Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Ok folks rank the following throuple possibilities based on your desire to be involved : Maya/Josy, Sage/ Quinn, Bella/Jill
I'd actually go for Sage/Jill. I can see that happening. And it would be ultimate Tybalt cucking. His nemesis and evil sister steal Jill from him. And this absolute cad calling himself "Tyballs" keeps posting about it on Rooster to rub it in his face.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
So I've played this game twice in the past (not this year) and Jill seems to be the obvious choice to pick to end with. Does it break the story later on to pick someone else or are full paths written for the other characters as well?

I'd really like to try and end with Bella on a new playthrough but I get strong feelings throughout the game that the author doesn't want me to pick this option and attempts to steer me away from her.

The thing I hate the most in VNs is when one path is cannon and the player is pretty much forced in one direction regardless of choices in game.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
So I've played this game twice in the past (not this year) and Jill seems to be the obvious choice to pick to end with. Does it break the story later on to pick someone else or are full paths written for the other characters as well?

I'd really like to try and end with Bella on a new playthrough but I get strong feelings throughout the game that the author doesn't want me to pick this option and attempts to steer me away from her.

The thing I hate the most in VNs is when one path is cannon and the player is pretty much forced in one direction regardless of choices in game.
Not only does it work for each LI but it also works for both sides of the throuple if you prefer one over the other. Just comes down to choices and ability to role play

Reactions: skybarbie

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
A'ight!
I just finished Season 1 & 2.

And I'm not sure where I might have fucked up, but I doubt I have.
This isn't the first Chick Playthrough I do in which I can't seem to get a perfect chick score.

What I mean is this. When I try to get either a perfect DIK or Chick score, I follow the official Guide as you can notice at the bottom of my screenshot "Guide". And I followed it perfectly. Even on the choices where I'd rather fuck with Tyballs or others as to only get Chick points. I made it a point to play nice throughout. And yet, I still get DIK points!?

Am I missing something?
Being a DIK150302.jpg

2 full chapters later, no DIK choices that I'm aware of.
So how in the hell did end up collecting 11 DIK action points?
:oops:

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
A'ight!
I just finished Season 1 & 2.

And I'm not sure where I might have fucked up, but I doubt I have.
This isn't the first Chick Playthrough I do in which I can't seem to get a perfect chick score.

What I mean is this. When I try to get either a perfect DIK or Chick score, I follow the official Guide as you can notice at the bottom of my screenshot "Guide". And I followed it perfectly. Even on the choices where I'd rather fuck with Tyballs or others as to only get Chick points. I made it a point to play nice throughout. And yet, I still get DIK points!?

Am I missing something?
View attachment 4023141

2 full chapters later, no DIK choices that I'm aware of.
So how in the hell did end up collecting 11 DIK action points?
:oops:
Did you cheat in some tests ? :unsure:

Some Rooster posts can also give you DIK points I believe

Reactions: Kpyna

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If he walks in on us while MC is pounding the hell out of Isabella, he'd surely walk right back out again after seeing MC alien size cock. So I don't think I'd worry about James anymore.
:ROFLMAO:
the morning sex scene in 8 with Bella was really great plus the shirt was a nice touch, it hot when a girl wears a long button up shirt like that keep waiting for Josy to get a scene with the shirt from the banner

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Ok folks rank the following throuple possibilities based on your desire to be involved : Maya/Josy, Sage/ Quinn, Bella/Jill
1.Jill/Bianca/MC.. :love::love:
2.Bella/Neill/MC.. Beautiful father son bond.. :giggle::Kappa:
3.Josy/Tommy/Derek/MC..DIK brother's for life..(y):Kappa:
4.Maya/Jacob/Joshy92.. Hand holding rock hard BBC sex with a little Black surprise for daddy Joshy nine months later.. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Shit my bad, and you're 100% correct about the Richard one.

Also I didn't even know about the Johannes thing.
I've seen Joan, Joanne, and also Johane with 1 "n", and Jo-Anne all for girls. I've actually known girls with each of those variations.
Never have I heard of Johannes before. unless it's a sweedish variation of the name or some other Scandinavian country.

This is a new one for me. so I'll concede to your point. But in Canada, never seen that spelling of it before.
Well, let's just say I'm also a Canuck and I've seen it more than once before. But it's typically pronounced like "yo-hann-nes" or something close to that. So you might have heard of it but not realize it.

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes