KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Excellent report this time around, plently of useful data, if only all of them were like this.

The last time DPC mentioned the animations queue size was in the 23/08 report when it was at 36, before that it was in 26/07 when it was at 37 (and 100 animations still had to be posed then, keep this info in mind)

We can't know for sure if DPC posed any animation betwen these reports (he didnt mentioned it at least), but even if he had to render a lot of statics I believe that some animations would still render in this time period of 4 weeks considering how easy is to render statics.

However, that would decrease the animation render speed average, which is normally 7 weekly.

Now I admit, this is mostly guessing, but being pessimistic, let's say the average for that time period was much lower due to all the statics the PCs were rendering (he was posing hundred of statics for the panty party freeroam during that time), so lets call his average since them (26/07) at around 3 animations per week, less than half the usual.

At the 23/08 report DPC mentioned a queue of 36, assuming a lower average, that means that only 12 animations were rendered & around 13 were posed between 19/07 & 23/08 (around 87 remain now)

After that, in the report from 30/08 & today's DPC mentions he posed more animations, he also mentioned the queue is currently at 44 animations plus some 150 statics.

I'm considering his lower animation render speed persist since he still doing a lot of static rendering, so only 6 animations rendered in the last 2 weeks. That would mean that DPC posed around 14 animations in the last 14 days (around 73 animaitions remain to be posed yet)

Of course, this all depends on his render speed, which we can't know for certain since we don't have the total number of animations posed, the last time he shared that was back in 19/07 when the total of posed animations was at 272. If my guessing is right, the current number of posed animations should be at the 300 mark.

I'm mostly confident about my data because of its a fact that static rendering impacts animations rendering and that his normal animations render speed is well known.

We are still looking for quite a bit of wait time, the remaining animations to be posed/rendered should need around 15 weeks to finish, which would put us right near the end of december.

And again, dont forget that there are still plently of statics in thw way to make the render queue take even longer, so at this point my guess is going from January to February.

I wouldn't mind some more lewds, like say, a threesome with Bianca and Bella :sneaky: Or better yet, the first foursome with Bella, Bianca and Jill :love:
Also cool, finally some Rooster stuff!
I really can't see Bella doing a threesome with anyone but Jill and even that will take some planning.

Rooster stuff is usually a sign of being towards the end of content, so that's a good sign.
Eh...

Not exactly, read above and lose your hope.

Last year he started posting clucks on twitter literally 3 months into the development cycle, he may have changed his workflow a bit and has started working on this later in the cycle, or perhaps him working on it now means we still have half a year or more of development ahead of us, no one can really tell but him.
Him starting working on it now isn't really representative of anything, please stop with these hallucinations :HideThePain:
Yep, Rooster stuff is easy stuff, he just changed his schedule to work on them much later.

No update this year folks.

Are we sure it is the real report? Not even a hint of the free roam....
Very weird that he didn't mention anything about it. The event has been dominating all the reports from the last few weeks, maybe it means its done and know he needs to focus on the path exclusive stuff.

Wouldn't be impossible, he mentioned he was at 81% done with it 2 weeks ago at the 23/08 report.

Its nice to see that the forum is still huffing copium about a release. :KEK:
Some people are far too optimistic lol

Then again, so was I last year, but I learned my lesson.

That he has moved on to creating content for Rooster is good news, he is close to completion( maybe 70-80%). But the remaining 20% he still won't have time to complete before the end of the year.
My bet is as sure as betting on Real Madrid in the Champions League.
Most likely early to mid February.
Good guess, I would be very surprised if this come out in January.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
I think Prof. PC s vastly in love with beautiful girl ;) :love: that's good!! also he s been busy in share market stuffs.. and giving less time in development of Being a DIK v.11+ (few hrs in a week to Being a D!k project)

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024

I mainly worked on and finished two lewd scenes this week, one small and one medium-sized. Unless I change my mind further, three lewd scenes remain to create for episode 11.

I also produced four songs for the episode. It's a very odd feeling to work with Christmas music in September, but then again, Mariah Carrey will probably be playing all over later this month.

I've done a lot of post-processing this week. 300 static renders were rendered, and more than 150 renders remain in the queue.

After this week's effort, the animation queue is up to 44 animations.

I worked with some art for Rooster content. Overall, I'm still in the planning phase for the phone content, but I have started with it. And I will intermittently work with it when I feel like doing so.

Currently, I'm working on a long canon scene, ~100-150 renders in size, and I'm in the middle of doing environment design before I can pose the renders.

My plan for the near future is to continue working on canon scenes that have already been written and then focus on one main girl branch at a time. Jill's branched content is near completion. The other main girls remain, and I will work to balance the branches and content as well as possible.

Patreon changes

I have enabled annual billing on my Patreon page today. If you're not interested in paying once per year instead of every month, this will not affect you—all is well; carry on.

Annual billing means you can pledge to my page for an entire year in one payment in advance and receive 10% off the total price—which is a bit more than one month free per year at the pledged tier.

Note that you currently cannot tier down after pledging annually, and if you wish to increase your tier at some point during the year you've pledged annually, it would be increased for all remaining months of your subscription.

I would not recommend switching to annual billing if you only upgrade your tier subscription once or twice yearly for my game updates.

If you know you want to support at your current level for the foreseeable future, switching to annual billing will save you some money in the long run.

You can read more about it if you're interested.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
DPC just shot me a DM; he made a mistake in his status update:

"Unless I change my mind further, three lewd scenes remain to create for episode 11."

Should be corrected to say:

"Unless I change my mind further, three free roams remain to create for episode 11."

That is all, have a lovely day.

:giggle:

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Hey fellas, sorry to bother but can anyone help me with a bit of a problem?

At some point, I did that Sancho Music Replacement stuff to bring back the old songs by The Friday Prophets on my BaDIK game and it did work but the music interface on the menu is now kinda bugged and even when I don't have that music replacement enabled and the Sancho Mod installed said interface still remains. It's not a game breaking thing but it's odd. Here's a photo of how it looks.

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
DPC just shot me a DM; he made a mistake in his status update:

"Unless I change my mind further, three lewd scenes remain to create for episode 11."

Should be corrected to say:

"Unless I change my mind further, three free roams remain to create for episode 11."

That is all, have a lovely day.

:giggle:
Three lewd scenes left? Sounds like a... Rosy number to me.
1000078413.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba jnr

UnitedRed

Mar 10, 2018
Jill's branched content is near completion does that mean for the whole game or just this episode 11? Either way its good to see he has chose the best girl first (y)

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Jill's branched content is near completion does that mean for the whole game or just this episode 11? Either way its good to see he has chose the best girl first (y)
I think DPC is talking about the episode.
Definitely only in respect to the episode.

Given we're talking episode 11 here, and there's likely to be another 5 episodes give or take, for Jill's content to end now, for the remainder of the story, would result in a few mildly raised eyebrows to say the least. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes