BoomBoomy

Jun 3, 2022
Gina was buying pills from Riona and Quinn. I see her getting pregnant and it being Oscar's, but it being more of an Arieth situation. Then MC can swoop in and take Tara.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She said she took care of it, I would imagine a morning after pill. But in-between her first time and Halloween, she started taking birth control so now by the game's logic her womb is an impenetrable fortress.

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not. But yeah birth control in BADIK is magic, and STDs are for chumps.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Both actually.

From the characters' point of view they behave in a "realistically" shrewd way toward the pregnancy.

We, however, from the point of view of the story know that something will probably go wrong, either quite obviously as Nora or more unpredictably with other charac ters

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Both actually.

From the characters' point of view they behave in a "realistically" shrewd way toward the pregnancy.

We, however, from the point of view of the story know that something will probably go wrong, either quite obviously as Nora or more unpredictably with other charac ters
Well in regards to Nora, knocking her up was absolutely the plan, or at least definitely in the cards. It could only "go wrong" because they learned they were teacher/student.

But to be generous, one could say Nora was on birth control and would only stop taking it once she met a man she wanted to have kids with. This was only the first date with MC, but they were vibing for sure. And of course that would be the perfect time for birth control to fail for once.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Gina was buying pills from Riona and Quinn. I see her getting pregnant and it being Oscar's, but it being more of an Arieth situation. Then MC can swoop in and take Tara.
Let's not jump to conclusions here. Yes Quinn did sell fake birth control pills, but she sold them to Dawe who was using them as a performance enhancer. Selling fake performance enhancers to the jocks is a very Quinn thing to do. Selling fake birth control to girls is not. The Arieth situation is a case of Quinn getting checkmated in her own game.

It is said that the greatest swordsman doesn't fear the second greatest. He fears the worst, because he has no idea what to expect.

You can't outsmart Arieth's stupidity. It is unpredictable chaos.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Let's not jump to conclusions here. Yes Quinn did sell fake birth control pills, but she sold them to Dawe who was using them as a performance enhancer. Selling fake performance enhancers to the jocks is a very Quinn thing to do. Selling fake birth control to girls is not. The Arieth situation is a case of Quinn getting checkmated in her own game.

It is said that the greatest swordsman doesn't fear the second greatest. He fears the worst, because he has no idea what to expect.

I'm not going to try and defend Arieth's intelligence—fucking dog food, nuff said—but Arieth using Dawe's birth control pills was not stupid. She had no reason to think they were fakes.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I'm not going to try and defend Arieth's intelligence—fucking dog food, nuff said—but Arieth using Dawe's birth control pills was not stupid. She had no reason to think they were fakes.
Well okay kind of harsh in this case. But in general terms it is not smart to use someone else's medication. And as I said fake PEDs is very Quinn and every HOT should get that.

I was more getting at Quinn failing to account for Arieth being Arieth.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020

Umm Arieth is using Dawe stash of birth control pills, she did not buy a birth control to Quinn.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Ok now we are talking about pregnancy, in the off chance that dpc will make a pregancy option here, who do you think is going to be a great mother among the ladies of BaD. With the exception of Jade because we know she's dry down there

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Umm Arieth is using Dawe stash of birth control pills, she did not buy a birth control to Quinn.
No. Dawe bought birth control pills from Quinn to use as a PED. Quinn sold him sugar pills. Arieth used said sugar pills thinking they were birth control pills.

In a way no matter whose sperm it was, Quinn is the one who got Arieth pregnant. She should take responsibility, get an honest job and marry her.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
No. Dawe bought birth control pills from Quinn to use as a PED. Quinn sold him sugar pills. Arieth used said sugar pills thinking they were birth control pills.

In a way no matter whose sperm it was, Quinn is the one who got Arieth pregnant. She should take responsibility, get an honest job and marry her.
Arieth said she's been using Dawe's pill for about a year. Quinn told Tommy that lately she's been selling him sugar pills. And Arieth only became pregnant recently, which makes sense, otherwise she'd have been knocked up before the game even started.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Have you had him on ignore? It's the only logical explanation I can think of for having missed it!
Well most of the time I see the captain's post is how he stole Darkwen girl and went on las vegas with milton. Or simping on the beautiful ass of yoga girl or petting some pussy most of the time so I thought his just a manwhore and a pimp

Last edited:
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Dude! Guilt tripping is not cool!
I honestly wasn't trying to guilt trip you. But, since I actually replied to you I can see why you thought that. My apologies. It was just a general, everyone is constantly calling Arieth stupid. I do apologize that you thought it was directed at you. I really didn't mean it like that. Your post just made me think of it. :(

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes