godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
DPC rotates side girls a lot. In episode 9 Sarah,Melanie,Jade,Camilla all had content, but in episode 10 they only appeared in few scenes.

However Nicole,Lily,Quinn and Rionna are most popular sidegirls so there should be lewds for them.

What pisses lots of people off including me is 3 scenes with Madame instead of creating some lewds for the Vixens.
I doubt Riona gets a scene in 11 and maybe not even in 12 depending.

Nicole is the one I'm most surprised about though, we've seen a lot from this episode, I thought we'd see her by now.

Personally I've been indifferent towards Madame since she's been introduced, I think the VIP should have included more girls from the Pink Rose but it is what it is, her scenes are rather short and basic, doubt it takes Pinkcakes too long to make her content.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
What about me, Maya and Jacob? You know what I would want to happen there bro.
Only way I can see that working is if Jacob fucks you silly while you eat up his creampie he left inside Maya.

Sorry, but I can't see that throuple working any other way.
:ROFLMAO:
BTW I didn't forget, I just can't make my big idea atm. So here's a smaller idea I had :HideThePain:
View attachment 4024310 View attachment 4024313 View attachment 4024314
Yummy, yummy, yummy
I got love in my tummy and I feel like a-lovin' you
Love, you're such a sweet thing, good enough to eat thing
And it's just a-what I'm gonna do
Okay my actual idea is now made reality. May God have mercy on my soul :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone fucking kill me :HideThePain:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Okay my actual idea is now made reality. May God have mercy on my soul :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone fucking kill me :HideThePain:
You fucking nailed it!
hahahaha

I especially like this one.
Joshy_the_Pooh_7.gif

I can literally see Joshy exactly like that.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I can't fucking stop laughing.
hahahahaha

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I doubt Riona gets a scene in 11 and maybe not even in 12 depending.

Nicole is the one I'm most surprised about though, we've seen a lot from this episode, I thought we'd see her by now.

Personally I've been indifferent towards Madame since she's been introduced, I think the VIP should have included more girls from the Pink Rose but it is what it is, her scenes are rather short and basic, doubt it takes Pinkcakes too long to make her content.
Didnt checked it, but are the madame Rose lewds even 60 FPS animations? I think they are only 30 fps... so there is a good chance DPC created the lewds for her already during the episode 8 DEV cycle. Wouldnt surpise me much if DPC created all the madame content in one go. And yeah all together madame rose dont have more than 100 still renders, not even 100. The animatiosn are rather short too. So... to create all the madame content it wouldnt take DPC more than one week. Nothing that delays a DEV cycle at all. Sometimes DPC creates stuff just to do something different. Madame Rose is something like that.

He either creates this stuff or gets bored and burned out doing the "regular" stuff. That was one of the main reasons for the interlude too. He needed that just to do something different for a while.

Its very likely he will do another interlude in my opinion after Season 3 to shake things up again and to gain some more energy for the last season.
Episode 9 and 10 together have already nearly the same amount of renders than the whole season 2 together.

Every single episode was growing bigger than the one before.

Episode 1 - 1301 still renders and 51 animations
episode 2 - 1709 still renders and 77 animations
Episode 3 - 2289 still renders and 99 animations
Episode 4 - 2532/134
Episode 5 - 2456/157 the only exception was kinda the same as episode 4 (funny how that is, ep 4 and 5 are my least favorites too, followed by EP9)
Episode 6 - 3336/162
Episode 7 - 3722/250 Huge increase of animations now, and in that timeframe DPC made a huge hardware upgrade too, since than he went nuts with animations
Episode 8 - 4158/358

After Episode 8 he did so much being a dik that he got a little tired of it, thats why he created the Interlude. And before that he started to create some side-characters just to mix things up a little more, like Nora and Sandy in ep 6 or Madame Rose later on. Its not that time-consuming to make side-girls which appears only once in a while, He did so in the past with Brandi or Rose from the Pink Rose, and will do so in the future, just to make something different here and there to mix things up for the game and his workflow.

Its obvious that DPC is somebody who gets bored easily creating the same stuff again and again. Which is another reason why he does everything himself, even creating music for the game for a while. He just needs that to keep things going. If he would focus too much on the maingirls and the popular sidegilrs like the majority of players want too, the game would already be abandoned.

So yeah all that considered, its very likely that he will do another interlude after season 3, and its more than understandable that he creates stuff like Madame Rose once in a while otherwise he would lose interest in the whole project.

Besides... 99% of the DEVs around here lose interest in their project pretty fast, most games dont even have more than 3000 renders and get boring VERY fast and you can sense that the DEVs just want to be done with the project at some point or are just milking and dont do actual work on the game alltogether.

DPC somehow managed to put out more and more content with each episode and keeps things interesting for us and himself by mixing things into the game that others dont do. Creating als the "unnecessary" stuff is kinda his secret to keep the fire alive i think. Without it, this game would certainly already been abandoned. So yeah... curse Madame Rose, Minigames, and other stuff all you want, i dont like many of those things either, but overall its the price to pay to keep things going i would say. And i certainly prefer to deal with those things during a playthrough and get a complete wholesome game in the end, rather than getting a rushed ending or even abrupt ending of a game with a bitter taste afterwards cause the DEVs lost interest in creating the same stuff all the time and are not enough commited to their "baby".

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Didnt checked it, but are the madame Rose lewds even 60 FPS animations? I think they are only 30 fps... so there is a good chance DPC created the lewds for her already during the episode 8 DEV cycle. Wouldnt surpise me much if DPC created all the madame content in one go. And yeah all together madame rose dont have more than 100 still renders, not even 100. The animatiosn are rather short too. So... to create all the madame content it wouldnt take DPC more than one week. Nothing that delays a DEV cycle at all. Sometimes DPC creates stuff just to do something different. Madame Rose is something like that.

He either creates this stuff or gets bored and burned out doing the "regular" stuff. That was one of the main reasons for the interlude too. He needed that just to do something different for a while.

Its very likely he will do another interlude in my opinion after Season 3 to shake things up again and to gain some more energy for the last season.
Episode 9 and 10 together have already nearly the same amount of renders than the whole season 2 together.

Every single episode was growing bigger than the one before.

Episode 1 - 1301 still renders and 51 animations
episode 2 - 1709 still renders and 77 animations
Episode 3 - 2289 still renders and 99 animations
Episode 4 - 2532/134
Episode 5 - 2456/157 the only exception was kinda the same as episode 4 (funny how that is, ep 4 and 5 are my least favorites too, followed by EP9)
Episode 6 - 3336/162
Episode 7 - 3722/250 Huge increase of animations now, and in that timeframe DPC made a huge hardware upgrade too, since than he went nuts with animations
Episode 8 - 4158/358

After Episode 8 he did so much being a dik that he got a little tired of it, thats why he created the Interlude. And before that he started to create some side-characters just to mix things up a little more, like Nora and Sandy in ep 6 or Madame Rose later on. Its not that time-consuming to make side-girls which appears only once in a while, He did so in the past with Brandi or Rose from the Pink Rose, and will do so in the future, just to make something different here and there to mix things up for the game and his workflow.

Its obvious that DPC is somebody who gets bored easily creating the same stuff again and again. Which is another reason why he does everything himself, even creating music for the game for a while. He just needs that to keep things going. If he would focus too much on the maingirls and the popular sidegilrs like the majority of players want too, the game would already be abandoned.

So yeah all that considered, its very likely that he will do another interlude after season 3, and its more than understandable that he creates stuff like Madame Rose once in a while otherwise he would lose interest in the whole project.

Besides... 99% of the DEVs around here lose interest in their project pretty fast, most games dont even have more than 3000 renders and get boring VERY fast and you can sense that the DEVs just want to be done with the project at some point or are just milking and dont do actual work on the game alltogether.

DPC somehow managed to put out more and more content with each episode and keeps things interesting for us and himself by mixing things into the game that others dont do. Creating als the "unnecessary" stuff is kinda his secret to keep the fire alive i think. Without it, this game would certainly already been abandoned. So yeah... curse Madame Rose, Minigames, and other stuff all you want, i dont like many of those things either, but overall its the price to pay to keep things going i would say. And i certainly prefer to deal with those things during a playthrough and get a complete wholesome game in the end, rather than getting a rushed ending or even abrupt ending of a game with a bitter taste afterwards cause the DEVs lost interest in creating the same stuff all the time and are not enough commited to their "baby".
it part of the problem of being a solo dev while the "old days" of two eps a year was great for fans it seems it wasn't good for DPC or at least that what he says stress wise. If DPC could use anything it someone that keep him focus and someone that can do the stuff he don't want to so he has more time for what he interested in but DPC to much of a it got to be my vision type to do that

Reactions: Hahn1900

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
it part of the problem of being a solo dev while the "old days" of two eps a year was great for fans it seems it wasn't good for DPC or at least that what he says stress wise. If DPC could use anything it someone that keep him focus and someone that can do the stuff he don't want to so he has more time for what he interested in but DPC to much of a it got to be my vision type to do that
The episodes are a lot bigger than when it was 2 a year though. He could probably do 2 a year if he split them into two parts but then you run into the problem with MGs won't get content in the first half and those pussy fans cry.

Reactions: NeeL_

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The episodes are a lot bigger than when it was 2 a year though. He could probably do 2 a year if he split them into two parts but then you run into the problem with MGs won't get content in the first half and those pussy fans cry.
yeah ep7and8 together are bigger then what we getting now, I know animations are longer and he went to 60fs but DPC is simply slowing things down for no reason other then because he wants to

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
So I've been trying to figure out the specific dates of the game events. Not much to work with so progress is slow. Best clues were in episode 10. Lily asks on Rooster if they can do the clean up on Monday so Nov 1st must be either Saturday or Sunday. During the free roam MC comments that classes resume the next day so it must be a Sunday.

We don't know which week the semester started but if it is the typical mid to late August, then MC's birthday, which is on Thursday of week 3 of the semester, might be Sep 10th.

That would mean that the Friday after when you have to choose between Jill and Sage is 9/11.

Kind of a holy shit moment for me so I thought I'd share.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub
4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes