Mar 9, 2019
It defaults to the first variable which is the 'Morgan or Burke' one, so she just does the 'No it's not. Stop fucking around'. The few times I tried the Morgan first name thing, it has no affect on anything. No one ever comments on it. Even Sage calls you Morgan without a second thought.

View attachment 4042220
Damn. It would've been a fun hidden dialogue if Fuckface made some reference to a joke he had made about her last name being his first name while going through his whole "fuck, fuck, fuck" moment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Damn. It would've been a fun hidden dialogue if Fuckface made some reference to a joke he had made about her last name being his first name while going through his whole "fuck, fuck, fuck" moment.
The problem is that we don't learn about Sage's last name being Morgan until Episode 9. And from the way the scene plays out, I don't think MC knew it either, fucking dumbass.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
No he didn't, the moron had no idea she was a Burke or a Morgan until he saw the photos.

View attachment 4042264
View attachment 4042265
View attachment 4042266
See the thing is that if this were anyone else, I could believe that person actually knew about Morgan, and was blindsided by Burke because Sage doesn't use that part of her name. Which is what I'm sure DPC was going for.

But this is MC, the most oblivious moron on campus. He never asks for last names, and the only thing he's more allergic to is condoms.

Banana4Fun

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2024
See the thing is that if this were anyone else, I could believe that person actually knew about Morgan, and was blindsided by Burke because Sage doesn't use that part of her name. Which is what I'm sure DPC was going for.

But this is MC, the most oblivious moron on campus. He never asks for last names, and the only thing he's more allergic to is condoms.
No names, no condoms, no problem. It's a moto we can all aspire to, I'm sure.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020

That dumbass didn't know Maya's last name until episode 8, didn't know Rusty was a Burgmeister until he told him, and after the Burke drama says "I DoN't CaRe AbOUt scHOol pOLitiCs"

Dude, there's a difference between not caring and being completely oblivious :KEK:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Not to rain on your shit-on-Fuckface parade, but that last reply makes it seem like he knew she was a Morgan just not a Morgan-Burke
Possibly. But then I would have thought he would have said something like "Sage is a Morgan, why is she in a Burke photo". And his comment in the bathroom would indicate he didn't know (to me anyway). I would have said, I thought you were a Morgan.

screenshot0006.png

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020

He does not even know that Jill is a Royce while most people on the campus knows who she is

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Not to rain on your shit-on-Fuckface parade, but that last reply makes it seem like he knew she was a Morgan just not a Morgan-Burke
That's the way it reads to me too.

I really seem to be the only one who is okay with this. Sure, it would be nice if we knew the characters' last names, but just because we don't know them doesn't mean that MC doesn't. It would be nice if Sage actually introduced herself as Morgan in the earlier episodes. Or it were revealed some other way. It wouldn't be that hard. Just have teacher call her "Ms. Morgan-" and have Sage cut them off with "I prefer Sage" before they add "Burke". It's a bit sloppy that it doesn't happen, but hardly game breaking.

Still there are three points that make this completely believable.

1. It's typical for college students to introduce themselves with only their first names, especially in relaxed situation's like parties.

2. MC has been at college for about two months at that point. Eventually he will no doubt hear people's last names, but the keyword is eventually. Two months is not too long for a name to stay secret when the person in question takes pains to make it so.

3. There is no situation where MC would be guaranteed to hear that Sage is a Burke. They are not in the same classes where a teacher would say it. All her friends just call her Sage and respect her wish to distance herself from the Burkes. She quite normally refers to her family as "mom", "dad" and "brother".

Honestly, Jade insisting that everyone should know them because they are the "elites of B&R" is much weirder than a freshman not knowing them. Yeah, "elites" of a small college. In that MC is completely normal and Jade is just full of herself.

He does not even know that Jill is a Royce while most people on the campus knows who she is
Again he has been there for two weeks when he finds that out. Seriously these people are weirdly full of their very local fame. And you are all really weird for buying into it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But basically at first no one knows that he is dating Jill, and he finds out relatively early anyway naturally through Bella.

DIKs may have seen his video with Jade and still no one tells him anything....

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
But basically at first no one knows that he is dating Jill, and he finds out relatively early anyway naturally through Bella.

DIKs may have seen his video with Jade and still no one tells him anything....
As in tell him about Sage? Well they only find out about him and Sage the day after Halloween. Why bring it up?

Hmmm maybe all the Diks are actually even more clueless than MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As in tell him about Sage? Well they only find out about him and Sage the day after Halloween. Why bring it up?

Hmmm maybe all the Diks are actually even more clueless than MC.
Jacob eventually sees the 2 kissing in the early chapters, and he always witnesses her visit at the rebound guy. But we also have to consider that they are all students at the school for special kids.

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes