19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

I mainly worked on and finished two lewd scenes this week, one small and one medium-sized. Unless I change my mind further, three lewd scenes remain to create for episode 11.

I also produced four songs for the episode. It's a very odd feeling to work with Christmas music in September, but then again, Mariah Carrey will probably be playing all over later this month.

I've done a lot of post-processing this week. 300 static renders were rendered, and more than 150 renders remain in the queue.

After this week's effort, the animation queue is up to 44 animations.

I worked with some art for Rooster content. Overall, I'm still in the planning phase for the phone content, but I have started with it. And I will intermittently work with it when I feel like doing so.

Currently, I'm working on a long canon scene, ~100-150 renders in size, and I'm in the middle of doing environment design before I can pose the renders.

My plan for the near future is to continue working on canon scenes that have already been written and then focus on one main girl branch at a time. Jill's branched content is near completion. The other main girls remain, and I will work to balance the branches and content as well as possible.

Patreon changes

I have enabled annual billing on my Patreon page today. If you're not interested in paying once per year instead of every month, this will not affect you—all is well; carry on.

Annual billing means you can pledge to my page for an entire year in one payment in advance and receive 10% off the total price—which is a bit more than one month free per year at the pledged tier.

Note that you currently cannot tier down after pledging annually, and if you wish to increase your tier at some point during the year you've pledged annually, it would be increased for all remaining months of your subscription.

I would not recommend switching to annual billing if you only upgrade your tier subscription once or twice yearly for my game updates.

If you know you want to support at your current level for the foreseeable future, switching to annual billing will save you some money in the long run.

You can read more about it if you're interested.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I still think it will come out in December :cool:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, I was even gonna comment that Josy desperately needs some of her own drama. She had momentary drama with her dad, but resolved it in an episode or two. I don't think she's boring, but she needs to get a drug addiction or some shit. :unsure:
It is part of who Josy is not having drama sure she got some but don't make a big deal out of it. What Josy needs to overcome is her insecurities and that mainly the fear of being alone

Reactions: shazba jnr

Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024
I think I'm close to figuring it out, but correct me if I'm wrong.
Ep11 is coming out in 2025 and we'll actually get one episode a year.
In 2026 ep 12 comes out and we get another episode a year again.
The difference is that after ep11 is over, DPС won't have one year of development, but a lot more.
I don't know if he did it on purpose or not, but now he has two years to produce an episode, whereas before it was one calendar year.
He's effectively sacrificed that year in order to release an episode a year again in the future.
But there's an important clarification. As everyone has correctly pointed out, DPC has a tendency to constantly increase development time.
Let's imagine that ep12 will be released in May-June 2026, it looks quite realistic.
But what then ep 13 will be released in August-September? And ep 14 again in winter?
He said he planned the game before ep14. I think we can survive the two year cycle, simply because the game will already be over, but the year and a half cycle will become commonplace, but it won't be noticeable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
You need to rank Josy above Maya, no one is as stupid as her to fall for the free tuition scam despite warnings from both the Quinn and MC, Josy is very street smart, it was her idea to show proof to Arieth to save Maya's Ass from Quinn. Just because girl is some what insecure about her height means she is less smart than someone who really believed doing some weird bucketlist will secure them free tuition. Lol. And people keep blaming Jill for what Tybalt does, but never seen someone blaming Sage for all the power delegation to Quinn without any checking. Very much your Sage and Maya bias showing out here.
Maya said to mc, she knows the free tution is maybe false gossip, but she dont have other choice. Later, Quinn speak at pool, while hug like a spider.

Sage believe in Quinn
Maya believe in Quinn and Patrick
Balla believe in her husband
Jill believe in Tybalt and in her friends
Jojo is Jojo

it reminds me the scam phone calls. peoples fall for it.
That he has moved on to creating content for Rooster is good news, he is close to completion( maybe 70-80%). But the remaining 20% he still won't have time to complete before the end of the year.
My bet is as sure as betting on Real Madrid in the Champions League.
Most likely early to mid February.
And we all need to be prepared for ep11 not coming out during 2025, lol.
Even though ep 11 technically will be out in 2025, lol. So we won't be without a new episode until 2024.
70-80% = 8-9 months
using 70% = 9 months
23% = 3 months -> 93% dec 06
it will be 98-100% at first week of jan
+ the time (what i dont know) how much time testing, especially if he later do a patch for bugfix. how much time for lower patreon tiers get the game, leaking down.
lame xmas update

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
The difference is that after ep11 is over, DPС won't have one year of development, but a lot more.
I don't know if he did it on purpose or not, but now he has two years to produce an episode, whereas before it was one calendar year.
He's effectively sacrificed that year in order to release an episode a year again in the future.
But there's an important clarification. As everyone has correctly pointed out, DPC has a tendency to constantly increase development time.
Let's imagine that ep12 will be released in May-June 2026, it looks quite realistic.
But what then ep 13 will be released in August-September? And ep 14 again in winter?
He said he planned the game before ep14. I think we can survive the two year cycle, simply because the game will already be over, but the year and a half cycle will become commonplace, but it won't be noticeable.
ep 8 November 19, 2021.
ep 9 December 16, 2022.
ep 10 jan 2024
i would say 13 months per update for now what will be 14-15 months for ep14
he will say something what will be after reaching ep14.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
The fact episode 11 will probably release in 2025 doesnt mean it will have taken 2 years. Unless production speeds up it will probably take about 13-14 months releasing in midto late January (maybe early February) 2025. Episode 12 is hard to say. Pink has constantly made the updates bigger and with the exception episode 7 and 5, which took 1 week less than epsiode 6 and 4 respectivly, he has increased the production time frame with each episode. If he adds another month onto production we can expect epsiode 12 around March/ April 2026.

It's of course possible that episode 12 could be smaller and he could upgrade to the 5 series (if Nvidea ever announce it), so maybe we could see around a year again.

Either way, to look at it the way you are it will take 5 or 6 episodes (presuming he doesnt continue to increase development time) to have added a year.

And besides the thing that is always forgotten/ ignored about pink is no one in the genre is producing as much content as him. Some studios produce a lot, but no one is producing 6000 still renders AND 3-400 animations. (some are making better quality art, S Tier perhaps, but they aren't coming close to the amount DPC produces, which is still A Tier when compared to others).

The fact is when episode 12 comes out there will be a delay to episode 13 due to the Steam release of season 3, and by then it will probably be the final season anyway. I think he is foolish to let producton times grow end on end, but he is delivering more content, so yes we could still get six monthly releases but with less than half as much content due to polishing and testing. I for one like having a massive update to play.

With that all said, I do wish he would limit himself to a 12 month cycle, (and not bother with the 60FPS)

Last edited:

lollar2112

Dec 10, 2017
That he has moved on to creating content for Rooster is good news, he is close to completion( maybe 70-80%). But the remaining 20% he still won't have time to complete before the end of the year.
My bet is as sure as betting on Real Madrid in the Champions League.
Most likely early to mid February.
And we all need to be prepared for ep11 not coming out during 2025, lol.
Even though ep 11 technically will be out in 2025, lol. So we won't be without a new episode until 2024.
The fact the setting of the episode is around Christmas leads to this being a December/January release. Likely late Dec/early Jan. I don't believe he'd set it for that Holiday if it were releasing in October. The Halloween episode coincided with Halloween. It may be a bit after Christmas, but I think we know the timeframe of releasae.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
I would not recommend switching to annual billing if you only upgrade your tier subscription once or twice yearly for my game updates.
Do you think this reference to 2 releases a year is trolling or a hint of a new interlude? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I think it refers to the first release and the patch about a month later.
that can't be the reason, coming out practically the next month no patreon could increase its level, decrease it and then increase it again, it wouldn't make sense
He said once or twice yearly because there's always the possibility that a release could occur in Jan followed by a release in December the same year.

Of course we believe that's unlikely based on current trends, but he's not gonna say:

"I would not recommend switching to annual billing if you only upgrade your tier subscription once a year for my game updates."

Because that would be blatantly saying that it's one episode a year from now on, and that's bad PR.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes