Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
yeah ep7and8 together are bigger then what we getting now, I know animations are longer and he went to 60fs but DPC is simply slowing things down for no reason other then because he wants to
He such a perfectionist to the point he burns himself. If by chance he can upgrade to a higher frame rate 100% his doing it and takes time for the game to release

Reactions: Darkwen

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
He such a perfectionist to the point he burns himself. If by chance he can upgrade to a higher frame rate 100% his doing it and takes time for the game to release
Perfectionist is being very generous. Let's call DPC an egotistical maniac ;)
Chad knows what's what! (Sometimes.)

Hey, no Kink Shaming. :ROFLMAO:
Tommy It Is Gay.png
That's just factual, Milton lmao
I have to go to the gym to improve the mc's stamina stats so he can take punishment and not run out of air. :KEK:
Don't forget plenty of fluids! :sneaky:

Reactions: Macky009

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
They resemble in the haircut, but amelia is more voluptuous than sally. Although to be fair most of the girls are more well proportioned than sally, the only one on her level is karen. :KEK:
Don't count on Karen yet most of the clothes she wears are baggy and in the holloween she also wear a baggy costume. You may never know she's hiding some cannons

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Would you like to wage a war with the two José I mean Josy fanatics if you kill her
She shouldn't have messed with my business. :illuminati:
Don't count on Karen yet most of the clothes she wears are baggy and in the holloween she also wear a baggy costume. You may never know she's hiding some cannons
That's what I thought of sally's ass at the party in episode 8 and then episode 9 came along and it turns out that cake was a lie.:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Macky009

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Women's bodies tend to get more voluptuous during pregnancy. If Sally had a couple of kids she might end up a lot like Amelia.
Ok boys you know what to do to Sally make sure every 9 mos she's pregnant
girl-carrot.gif
I do want Josy all to myself but Josy and Maya's relationship is so bad and the only thing that makes them happy is MC not each other. I thought you was being serious for a second then I saw the "DPC loves their pairing so much" and knew you was joking
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , DPC kink is making people pick
J/M relationship is so toxic from the start and I agree that mc is the one keeping the relationship. Personally I prefer to have a monogamous relationship with them than to date both of them at the same time.

Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes