Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I wouldn't mind Josy's first time being similar—but more gentle—than Wanda's :sneaky:

What do you think is more likely, Maya and Josy having anal sex for the first time together? Or we have to choose one, just like in the past. Josy is definitely gearing up for something big with all that leather she's wearing in her preview, but it's in Maya's room.

Reactions: KaiserST

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
Being one of the few who don't like 'redheads', Sage was never going to be a romantic possibility. I respect her as an intelligent and driven individual however...there is a wisdom beyond her years and she is someone I would definitely listen to and take advice from.
When I first played this game many years ago, Isabella was the most sexually attractive woman I had ever seen [Kelly Brooke comes close] She was my romantic interest. However, after a significant amount of playthroughs, Jill has become my goto girl...she is naturally kind and puts others first...she sees the goodness in people and situations, and she is incredibly grounded for someone in her social hierarchy. Tybalt [the bastard] uses those things against her.
Jill is as close to a perfect human being as you'll ever get. [A shame she isn't real]

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I wouldn't mind Josy's first time being similar—but more gentle—than Wanda's :sneaky:
Hahaha

What do you think is more likely, Maya and Josy having anal sex for the first time together? Or we have to choose one, just like in the past. Josy is definitely gearing up for something big with all that leather she's wearing in her preview, but it's in Maya's room.
It's a tough question, I can actually see reasons why it will be Josy and reasons for Maya solo too. Then there's whether they are both their while one or both give it up. I really have no idea. :unsure:

Reactions: KaiserST

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Yes, they seem more into MC then the other girl and they don't spent a lot of together. Josy and Maya have a very poor relationship and they don't work on it the way they should and there no reason for it. This relationship doesn't have a lot of time left but that just me I would say it seems clear but until it happens I don't know that, it just a guess for now
i think we will got a choice abuot intervene and make them try repair the relatioship or let breaking.
If you use that argument for Jill then one could use that same argument for Maya. She was at an age when she should've known better than to trust her father.
No one else takes tybalt at his word because they're not in his social circle, she is. Having a blind spot isn't stupid.

So putting your job at risk for what may or may not amount to a fling isn't stupid? Friends made a whole episode about how stupid that was.

Sage has the same argument as Jill, it was a blind spot so wutevs.

Nothing on Josy though, she has a good head on her shoulder.
i dont think the age has any matter about trusting in parents. Patrick hurt Maya -> Maya should have not trust someone who failed her. but it isnt about smart/inteligentia. it is about wisdom.
We all know who really is the Smartest girl at B&R. ;) The others are just fighting for second place.

View attachment 4004356
the smartest? hmmm. got Sally a new haircut and etc? :LOL:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
It's a tough question, I can actually see reasons why it will be Josy and reasons for Maya solo too. Then there's whether they are both their while one or both give it up. I really have no idea. :unsure:
Together
  1. It's good for the throuple to spend more intimate time together.
  2. The girls can support and encourage each other.
  3. The girls can challenge and dare each other.
  4. Threesomes are awesome.
  5. No one is left out/favored.
Solo
  1. No worry about who is better at anal.
  2. Can go as slow as needed.
  3. Anal isn't exactly romantic, but 1 on 1 time is more intimate.
  4. Another step towards solo path?

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Biased much? You are literally defining stupidity on the basis of who you like.

Well then let me counter:

-Sage: People who kept telling her Chad was gay but she wouldn't listen = zero. How is Sage stupid for not realising something no-one else realised either?

-Maya: A teenager who trusted that her father wouldn't betray her. She was unlucky in having an untrustworthy father, but if trusting your parents is stupidity, very few people can be called smart.

-Bella: There have yet to be ANY legal consequences for her relationship with MC. You are arguing that there should be, but even the real world doesn't work like that. People get away with things all the time. And since she is well aware of the risks her behaviour is simply reckless. She is taking a risk. It may lead to tragedy, but it may also lead to happiness. This is not stupidity.

-Josy: Well she is definitely insecure, but not stupid as such. Getting into a hobby so that her profile won't look basic is definitely something I wouldn't do. But if she actually likes what she finds and doesn't simply do it for the sake social media, how is it stupid?

Compared to this:

-Jill: People who understood what Tybalt was like within minutes = everyone else. Granted only Bella kept telling her so, but literally no-one else takes Tybalt at his word. This is stupidity. True she is not Arieth level stupid, but still more than any of the others.

Main Girl Smartness Ranks:

Bella>Sage>Maya>Josy>Jill
Here's the thing everyone makes stupid decision especially if it is involving love in the game.

Jill make stupid decision but that does not mean she is stupid. For me she is too naive how the world works she is sheltered by her family so much that's why she think she's doing the right in helping MC. I think her biggest mistake here is that in the past months she did not talk to Trent earlier to reveal Tybalts real color

Bella sacrifice her friendship with Jill in pursuit of love. I think that is also kinda stupid because she is the one who told Jill to pursue her feelings to MC. But alas she choose her own happiness here.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Main Girl Smartness Ranks:

Bella>Sage>Maya>Josy>Jill
I've always joked that Jill is retarded, but it all depends on what metric you use to judge the smartness of these people as to how you determine who is making the best decisions in their lives.

And if you look at quality of life based on life choices, Jill comes out on top. She's happy with all the shit she's into, she actually lives a pretty wholesome life.

Jill:
  • Is involved in community work.
  • Enjoys her network of friends.
  • Is seemingly doing well at college.
  • Enters relationships with her eyes open.
  • Drinks responsibly.
  • Is talented.
She's actually a pretty awesome person. Of course her naivety could lead her into trouble in life, although hopefully she has learned her lesson.

If you consider the life choices and quality of life of the other four, they don't compare as well:

Bella:
  • Has been in denial of her marriage breakup for the last three years.
  • Has allowed her circumstances to turn her into the Ice Queen.
  • Is dating a student half her age.
Sage:
  • Is the president of a sorority of literal whores and she has no idea.
  • Was in a sham of a relationship for at least a year and still tried to salvage it when it was ending.
Maya & Josy:
  • Maya trusted her manipulative and controlling father to organise her loan.
  • Are in a secret relationship living under the fear of being caught by Maya's dad.
  • Have both failed to resolve the blackmail that the dad has imposed on Maya.

And that's the beauty of this game, the five main love interests are all imperfect human beings, as are all the other girls, each has characteristics to enjoy, but none are so 2 dimensional as to be 100% a cliche. They're all making mistakes. Definitely gives the game a more realistic feel.

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I've always joked that Jill is retarded, but it all depends on what metric you use to judge the smartness of these people as to how you determine who is making the best decisions in their lives.

And if you look at quality of life based on life choices, Jill comes out on top. She's happy with all the shit she's into, she actually lives a pretty wholesome life.

Jill:
  • Is involved in community work.
  • Enjoys her network of friends.
  • Is seemingly doing well at college.
  • Enters relationships with her eyes open.
  • Drinks responsibly.
  • Is talented.
She's actually a pretty awesome person. Of course her naivety could lead her into trouble in life, although hopefully she has learned her lesson.

If you consider the life choices and quality of life of the other four, they don't compare as well:

Bella:
  • Has been in denial of her marriage breakup for the last three years.
  • Has allowed her circumstances to turn her into the Ice Queen.
  • Is dating a student half her age.
Sage:
  • Is the president of a sorority of literal whores and she has no idea.
  • Was in a sham of a relationship for at least a year and still tried to salvage it when it was ending.
Maya & Josy:
  • Maya trusted her manipulative and controlling father to organise her loan.
  • Are in a secret relationship living under the fear of being caught by Maya's dad.
  • Have both failed to resolve the blackmail that the dad has imposed on Maya.

And that's the beauty of this game, the five main love interests are all imperfect human beings, as are all the other girls, each has characteristics to enjoy, but none are so 2 dimensional as to be 100% a cliche. They're all making mistakes. Definitely gives the game a more realistic feel.
I like how Josy is lumped in with Maya and has no real attributes of her own :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: shazba jnr

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
I like how Josy is lumped in with Maya and has no real attributes of her own :HideThePain:
Yeah, I was even gonna comment that Josy desperately needs some of her own drama. She had momentary drama with her dad, but resolved it in an episode or two. I don't think she's boring, but she needs to get a drug addiction or some shit. :unsure:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, I was even gonna comment that Josy desperately needs some of her own drama. She had momentary drama with her dad, but resolved it in an episode or two. I don't think she's boring, but she needs to get a drug addiction or some shit. :unsure:
Josy could try and reconnect with her mom. It'd be an inverse of Maya's ultimate problem: Patrick rejects Maya, but Josy basically rejected her mom, Iris. We don't know too much about her, and unless DPC reveals that she's Madame fucking Rose ( :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK: ) then we're free to explore repairing that relationship. The only problem is how to incorporate it into the story, especially if MC dumped Josy.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Josy could try and reconnect with her mom. It'd be an inverse of Maya's ultimate problem: Patrick rejects Maya, but Josy basically rejected her mom, Iris. We don't know too much about her, and unless DPC reveals that she's Madame fucking Rose ( :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK: ) then we're free to explore repairing that relationship. The only problem is how to incorporate it into the story, especially if MC dumped Josy.
I think it's too late for any significant back story for Josy. Her two big reveals were Maya is her girlfriend and Tommy is her step-bro. Neither define much about her.

I'm going with the "Madame Rose is Priscilla" theory, so if her mom is also the head of the prostitute ring, that'll give her some clout! (y)

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I think it's too late for any significant back story for Josy. Her two big reveals were Maya is her girlfriend and Tommy is her step-bro. Neither define much about her.

I'm going with the "Madame Rose is Priscilla" theory, so if her mom is also the head of the prostitute ring, that'll give her some clout! (y)
It's all Josy's got for backstory. We hear about her parents' divorce back in Episode 2, so at least there's a little more setup than Helen had. And I'm not sure I would categorize Tommy being her stepbrother a big reveal, but thats just my opinion.

Honestly I don't care about Priscilla. There's just so little to engage me.
If she's Quinn, that's dumb. If she's Madame Rose, who gives a fuck. If she's the blonde Quinn met with in Episode 10, who cares. If she's a totally never-before-seen character, meh.

If she's fuckable, then count me in ;):ROFLMAO:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
It's all Josy's got for backstory. We hear about her parents' divorce back in Episode 2, so at least there's a little more setup than Helen had. And I'm not sure I would categorize Tommy being her stepbrother a big reveal, but thats just my opinion.

Honestly I don't care about Priscilla. There's just so little to engage me.
If she's Quinn, that's dumb. If she's Madame Rose, who gives a fuck. If she's the blonde Quinn met with in Episode 10, who cares. If she's a totally never-before-seen character, meh.

If she's fuckable, then count me in ;):ROFLMAO:
But what if it is Yoga Girl?

mind-blown.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes