Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
That's why there will be no Rio previews this time around, not sure there's any reason for no Maya previews this time, not that I'm complaining, I'd prefer previews of other characters anyway (could have done without Jade's preview today too).
Don't worry about riona she is fine. I think so. :Kappa:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It sounds bad, but we all know that maya will be there, after all her problem has been dragging on like gum on a shoe and will continue until the final season. :KEK:
View attachment 4026524
how exciting, don't you think?:Kappa: :HideThePain:
Remove Josy. Patrick's peace is restored, no one is blocking the loan anymore. :KEK:
Or here's another solution to the problem. Write Josy's consciousness on a biochip and insert it into Maya's head. Josy will always be with her in her mind as a ghost and Patrick won't notice the trick... Although, until the engram starts rewriting Maya's personality.

PomTPirate

Mar 12, 2023
Remove Josy. Patrick's peace is restored, no one is blocking the loan anymore. :KEK:
Or here's another solution to the problem. Write Josy's consciousness on a biochip and insert it into Maya's head. Josy will always be with her in her mind as a ghost and Patrick won't notice the trick... Although, until the engram starts rewriting Maya's personality.

Wake the fuck up lesbian.

We got a college to burn

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
How about sacrificing Patrick to Baal, so that Maya is pregnant with octuplets and Helen miraculously recovers :sneaky: And then she also gets pregnant :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
How about sacrificing Patrick to Baal, so that Maya is pregnant with octuplets and Helen miraculously recovers :sneaky: And then she also gets pregnant :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
The darkest twist my mind has cooked up is Helen dying in her sleep and Patrick blowing his brains out in the morning. Derek checks in on them after not hearing from them for about a week or so at which point...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The odd part at the start Josy isn't at BR yet Maya is in the same boat but now a few months after she comes to BR there a chance for peace right before they breakup

Mar 9, 2019
Ah yes, Josy Silverteeth :KEK:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Let me just say that Bella is already a knock out,
but young Bella is on an entirely different level of hotness.
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

View attachment 4026989
MILF Bella is still hotter, but young Bella is easier to compare to other girls.

Now who would like to see the MILF versions of the other girls and compare them to Bella? Those would be serious special renders.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm not a fan of the occult, I'm more of a sci-fi type. :)
Ah yes, Josy Silverteeth :KEK:
Minus the charisma and impressive cock:ROFLMAO:
The odd part at the start Josy isn't at BR yet Maya is in the same boat but now a few months after she comes to BR there a chance for peace right before they breakup
Overall it would be better if they broke up. Their relationship is on the verge of collapse whenever a crisis comes and they are very different.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub
4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes