TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Just thinking....

Compare this shot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With this shot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I reckon the mc might have changed his diet... :unsure:

[/SPOILER]
Much better - Sage doesn't look like she's got a shitty beard. She just has that anti-gravity cum dripping off her nose and chin...

Reactions: shazba jnr

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
It's nice to see that some people is finally starting to become aware of the inevitable reality.
no. noo. nooo. nothing reality! 12-13 months long work have to be done in 11-12 months :LOL:
good xmas update need to be at xmas. lame xmas update is not at xmas.

but the reality is that, i never thought we here will play the game at xmas. because we have to wait for it and it is okay. but the guys who paid for the game... that is the minimum they play it at xmas.
You forgot the Interlude which came out in march 2022.
i see the interlude as part of ep 9
every thread always tells you when the latest update came out. 0.10 came out on 8th december, bugfixed 0.10.1 version came out on 15th december.
thanks. probably i lost my eyes.:ROFLMAO:
that mean dpc did very good work

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
The only lady i can think of with a scowly face like bella is someone who doesn't resemble her at all and that's lena headley. probs gonna have to be a newcomer cast as her.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Thing is, if you're going to do this right, you are casting actresses, who can act. Facial expressions come into that, so you don't need someone who is known for scowling, just someone who knows how to scowl.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Okay, wow. This game is honestly genuinely impressive. It even has pussy models... most 3D games barely have ½ a one.
Not seeing any of that "female protag" in the game... but if there was: If the quality was as good as with the male, throw in some more varied pussies and this would be fire~

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Okay, wow. This game is honestly genuinely impressive. It even has pussy models... most 3D games barely have ½ a one.
Not seeing any of that "female protag" in the game... but if there was: If the quality was as good as with the male, throw in some more varied pussies and this would be fire~
There's a special mini episode (Interlude) where you play as the female protagonist, but it's in-between Seasons 2 and 3.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
..the most gorgeous varied pussy's you can have..:giggle:
gorgeous pussy.png

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Hmmmm... things look a little different than they did a few hours ago :HideThePain:
Definitely weird, seeing a super active thread go hours with absolutely nothing :censored:
That's quite the nuke. More like a timey-wimey device going off.

If MC had a time-turner, but he could only use it once, what would he use it for? It has to be something involving him, so he can change a decision, and I think getting on the train to San Diego is a boring answer. I'm not sure and I'm just flying by the seat of my pants, so I'll go with checking the glovebox and removing Cathy's panties before Bella finds them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
That's quite the nuke. More like a timey-wimey device going off.

If MC had a time-turner, but he could only use it once, what would he use it for? It has to be something involving him, so he can change a decision, and I think getting on the train to San Diego is a boring answer. I'm not sure and I'm just flying by the seat of my pants, so I'll go with checking the glovebox and removing Cathy's panties before Bella finds them.
If going to San Diego is a boring answer, then dealing with the Maya and Josy reveal differently is probably boring too.

I'd say never going on that first date with Jill on Bella's path. It avoids unnecessary drama, and you can let Jill in on the secret.

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes