Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
To be fair (despite my immense hatred for Madame) despite having the most scenes in season 3 so far, they are actually super short, in my review I check the animations duration and they represent only 2% of all the animated content from EP 10.

Sure, thats is still 2% too much, but its far from being the "majority" of the content.

Lets just hope she won't get anything in EP 11.

EP10 was fairly weak lewdwise in my opinion, so I really want something great this time like EPs 8 & 9.

Duration wise she is the least fortunally.

Actually nevermind, she had more seconds of lewd animation that fucking Lily...

FUCK
You know DPC is probably working on an anal scene that's gonna be in 4K quality...

• Sad
Reactions: KaiserST

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
EP10 was fairly weak lewdwise in my opinion, so I really want something great this time like EPs 8 & 9.
Really? Ignoring the oily manatee, I thought Episode 10 was rather consistent. Maya, Josy, Jill, Nora, Nicole, Bella, Cathy, Rio, J/M and Sage all had varying lewds ranging from good to absolute bangers.

Reactions: Saboracss

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
If you were Others manwhore the E10 lewds were great. But if you were on a MG path or focusing on a certain others they're not as good.

Like Sage for example she had two lewd scenes but one was a blowjob and the other a short tent scene, good scenes but rather short overall. She did also have that awesome dots scene with Cammy and Heather which was fun.

Lily another who kind of the short end of the shaft on lewds.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Really? Ignoring the oily manatee, I thought Episode 10 was rather consistent. Maya, Josy, Jill, Nora, Nicole, Bella, Cathy, Rio, J/M and Sage all had varying lewds ranging from good to absolute bangers.
Well, I didn't consider it bad, but there were many disappointments (not including Madame)

Among them I would say that Jill & Bella only got one scene each (however, both were great)

Meanwhile, Lily got fucked (not in the fun way) with one super short/meh scene.

Riona/Nora/Cathy scenes were good, but I'm not much of a fan of them.

Sage scenes were a bit disappoiting for me, specially since one of them was like Lily's, a extremely short BJ.

Quinn's was great, but a bit too short in my opinion.

Nicole scene was awesome.

Finally J/M stuff was amazing, but unfortunally I was a bit let down there was no anal play despite the initial teasing from EP 9.

Meanwhile we got nothing with Zoey, Heather, Elena, Sally.

Overall, it was a bit meh for me, that's just my personal opinion.

If you were Others manwhore the E10 lewds were great. But if you were on a MG path or focusing on a certain others they're not as good.

Like Sage for example she had two lewd scenes but one was a blowjob and the other a short tent scene, good scenes but rather short overall. She did also have that awesome dots scene with Cammy and Heather which was fun.

Lily another who kind of the short end of the shaft on lewds.
Very true, Sage really got weak stuff in EP10, but then again, the dot scene was fun.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Well, I didn't consider it bad, but there were many disappointments (not including Madame)

Among them I would say that Jill & Bella only got one scene each (however, both were great)

Meanwhile, Lily got fucked (not in the fun way) with one super short/meh scene.

Riona/Nora/Cathy scenes were good, but I'm not much of a fan of them.

Sage scenes were a bit disappoiting for me, specially since one of them was like Lily's, a extremely short BJ.

Quinn's was great, but a bit too short in my opinion.

Nicole scene was awesome.

Finally J/M stuff was amazing, but unfortunally I was a bit let down there was no anal play despite the initial teasing from EP 9.

Meanwhile we got nothing with Zoey, Heather, Elena, Sally.

Overall, it was a bit meh for me, that's just my personal opinion.

Very true, Sage really got weak stuff in EP10, but then again, the dot scene was fun.
Idk what his criteria is for lewds, deciding who gets what and how much. Because yeah Lily didn't get much, we hear about Heather fucking Nick rather than fucking her ourselves, etc.

Reactions: KaiserST

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
To be fair, it does sorta make sense because we don't know how often they met before B&R. Not to mention, Maya is so paranoid at the idea of Patrick finding out, she could've minimized the amount of times they've hanged out.
Ep2 makes it sound like they haven't seen or been with other in months that Josy reacts the way she does to having sex with MC for the first time "human contact how I've missed it". Maya is paranoid but there is zero reason for them not to be meeting and yet they aren't at least up to ep10 and honestly I doubt it will change now

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes