Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
Reactions: cloudyjedi

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
on the same topic as "names we can't choose because Sage wouldn't believe us" we got "quotes we can't write on the yearbook because of profanity".

now if only there was was a way to bypass this:

View attachment 4042967
Wait it does that?

I noticed the instruction to keep it clean, but I thought your quote would just be left out.

I always put: "I'm more than just a big ... rooster, you know." Because at that point everyone knows MC has a big cock.

Guess in spite of having rooster instead of twitter the game doesn't recognise that rooster = cock.

Or I've got a dirtier mind than DPC does.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So, of all DPC's twists and cliffhangers which one was your favorite and which one worked the best?:unsure:

I would assume most people would pick Chad and Troy, but for us here in this thread we were already on board with that theory ever since a random bro posted about the red sneakers in Troy's room all the way back in Season 1.

Zoey coming back? I for one always expected she will show up since it was easy drama, but so far thank fuck DPC didn't use her like that, it's actually the storyline I am most surprised(pleasantly) about how its going. Hope he delivers the start of her route next ep copium

Sage Burke? I feel most here consider it universally dumb and depending on how you played your save overly dramatic for no reason.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
So, of all DPC's twists and cliffhangers which one was your favorite and which one worked the best?:unsure:

I would assume most people would pick Chad and Troy, but for us here in this thread we were already on board with that theory ever since a random bro posted about the red sneakers in Troy's room all the way back in Season 1.

Zoey coming back? I for one always expected she will show up since it was easy drama, but so far thank fuck DPC didn't use her like that, it's actually the storyline I am most surprised(pleasantly) about how its going. Hope he delivers the start of her route next ep copium

Sage Burke? I feel most here consider it universally dumb and depending on how you played your save overly dramatic for no reason.
This had a great cliffhanger potential :Kappa:

ep10_jt9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

For me it looking forward to Josy and Maya breaking up

• Haha

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020

Maya being a lesbian threw me for a loop for sure. Complete shocker.

Made it a lot easier to tell her to pound sand while I went and pounded Jade though.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020

Maya and Josy being together is still the one that worked best, all others were predictable or not as impacting honestly

Ep 12 will probably end with a James comeback to set up season 4

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

the night of the Taser, anything could really happen after that.

Zoey's return, at the end of the eighth chapter, not bad

Josy's arrival, too bad about how it developed

the rest either overly dramatic or basically uninteresting.

• Crown
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes