from them. I see that as the very definition of "smart".

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
You can avoid fucking anyone you don't want to fuck and fuck anyone you want to fuck, there's a few points were you have to choose, but that's only with the main girls, if you just want the side girls then you'll be fine.
That's actually not quite true anymore. You can't be with both Nicole and Nora in episode 10. A very small restriction compared to the main girl paths, but it's there and no doubt more are coming.

Reactions: Macky009

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
They are? You think that couple thing won´t last long?
There's very vocal different opinions on this, but it's been debated to death in this thread within the last few months so I won't get into it again.

Suffice to say, my personal opinion is that there will be branches where they stay together and where they break apart depending on what choices MC has made throughout the game affecting their relationship.

If there is a break-up path, it wouldn't surprise me if a potential crisis point is reached sometime within the next chapter or two. Personally, I see a break-up as being most likely on an Other's path where you continue to pursue Josy or Maya separately and least likely on the throuple path if you support them evenly and resolve Maya's loan situation favorably.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
That's actually not quite true anymore. You can't be with both Nicole and Nora in episode 10. A very small restriction compared to the main girl paths, but it's there and no doubt more are coming.
I have no interest in Nora so wasn't aware of that branch.

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
after i download season 1+2 what do i download next? the patch or season 3+interlude first
Season 3 + interlude. You won't need the patch, the patch was just an episode update adding ep 10 to ep 9 + interlude, but your download will already have ep 10. You'll just need the new patch when it comes out January/February for ep 11.

Reactions: KaiserST

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Biased much? You are literally defining stupidity on the basis of who you like.

Well then let me counter:

-Sage: People who kept telling her Chad was gay but she wouldn't listen = zero. How is Sage stupid for not realising something no-one else realised either?

-Maya: A teenager who trusted that her father wouldn't betray her. She was unlucky in having an untrustworthy father, but if trusting your parents is stupidity, very few people can be called smart.

-Bella: There have yet to be ANY legal consequences for her relationship with MC. You are arguing that there should be, but even the real world doesn't work like that. People get away with things all the time. And since she is well aware of the risks her behaviour is simply reckless. She is taking a risk. It may lead to tragedy, but it may also lead to happiness. This is not stupidity.

-Josy: Well she is definitely insecure, but not stupid as such. Getting into a hobby so that her profile won't look basic is definitely something I wouldn't do. But if she actually likes what she finds and doesn't simply do it for the sake social media, how is it stupid?

Compared to this:

-Jill: People who understood what Tybalt was like within minutes = everyone else. Granted only Bella kept telling her so, but literally no-one else takes Tybalt at his word. This is stupidity. True she is not Arieth level stupid, but still more than any of the others.

Main Girl Smartness Ranks:

Bella>Sage>Maya>Josy>Jill
I don't think Jill is stupid, and she believes too much in the good in people. Not seeing that they are completely rotten. Also, given her background as an elitist, Jill didn't find Tybalt's behavior suspicious at first. Until he started blackmailing her.
Although I have to agree that there are serious problems with the writing for Jill in season 2, DPC seemed to increase her level of naivety to the absurdity, turning her into a social autist, and it felt forced

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Biased much? You are literally defining stupidity on the basis of who you like.

Compared to this:

If you use that argument for Jill then one could use that same argument for Maya. She was at an age when she should've known better than to trust her father.
No one else takes tybalt at his word because they're not in his social circle, she is. Having a blind spot isn't stupid.

-Bella: There have yet to be ANY legal consequences for her relationship with MC. You are arguing that there should be, but even the real world doesn't work like that. People get away with things all the time. And since she is well aware of the risks her behaviour is simply reckless. She is taking a risk. It may lead to tragedy, but it may also lead to happiness. This is not stupidity.
So putting your job at risk for what may or may not amount to a fling isn't stupid? Friends made a whole episode about how stupid that was.

Sage has the same argument as Jill, it was a blind spot so wutevs.

Nothing on Josy though, she has a good head on her shoulder.

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes