Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Not necessarily, depending on the player. You can already choose how much more time you spend with one than the other while on the throuple path. I mean, it would be kind of odd if someone chose to spend time/sleep with Josy each and every time that there was an opportunity to do so throughout the game and then the MC would still have a hard time choosing between the two after all that.
Yeah, that´s true. Everyone has a favourite.

d3im4r

Nov 20, 2023
which one do i need to download to play e10? Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 or Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) or both?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
which one do i need to download to play e10? Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 or Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) or both?
You need to do S1&2 first if you haven't they are not included in the Season 3
Then Season 3 (Interlude + Episode 10)
The patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) contains a couple of minor issues that were fixed. (So both)
You can then import your S2 save into S3 when prompted.

Reactions: d3im4r

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Where'd that pic of Sage even come from? I know it's not from the game or Patreon. Custom job for a well-paying fan? Discord only thing?
Good thing I'm aware that people are peeking at the code. I wouldn't try to put red herrings in it, now would I? ;)

Thank you for the report, it's been fixed for the next version.

Never copy paste updates. Delete the old update and play the new update as it is. I upgraded Ren'Py between Ep1 and Ep2, this is a resulting bug that tells me that you copy pasted the new content to the Ep1 game.

Play without minigames, then. It provides the same content and doesn't need a cheat mod.

View attachment 314172
She does look similar. :)

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Just thinking....

Compare this shot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With this shot:

I reckon the mc might have changed his diet... :unsure:

So he made that as a response to the real girl? That's cool. Did he post anything else here that's unique?
You can just search for his posts (there's not many):

Does anyone even squirt besides Sage and Heather?

... I bet Sally is a squirter :sneaky:
Elena squirts, but she might have an STI, because it burns! :eek:

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Just thinking....

Compare this shot:

With this shot:

I reckon the mc might have changed his diet... :unsure:
DPC's inconsistency with jizz is truly hilarious. The same thing happens when you cum inside, just look at this from Episode 9:
1725683120961.png 1725683134479.png
Sarah is either a soap dispenser, shooting out a thick rope, or she got a little bit of hand sanitizer on her asshole (ouch!). But I guess she has a tighter hole, compared to Anal Queen Sage and her milf mother, they drip normally.
1725683333252.png 1725683354391.png
Yeah, I could... but asking people to do the work for me is just so much easier :WeSmart:

CuckKing69

Jun 9, 2024
Finally did a "sleep with Jade, choose Sage, tell Derek about Jade" playthru and was kind of surprised there wasn't any guilt monologues by MC in Chapter 10 like he had at the end of Chapter 9.

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes