PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
To be blunt - DPC is a control freak. I'm not bashing him, I lean the same way. It's hard when you're a perfectionist or anal to delegate and ask others to do bits and pieces. The end result will NEVER be what you want and most times you will just do it again yourself. It's often easier to just do it yourself in the first place.
Yeah anyone he hires would probably quit after a few weeks anyway, dude is insufferable :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah anyone he hires would probably quit after a few weeks anyway, dude is insufferable :KEK:
YES! Working for someone like that would be hell.
DPC would only pay you* with custom renders of your 4th favorite girl in random unsexy scenarios (dressed as a cop arresting a homeless man, mopping up vomit at a theme park, extremely obese and posting on F95)
*provided you can afford the $40 commission fee

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
DPC would only pay you* with custom renders of your 4th favorite girl in random unsexy scenarios (dressed as a cop arresting a homeless man, mopping up vomit at a theme park, extremely obese and posting on F95)
*provided you can afford the $40 commission fee
You're harsh, employee of the month would at least get a render of him passed out in a strip club with Lily's retarded sister

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I just started a complete fresh restart of the game... wanted to create several playthroughs in advance for episode 11 and was in the mood to create them from scratch. So... clean new install, getting rid of the old saves and persistent files (made a backup of course) and here we go.

And now ia stumbled over the fact that iam missing Rionas special Render #9 out of episode 5.

riona9.jpg

So... there WAS a special renders under that clock like the walkthrough showed and i clicked it, as you can see on the screenshot its not there anymore. but the gallery didnt unlocked the #9 render for riona like it should be.

No mods or so (never used them) and using the actual version BeingADIK-0.8.3-pc-lin. I cant remeber that i EVER saw a bug in this game, this seems the first one or iam missing the render somewhere else and its discribed wrong in the official walkthrough and the clock render isnt Riona#9 but something else and Riona#9 is hidden somewhere else and i just missed it... but i cant find it, not even with the walkthrough.

*edit* found it, official guide is indeed wrong... found it thanks to mr. Bubu Guide, its in the bathroom with Heather mel and Sarah on the sink-counte ron the left between the magazines...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers
Feb 19, 2021
I just started a complete fresh restart of the game... wanted to create several playthroughs in advance for episode 11 and was in the mood to create them from scratch. So... clean new install, getting rid of the old saves and persistent files (made a backup of course) and here we go.

And now ia stumbled over the fact that iam missing Rionas special Render #9 out of episode 5.

View attachment 4011317

So... there WAS a special renders under that clock like the walkthrough showed and i clicked it, as you can see on the screenshot its not there anymore. but the gallery didnt unlocked the #9 render for riona like it should be.

No mods or so (never used them) and using the actual version BeingADIK-0.8.3-pc-lin. I cant remeber that i EVER saw a bug in this game, this seems the first one or iam missing the render somewhere else and its discribed wrong in the official walkthrough and the clock render isnt Riona#9 but something else and Riona#9 is hidden somewhere else and i just missed it... but i cant find it, not even with the walkthrough.

*edit* found it, official guide is indeed wrong... found it thanks to mr. Bubu Guide, its in the bathroom with Heather mel and Sarah on the sink-counte ron the left between the magazines...
Screenshot 2024-09-07 214140.png

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah the official guide is a little mixed up with the render numbers as it seems. Iam not the first one stumbled over this though, reddit has some posts too. the shown render in this screenshot isnt Rionas#9 its something else...
Rionas#9 is actually here
riona9.jpg

The guide said its Rionas#2 but its not. Its the #9 i just checked it.

The render at the position at the hots party in the closet you are showing is actually Rionas #25.

The official guide just mixed up some numbers here... mr bubu wrote a guide which is perfectly accurate for the renders. Well the official guide shows the positions though, but not for the right render number everytime, so thats the reason i missed it.

*edit*

oh and not just the numbers are mixed up ... DPC does have a left-right issue too as it seems writing that guide :D

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
To be blunt - DPC is a control freak. I'm not bashing him, I lean the same way. It's hard when you're a perfectionist or anal to delegate and ask others to do bits and pieces. The end result will NEVER be what you want and most times you will just do it again yourself. It's often easier to just do it yourself in the first place.
This ^^^, plus the fact that DPC actually enjoys doing the work. To hire someone else to do the work is to basically trade in his happiness for the hell that is project management.

I suspect those who thinks hiring someone to do the work is a good idea has never actually been a project manager. It's not fun, even at the best of times with the most amazing crew.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
View attachment 4010705
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love::love::love:
This perfect horny Goddess just whispering Alady in her ear brings her to the edge of cumming oh how I love this girl
Alady Alady
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Did you use the secret move of Maya to Josy but instead of dessert you said Alady???
I mean..seriously...i love BaD...but i ve got a sincere question : Since DPC makes at least a 100k per MONTH, why didn t he hire a full artist/3d Team to finish his Update(s) in far under a year?? Its almost ridiculous....he made what... 1Million per Update? I really don t get. Even smaller Devs trying to hold on to a Team for pushing out faster Updates. Don t get me wrong...DPC Games are awesome and most of his Renders are really top notch and i am enjoying every Update...but jeez....1 Update per Year is, for a one man show with his income, almost sad. Lets make it clear : I do not want to bash on DPC or his Games...i am just wondering. :unsure:
Answer is simple he can bag the 1 million for himself he doesn't need to deal with people if he is a control freak. All the credits is his. Lastly he does not care if we criticize him in here he does not even ise this forum now ithink. Discord and patreon we will be ban if we criticize him.

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes