TauTau_de

Oct 7, 2019
so one post states that there are lots of threads how the haunted mansion works... search reveals only requests, no answers. It seems to be freezer (works), jars (they just say they are jars), cage (it just says it's a cage), nothing happens

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
If this is supposed to be an homage to 80's college comedies, I wish DPC would add the option to give the MC a "wacky" nickname that everyone calls them.

Yes, there's "Ass Man" but only (mostly) Derek calls the MC that, and the other nicknames are only during sex.

In Animal House, there was D-Day, Bluto, Otter, Flounder, etc.

In Revenge of the Nerds there was Ogre and Booger.

It would be fun if MC had a nickname you could choose to have everyone call him. It would probably be a Herculean task to go back and rework the code to do that from the beginning, but DPC could have Zoey walk up to MC at the start of the next chapter, in front of the rest of the main gang, and say "Hey [insert nickname here]!"

Example:

[The MC, Derek, John Boy, Rusty, and the LIs are all in the cafeteria having lunch when Zoe walks up.]

Zoe: Hey Ditch!

Sage: "Ditch?"

Zoe: Yeah, we all called him Ditch in high school cuz we were always ditching class!

Maya:"Ditch"...I like it!

Bella: It is a cute nickname, though you should never skip class.

Jill: Yeah, from now on I'm gonna call you Ditch!

Quinn: Eh, whatever.

MC: Guys, really, you don't have to...

Josy: Too late, Ditch. That's your nickname now!

Last edited:
Reactions: Buddy11

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
actually I think I first have to get keys... jars and cage don't work though
Damn.... Theres 3 keys you need, 1 in the freezer, 1 in the jars and 1 in the cage. The second it was found out what you had to do to escape it was posted here, in this forum, on this page, dozens of times, over and over. The answer and how to find the keys IS on THIS forum page, you just need to look.

TauTau_de

Oct 7, 2019
Damn.... Theres 3 keys you need, 1 in the freezer, 1 in the jars and 1 in the cage. The second it was found out what you had to do to escape it was posted here, in this forum, on this page, dozens of times, over and over. The answer and how to find the keys IS on THIS forum page, you just need to look.
of course I clicked all the jellys and the cage... problem is there doesn't happen anything, both just say what they are ("this is a cage", these are some jellys)
And of course I searched before I posted

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
so one post states that there are lots of threads how the haunted mansion works... search reveals only requests, no answers. It seems to be freezer (works), jars (they just say they are jars), cage (it just says it's a cage), nothing happens
The first thing upon entering is to go back and read the clue sheet again.

Then go the jars and stick your dick in the green one.

Second step go to the device in the middle of the room and you'll notice it opens revealing the combo to the freezer.

So freezer next, stick your dick in the brain and the second key is revealed.

Now the cage, fucking annoying, click the up arrow and the key is hidden kind of to the upper mid left it's annoying to find.

Lastly go the door and once again while it out and stick your dick in the locks and they open.

Bonus points if you bring along Sage you can just stick your dick into her, much more pleasant.

Reactions: iamcomming

TauTau_de

Oct 7, 2019
ok got it... I actually went back and read the note, but I didn't *click* on it, as it's readable without... maybe some gaussian blur over it would encourage to click it :D

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
ok got it... I actually went back and read the note, but I didn't *click* on it, as it's readable without... maybe some gaussian blur over it would encourage to click it :D
I can't help, but...

iq test.JPG

:ROFLMAO:

If you having troubles navigating around and clicking on things... then there is a note on the door. This "quest" is just as dumb, primitive and simple as it could be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes