Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Personally, I think Mel is stunning, and wish she was an LI instead of a restaurant girl. :(
not a fan of the hair, but now that I know who she is, id probs move her to C.
I'm normally not a big fan of large tattoos like hers (or Zoey's) but I still think Melanie's pretty hot. Hell of an ass too :sneaky:
ep8_melanie_lewd1.png ep8_melanie_lewd9.png ep8_melanie_lewd17.png
ep8_melanie_lewd31.png ep8_melanie_lewd32.png
anim_mel_bj_ep8-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
Her shower sex scene in Episode 4 is one of my absolute favorite lewds :love::love::devilish:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I'm normally not a big fan of large tattoos like hers (or Zoey's) but I still think Melanie's pretty hot. Hell of an ass too :sneaky:
View attachment 4068640 View attachment 4068641 View attachment 4068643
View attachment 4068663 View attachment 4068658
View attachment 4068668
Her shower sex scene in Episode 4 is one of my absolute favorite lewds :love::love::devilish:
It's mainly the tattoos for me too, but also the hair. I think her tits are a slight letdown too - I'm not a fan of huge tits, and I don't mind small ones at all, but I don't think Mel's seem right for her body somehow. It's the shape more than the size, I think, although at that size there's not a lot of shape variation you'll get...

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Finally did my first tier list it was fun even if I had a hard time remembering a lot of these gals

View attachment 4068493
Lily and Riona in S, I don't need to look at the rest of the tier list lol. Good taste.

btw this chick which we've only gotten to interact with like twice(glory hole and smth else), I really really hope she gets more scenes, she's INSANELY hot for some reason.
1727251716624.png

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It's mainly the tattoos for me too, but also the hair. I think her tits are a slight letdown too - I'm not a fan of huge tits, and I don't mind small ones at all, but I don't think Mel's seem right for her body somehow. It's the shape more than the size, I think, although at that size there's not a lot of shape variation you'll get...
I think I sorta see what you mean about her tits. I don't have a problem with them though. I'll agree about her hair, not really a fan.
Lily and Riona in S, I don't need to look at the rest of the tier list lol. Good taste.

btw this chick which we've only gotten to interact with like twice(glory hole and smth else), I really really hope she gets more scenes, she's INSANELY hot for some reason.
View attachment 4068676
I wouldn't be opposed to more scenes with Tara. :p
My understanding is that if you take mushrooms at the BBQ party, there's a 1 in 1000 chance that a shaceship comes down and you get abducted and can give Tara an anal probing.
1727252122827.gif

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Her attonis less distracting compare to Zoey but I agree with the hair it's like wig
I wouldn't be against a Becky scene if she has a ball gag in her mouth :)
Well you don't have to woery according to Jacob she's like a statue during sex

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Oh so her name is Tara, yes please, she has no business being this hot. :love:
View attachment 4068703
I like how she extends her neck so she can rest her head on your shoulder there. Alien-joking aside though, that might be the best I've seen her tits looking.
Her attonis less distracting compare to Zoey but I agree with the hair it's like wig
Seeing "old" Zoey next to "new" Zoey makes me want to cry. She was close to perfect for me before the tattoos and metal. I don't go for the blue hair, but I can ignore that before ignoring the other changes.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Seeing "old" Zoey next to "new" Zoey makes me want to cry. She was close to perfect for me before the tattoos and metal. I don't go for the blue hair, but I can ignore that before ignoring the other changes.
not gonna lie I really don't know why I like new Zoey more cause normally I dislike heavy amount of tattoo's but it kind of just works for me, I don't really dislike any of her tattoo's. That was before I found out she has nipple piercing since I just like the look of those haha.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes