MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Agreed, being happy with MC doesn't fits them
No ulterior motive DW?
Just want the girls to be happy?
Or perhaps you want Josentina all to yourself?

Sorry, but I don't think there is going to a break up at all. I've heard that DPC loves their pairing so much he has even started calling them Mosy or Joya.

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
No ulterior motive DW?

Sorry, but I don't think there is going to a break up at all. I've heard that DPC loves their pairing so much he has even started calling them Mosy or Joya.
I do want Josy all to myself but Josy and Maya's relationship is so bad and the only thing that makes them happy is MC not each other. I thought you was being serious for a second then I saw the "DPC loves their pairing so much" and knew you was joking
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , DPC kink is making people pick

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
No ulterior motive DW?

Well there are actually quite a lot of possible variants there. For example they stay together if MC is part of the relationship, but can't find balance without him and break up. Or their staying together might depend on MC choices even off path.

At least for the moment I am convinced that getting the documents has a big impact on Josy's and Maya's story. Otherwise it would just be railroaded into success or failure and the other option wouldn't exist at all. Of course it could have some completely different role in the story, but I honestly don't see any other possibilities.

The idea that the two stay together no matter what or that they break up no matter what feels very anticlimactic to me.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well there are actually quite a lot of possible variants there. For example they stay together if MC is part of the relationship, but can't find balance without him and break up. Or their staying together might depend on MC choices even off path.

At least for the moment I am convinced that getting the documents has a big impact on Josy's and Maya's story. Otherwise it would just be railroaded into success or failure and the other option wouldn't exist at all. Of course it could have some completely different role in the story, but I honestly don't see any other possibilities.

The idea that the two stay together no matter what or that they break up no matter what feels very anticlimactic to me.
Personalty I think they breakup no matter what, maybe there a way to save it but that feels unlikely to me but maybe I'm wrong on that. A no matter what breakup or stay together might be anticlimactic to some but DPC has done that with a lot of story lines before so it would be on par for him

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I do want Josy all to myself but Josy and Maya's relationship is so bad and the only thing that makes them happy is MC not each other. I thought you was being serious for a second then I saw the "DPC loves their pairing so much" and knew you was joking
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , DPC kink is making people pick

Yes I was just joking and stirring you. :)

To be serious, I personally believe that as players we will have four options down the line (whether that's in 11 or later I don't know). We'll be able to keep the throuple going, or we'll be able to split them and choose one to be with, or we can break up with them (if you take that path, then it doesn't really matter to the player whether they are still together or not.

Reactions: Darkwen

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Yes I was just joking and stirring you. :)

To be serious, I personally believe that as players we will have four options down the line (whether that's in 11 or later I don't know). We'll be able to keep the throuple going, or we'll be able to split them and choose one to be with, or we can break up with them (if you take that path, then it doesn't really matter to the player whether they are still together or not.
Where's the option where the house is set on fire and you can only save one? Is that what you meant by "split them up and choose one"? :HideThePain:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Where's the option where the house is set on fire and you can only save one? Is that what you meant by "split them up and choose one"? :HideThePain:
I actually thought it was going to a beach scene, where they are both caught in a riptide. Who will you save?
(Maybe, I'll just sit on the beach eating ice cream with Lily, waving as they drift away :ROFLMAO: ).

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes