Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
i'm both curious about how he was before BaDIK and worried about what he'll become after it is done....
You'll notice that Darkwen didn't exist before BaDIK... :unsure: and we have about a decade more to see the aftereffects :HideThePain:
It is simple really, before josy there was another and after josy another will appear to replace her. :KEK:
Darkwen was an entirely different person before Being a DIK. It's like going from Sméagol to Gollum :KEK:
1000079204.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Darkwen was an entirely different person before Being a DIK. It's like going from Sméagol to Gollum :KEK:
View attachment 4067843
Yep Josy change my life went from a guy fucking strippers every night and doing coke lines on there ass to a guy that only sleeps with his wife my Goddess and Queen Josy don't know where I be without her.
Do Josy not drugs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Alady Alady :love::love::love::love::love::love:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
derek had that noname, but hot girl when Maya and Jojo go in tent.

i dont remember for this scene. was it in game?
It's the morning after the Halloween Party. After your threesome with Lily and Nicole, all 3 of you spend the night at Nicole's and these scenes are you and Lily walking back to B&R the next morning.

Reactions: iamcomming

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
pretty sure that mc will not be fucking any girls that have touched Jacob. hence no matter what mc says about Zoey, either mc tells him no. or Zoey shuts him down. then there was that girl Clara at the hots party. mc doesn't even show any interest in her. although i seem to recall she and Tara are the 2 girls at the glory hole on the restaurant path which is setup by Sarah.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
pretty sure that mc will not be fucking any girls that have touched Jacob. hence no matter what mc says about Zoey, either mc tells him no. or Zoey shuts him down. then there was that girl Clara at the hots party. mc doesn't even show any interest in her. although i seem to recall she and Tara are the 2 girls at the glory hole on the restaurant path which is setup by Sarah.
That's Kylie, not Clara.
1727227699693.png 1727227758076.png

Reactions: sava75 and Ahrimy

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
No, that was Kylie with Tara.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes