funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Out of curiosity,
What's the highest amount of extra cash has anyone ever gotten at the end of the mansion mini game? After purchasing the windows of course.

My highest was $57, and sadly I don't have any proof of that.
But I just nailed this:

Being a DIK081219.jpg

Typically, I tend to end up somewhere around $47 - $52 give or take a $ depending on how many decent jobs get generated in the final 2 rounds.

Reactions: Macky009

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I haven't even got a pass with the mansion mini game. Just like in real life why would I bother helping someone who isn't a hot girl?
Because its to help some dudes I don't even try tbh.
Which "pass" are you referring too?
Th PinkRose "pass" you get for winning HellWeek's tests?

I'm a tad confused here.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Out of curiosity,
What's the highest amount of extra cash has anyone ever gotten at the end of the mansion mini game? After purchasing the windows of course.

My highest was $57, and sadly I don't have any proof of that.
But I just nailed this:

View attachment 4021960

Typically, I tend to end up somewhere around $47 - $52 give or take a $ depending on how many decent jobs get generated in the final 2 rounds.
w/o save-load before going to take jobs to find an optimal patterns for each DIK and other little tricks, the max I got was $64 ($1 less to be able to buy an extra windows pack :ROFLMAO:)

It's a bummer that DPC ditched this part and outcome of the game and haven't used it later ever. At least for party planning as an extra budget/bonus, etc. It was easy to find a good balance w/o making party planning mini-game too lame and simple for player.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
w/o save-load before going to take jobs to find an optimal patterns for each DIK and other little tricks, the max I got was $64 ($1 less to be able to buy an extra windows pack :ROFLMAO:)

It's a bummer that DPC ditched this part and outcome of the game and haven't used it later ever. At least for party planning as an extra budget/bonus, etc. It was easy to find a good balance w/o making party planning mini-game too lame and simple for player.
If nothing else a good score could boost the starting mood of the DIKs in the party planner. Or the guys could take the extra money and buy MC an electric guitar.

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes