DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Fuck both Jade and Bella, when everyone finds out Bella leaves you, Burke fires both Jade and Isabella, Sage never talks to you again.
Now that is a route that has potential to be quite fun.
Might even end up with a bit of murder if all those crazy women are feeling like it :Kappa:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: NebulousShooter

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Fuck both Jade and Bella, when everyone finds out Bella leaves you, Burke fires both Jade and Isabella, Sage never talks to you again.
Now that is a route that has potential to be quite fun.
Might even end up with a bit of murder if all those crazy women are feeling like it :Kappa:
Women generally don’t murder men, they just ensure you wish you were dead

Reactions: valbitterb

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Can’t believe I forgot about that. It was quite funny to see Bella hypocritically get mad at you for that as well

Could’ve been even better if he was still limping in the shower scene though. Potential point of improvement for DPC. (Though I’m not going to try telling him that )
I usually play that game fair and square. Bella sends a ball to his face anyway and then you get to have the moral high ground with her. It's one of my favourite moments.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I'm starting to think the girls that people thought would get more content on Others path aren't quite going to get the content they thought.

Nicole looks like she's gone missing mean while Sarah, Cammy and Jade all looking like scenes. Interesting to see this play out.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'll only allow darkwen near Bella under the only condition he peels off his skin after being with Maya.
I will not allow any of that pollution to get anywhere near my beloved Bella.
Otherwise, SMITHERS, RELEASE THE HOUNDS!
:cautious:
I wouldn't come near Maya
Josy forever
Bella second

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
I'm starting to think the girls that people thought would get more content on Others path aren't quite going to get the content they thought.

Nicole looks like she's gone missing mean while Sarah, Cammy and Jade all looking like scenes. Interesting to see this play out.

DPC rotates side girls a lot. In episode 9 Sarah,Melanie,Jade,Camilla all had content, but in episode 10 they only appeared in few scenes.

However Nicole,Lily,Quinn and Rionna are most popular sidegirls so there should be lewds for them.

What pisses lots of people off including me is 3 scenes with Madame instead of creating some lewds for the Vixens.

Reactions: NeeL_ and VOYEUR
4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes