Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I'm not sure why but my first thought when reading that acronym was "Get in, young faggot" :LOL: Then a voice that sounded suspiciously like my eldest said, "We can't say that word anymore, Dad!" :cautious:
In my country people are too busy trying to make ends meet to worry about whether someone called someone else a faggot. That sort of thing is a first world faggot concern.:KEK:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I bet Roger gets the reference :HideThePain:
Yes and I've been wondering what the hell I just woke up to.
View attachment 4041402

That reminds me, we haven't been to the senior home in a while. I know the DIKs were doing it to fund the mansion repairs, but MC was actually helping Agnes. It would suck if we just left her all alone, seeing how her own family did the same. Plus there's the chance the son she mentioned is someone we know, would be classic DPC.
Speaking of the senior home, I had a bit of a moment on my last run when I wasn't skipping all the dialogue for a change. So the first time I played I had trouble choosing the name as I kept running into characters with the same name. Steve, Chad, Tommy. It's actually quite common to meet people with the same first name, but the game doesn't acknowledge it in any way. It would be a bitch program that, but it does break the immersion. For a long time I played as Andy, then I finally figured out Jill's path, went to meet her friends and god dammit there's Andy.

So now I play the game as Alan and this is where the senior home comes in. I was reading the dialogue again for once and it turns out that there is an Alan, but since that Alan has been dead for 8 years I probably won't have an immersion breaking meeting with the guy. And since DPC is unlikely to use that name again on a different character I feel pretty safe playing as Alan Miller.

However when I first decided to use the name I was unsure if it was spelled with one or two Ls. GIYF, but you tend to get stuck in the rabbit hole. Alan and Allan are both pretty common spellings, but while I was in the hole I ended up checking the voice cast for Disney's Robin Hood 1973 and there was a bit of a coincidence. So when I decided to join the discussion here there was only one username that would do. I just fucking had to.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yes and I've been wondering what the hell I just woke up to.

So the first time I played I had trouble choosing the name as I kept running into characters with the same name. Steve, Chad, Tommy. It's actually quite common to meet people with the same first name, but the game doesn't acknowledge it in any way. It would be a bitch program that, but it does break the immersion. For a long time I played as Andy, then I finally figured out Jill's path, went to meet her friends and god dammit there's Andy.
I had the same. When I have to enter a surname I usually use Morgan, so when Sage asks my name, that was fun. She wouldn't believe me. :ROFLMAO: She wasn't impressed when I tried Armstrong either. (or Taylor or Roberts etc).

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Dude is this for real??? I will try it later on my new playthrough
Yeah. If you use Morgan or Burke or Morgan Burke, Burke Morgan or any other name in the game. Royce, Burgmeister, Bailey, Taylor, Roberts. She gets shitty at you.

And other famous Neils like Armstrong or Diamond (a few others).

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Burke, Morgan, Roberts, Taylor, Bailey, Royce, and Burgmeister all trigger this.
So do famous Neils, like Armstrong, Young, Diamond, Peart, and Steele.

Apparently there's another variation, if your first and last names are the same.
Oh yeah, forgot that one, if you use same as your first name "it's that would make you Steve Steve. Stop Fucking around."

Mar 9, 2019
Oh yeah, forgot that one, if you use same as your first name "it's that would make you Steve Steve. Stop Fucking around."
You know those thoughts you forget and say "it'll come back to me later"? Yeah, well this discourse just reminded of one I'd had when first playing episode 9 and coming across that name scene with Sage.

What happens if one has Fuckface's first name being Morgan? Does she say anything in that scene? If no one knows I'll definitely start a replay just to see if there's any dialogue concerning it.
does this have any ntr? i'll give it a try, if there's any
Oh gods, is this it? Is this the moment the Anti-NTR Brigade chooses to storm our beloved thread again? Have we become so complacent and spoiled in the years since the last inquisition we dwell on the precipice of facing another? Oh, woe to this game's lack of tags! Wherever shall we find a place to answer this poor soul's unwittingly erroneous inquiry?

Mild irritation displacing humor aside and to answer your question, there isn't any real NTR in this game. Not as of yet, and even what's been hinted is likely not what you're looking for.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
You know those thoughts you forget and say "it'll come back to me later"? Yeah, well this discourse just reminded of one I'd had when first playing episode 9 and coming across that name scene with Sage.

What happens if one has Fuckface's first name being Morgan? Does she say anything in that scene? If no one knows I'll definitely start a replay just to see if there's any dialogue concerning it.
She only ever comments on your first name if it matches your last name. Now, if your name is Morgan Morgan, I'm not sure which reply she'll use.

• Haha
Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

Oh gods, is this it? Is this the moment the Anti-NTR Brigade chooses to storm our beloved thread again? Have we become so complacent and spoiled in the years since the last inquisition we dwell on the precipice of facing another? Oh, woe to this game's lack of tags! Wherever shall we find a place to answer this poor soul's unwittingly erroneous inquiry?

Mild irritation displacing humor aside and to answer your question, there isn't any real NTR in this game. Not as of yet, and even what's been hinted is likely not what you're looking for.
She only ever comments on your first name if it matches your last name. Now, if your name is Morgan Morgan, I'm not sure which reply she'll use.
It defaults to the first variable which is the 'Morgan or Burke' one, so she just does the 'No it's not. Stop fucking around'. The few times I tried the Morgan first name thing, it has no affect on anything. No one ever comments on it. Even Sage calls you Morgan without a second thought.

screenshot0002.png

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It defaults to the first variable which is the 'Morgan or Burke' one, so she just does the 'No it's not. Stop fucking around'. The few times I tried the Morgan first name thing, it has no affect on anything. No one ever comments on it. Even Sage calls you Morgan without a second thought.

View attachment 4042220
"Morgan? Are you cumming?"
I want to ask her that during sex :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Roger-a-Dale
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes