Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
lol feels im one of the few on this thread that doesn't care one way or another about Yoga girl she is just whatever to me

Reactions: Moni23

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I mean i'll bang her just not on my main saves haha. I just can't decide if I like a character base on looks alone.
You think you still get to bang her after all that disrespect? I don't think so!
1727405168699.gif
I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
so would you take a Madame Rose and Yoga girl threesome
This is what happens when you don't hope, Milton :cautious:
No you won't. She is not a 'Bang'. You will treat her with the respect she deserves. Or you don't get the goodies. :)
This is also what happens when I waste time with multiquotes, you take the words out of my mouth :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Well if we get to actually take her out on a date maybe i'll feel something for her and can hold her hand and not just bang away. I also feel the same about Nora and Heather but I don't like Nora and Heather haha. I just want to get to know Yoga girl better

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Well if we get to actually take her out on a date maybe i'll feel something for her and can hold her hand and not just bang away. I also feel the same about Nora and Heather but I don't like Nora and Heather haha. I just want to get to know Yoga girl better
You can get to know the couch better :HideThePain:
1727406691979.png

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
For all this yoga girl talk she's only ever mentioned as being in yoga class and science class, did none of her disciples notice her sat next to Sally in the classroom when Sally says she'll get MC his clothes back soon?
Sally is okay but Karen is more up my alley

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
Sally is okay but Karen is more up my alley
It wasn't about Sally, it's about Yoga Girl sitting next to her in class, and she's listening to MC and Sally's conversation because she visibly reacts to it. That means two things: number one Yoga Girl is definitely paying attention to MC and number two MC and Yoga Girl share another class as well as science so there is more chance of interaction with her.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
For all this yoga girl talk she's only ever mentioned as being in yoga class and science class, did none of her disciples notice her sat next to Sally in the classroom when Sally says she'll get MC his clothes back soon?
Oh yeah, I saw it. And her cute little nose.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Ahrimy

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Oh yeah, I saw it. And her cute little nose.

View attachment 4074419
It wasn't about Sally, it's about Yoga Girl sitting next to her in class, and she's listening to MC and Sally's conversation because she visibly reacts to it. That means two things: number one Yoga Girl is definitely paying attention to MC and number two MC and Yoga Girl share another class as well as science so there is more chance of interaction with her.
wait Yoga girl is in a class with the MC never noticed. Well maybe there is a chance to get to know her well enough so id want to hold her hand. lol I thought she was just random girl you only see during that yoga class and that's it

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes