Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josymoan.png
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love::love::love:
This perfect horny Goddess just whispering Alady in her ear brings her to the edge of cumming oh how I love this girl
Alady Alady
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Reactions: Ahrimy

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
How many updates till the people from acting lessons show up? :O

Yea I know it'll likely be the epilogue, but still

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
How many updates till the people from acting lessons show up? :O

Yea I know it'll likely be the epilogue, but still
They won't. The games aren't linked, and even if they were then the cast of AL would be far too young to show up in BaD as the MC from AL was in the DIK fraternity when it was a well-established frat, it's still a very new frat in BaD.

Reactions: Riaman and Macky009
Jan 13, 2021
I mean..seriously...i love BaD...but i ve got a sincere question : Since DPC makes at least a 100k per MONTH, why didn t he hire a full artist/3d Team to finish his Update(s) in far under a year?? Its almost ridiculous....he made what... 1Million per Update? I really don t get. Even smaller Devs trying to hold on to a Team for pushing out faster Updates. Don t get me wrong...DPC Games are awesome and most of his Renders are really top notch and i am enjoying every Update...but jeez....1 Update per Year is, for a one man show with his income, almost sad. Lets make it clear : I do not want to bash on DPC or his Games...i am just wondering. :unsure:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I mean..seriously...i love BaD...but i ve got a sincere question : Since DPC makes at least a 100k per MONTH, why didn t he hire a full artist/3d Team to finish his Update(s) in far under a year?? Its almost ridiculous....he made what... 1Million per Update? I really don t get. Even smaller Devs trying to hold on to a Team for pushing out faster Updates. Don t get me wrong...DPC Games are awesome and most of his Renders are really top notch and i am enjoying every Update...but jeez....1 Update per Year is, for a one man show with his income, almost sad. Lets make it clear : I do not want to bash on DPC or his Games...i am just wondering. :unsure:
To be blunt - DPC is a control freak. I'm not bashing him, I lean the same way. It's hard when you're a perfectionist or anal to delegate and ask others to do bits and pieces. The end result will NEVER be what you want and most times you will just do it again yourself. It's often easier to just do it yourself in the first place.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
yea if it doesnt affect his bottom line, why would changing his business model would substantially decrease profit perepisode. Until people start boycotting, he has no real reason to change.

Reactions: TREXrg and KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes