Dec 21, 2021
The fact the setting of the episode is around Christmas leads to this being a December/January release. Likely late Dec/early Jan. I don't believe he'd set it for that Holiday if it were releasing in October. The Halloween episode coincided with Halloween. It may be a bit after Christmas, but I think we know the timeframe of releasae.
The Halloween episode came out in December, so I don't really think that the theme matters for how long it takes him to finish and release. Ideally, I am sure he would have liked it to coincide, but it didn't seem to rush him to release it.

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
After episode 7, I promised myself that I wouldn't play this game again until it's finished...however, with yearly updates and life slowly ticking by and age starting to show it's poker hand...I am tempted...temptation is a terrible demon, the whispering voice at the back of your mind, empowering you to just do it...to hell with promises and self-regulation, you might not be here tomorrow! I will wait for episode 11...and then I will decide.

Reactions: Warhawk1

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
After episode 7, I promised myself that I wouldn't play this game again until it's finished...however, with yearly updates and life slowly ticking by and age starting to show it's poker hand...I am tempted...temptation is a terrible demon, the whispering voice at the back of your mind, empowering you to just do it...to hell with promises and self-regulation, you might not be here tomorrow! I will wait for episode 11...and then I will decide.
I'll be probably retired by the time this and SG are finished :ROFLMAO:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That he has moved on to creating content for Rooster is good news, he is close to completion( maybe 70-80%). But the remaining 20% he still won't have time to complete before the end of the year.
My bet is as sure as betting on Real Madrid in the Champions League.
Most likely early to mid February.
And we all need to be prepared for ep11 not coming out during 2025, lol.
Even though ep 11 technically will be out in 2025, lol. So we won't be without a new episode until 2024.
70-80% = 8-9 months
using 70% = 9 months
23% = 3 months -> 93% dec 06
it will be 98-100% at first week of jan
+ the time (what i dont know) how much time testing, especially if he later do a patch for bugfix. how much time for lower patreon tiers get the game, leaking down.
lame xmas update
It's nice to see that some people is finally starting to become aware of the inevitable reality.

ep 8 November 19, 2021.
ep 9 December 16, 2022.
ep 10 jan 2024
i would say 13 months per update for now what will be 14-15 months for ep14
he will say something what will be after reaching ep14.
Episode 10 came out on 8th december 2023. You forgot the Interlude which came out in march 2022.

release_announcement_ep10_part2.png

Anyway,

Screenshot 2024-09-06 214432.png

every thread always tells you when the latest update came out. 0.10 came out on 8th december, bugfixed 0.10.1 version came out on 15th december.

NecromancerB

May 18, 2022
We must expect with the increase in resolution, story and game play that time will follow exponentially until the next release. Practically becoming real-time at this point. But there is enough of a hook to keep us all waiting with bated breath.

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
Hi anyone knows how can I enable writing on the fucking english minigame? I hit something in my keyboard and now it does the shortcuts instead o_O

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes