anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
For all this yoga girl talk she's only ever mentioned as being in yoga class and science class, did none of her disciples notice her sat next to Sally in the classroom when Sally says she'll get MC his clothes back soon?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
For all this yoga girl talk she's only ever mentioned as being in yoga class and science class, did none of her disciples notice her sat next to Sally in the classroom when Sally says she'll get MC his clothes back soon?
Sally is okay but Karen is more up my alley

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
Sally is okay but Karen is more up my alley
It wasn't about Sally, it's about Yoga Girl sitting next to her in class, and she's listening to MC and Sally's conversation because she visibly reacts to it. That means two things: number one Yoga Girl is definitely paying attention to MC and number two MC and Yoga Girl share another class as well as science so there is more chance of interaction with her.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Oh yeah, I saw it. And her cute little nose.

View attachment 4074419
It wasn't about Sally, it's about Yoga Girl sitting next to her in class, and she's listening to MC and Sally's conversation because she visibly reacts to it. That means two things: number one Yoga Girl is definitely paying attention to MC and number two MC and Yoga Girl share another class as well as science so there is more chance of interaction with her.
wait Yoga girl is in a class with the MC never noticed. Well maybe there is a chance to get to know her well enough so id want to hold her hand. lol I thought she was just random girl you only see during that yoga class and that's it

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
If you check the render I posted and compare it to the frame before, you can see that as MC is approaching she is happily chatting. But when he gets there she deliberately turns her head in the middle of the conversation so there is no eye contact.

screenshot0001.png

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
If you check the render I posted and compare it, you can see that as MC is approaching she is happily chatting. But when he gets there she deliberately turns her head in the middle of the conversation so there is no eye contact.

View attachment 4074426
I noticed that, but if you banter with Sally then Yoga Girl will laugh at it, she covers her face a bit but she's definitely laughing, and it's nothing to do with the brunette between Sally and her because she only reacts if you banter with Sally, if you don't banter she doesn't laugh. So Yoga Girl is definitely paying attention to MC but for now is trying to hide it.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What an outrage, insinuating we missed something about her :cautious: She shows up three times, it'd be hard to miss what little there is.

And she's hard to miss in general :love:
20240820_180657.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
That scene was funny to me. It was a pretty bad attempt to make us feel like the mc without any of the 5 main girls feels lonely.:KEK:
You could still end the night with Quinn, Sarah & Mel, or Lily & Nicole though. If anything it's more like mocking the players doing a Monk/Zoey run, since they'd have gotten absolutely no pussy thus far :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes