funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
MILF Bella is still hotter, but young Bella is easier to compare to other girls.

Now who would like to see the MILF versions of the other girls and compare them to Bella? Those would be serious special renders.
Hmmm that's an interesting question.
Off the top of my head, I'd say I'd be curious to see what Sally, Melanie, Karen R. J. and Tiffani would look like as Milfs.

And just for shits and giggles, I'd also be curious to see how fat and ugly Becky got. :ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I'm not a fan of the occult, I'm more of a sci-fi type. :)
How about sacrificing Patrick to Baal draining Patrick's neural energy and using his body as raw matter to reconstitute as a healthy clone of Helen, to transfer her consciousness into and essentially cure her. In celebration, we knock up Maya with octuplets :sneaky: And then Helen also gets pregnant :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Remove Josy. Patrick's peace is restored, no one is blocking the loan anymore. :KEK:
Or here's another solution to the problem. Write Josy's consciousness on a biochip and insert it into Maya's head. Josy will always be with her in her mind as a ghost and Patrick won't notice the trick... Although, until the engram starts rewriting Maya's personality.
Well I was thinking of eliminating them both, but your idea works too.:KEK:
susge-pepe-sus.gif

Reactions: jimbro

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Hmmm that's an interesting question.
Off the top of my head, I'd say I'd be curious to see what Sally, Melanie, Karen R. J. and Tiffani would look like as Milfs.

And just for shits and giggles, I'd also be curious to see how fat and ugly Becky got. :ROFLMAO:
I don't know about fat & Ugly, I kind of imagine older Becky like this.

PS - she's 38 in this photo.

screenshot0001.png

Mar 9, 2019
Young Bella is a goddamn bombshell that I would build a time machine for, but Prime Bella is everything. She is a masterpiece :love::love::love:
View attachment 4027054
Seated on my toilet after a long day at work, scrolling through Instagram reels, as all aging millennials do, then I come across a reel that has me stop scrolling. The resemblance is blaring, to me, at least and I know I must share my discovery with my perverted compatriots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somehow a few minutes after coming across said reel, I found myself looking at tickets to Miami.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Seated on my toilet after a long day at work, scrolling through Instagram reels, as all aging millennials do, then I come across a reel that has me stop scrolling. The resemblance is blaring, to me, at least and I know I must share my discovery with my perverted compatriots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somehow a few minutes after coming across said reel, I found myself looking at tickets to Miami.
Not bad, not bad. She's.... in the ballpark of Bella, let's say that. Maybe the parking lot of the ballpark. Nowhere near her magnificence obviously, but perfection is hard to obtain in the real world. That's why the real world fucking sucks :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
They resemble in the haircut, but amelia is more voluptuous than sally. Although to be fair most of the girls are more well proportioned than sally, the only one on her level is karen. :KEK:
Women's bodies tend to get more voluptuous during pregnancy. If Sally had a couple of kids she might end up a lot like Amelia.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes