LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I started the week by continuing to work on SFX and music. I'm almost done with the audio work for what's currently produced of the episode and I will leave the remaining work in this area for later.

After that, I worked more on Rooster, writing/coding clucks, and creating art and avatars for characters who needed them.

I'm about 80-90% done with the Clucks now. I posted one on Twitter earlier this week, and you can also view them from the Rooster channel on my Discord server as they are posted. You'll be seeing more Clucks soon, so stay tuned for those. I think I will add a couple more clucks to the episode before the end of this development cycle.

I've worked on phone chats and phone chat screens in the story, so there's some nice progress in this area, too, but more is needed.

I also made sure the phone worked as intended during story scenes. It's important to control when it's enabled/disabled and which apps are available. When done right, the player never notices this—it's a bit of thankless work.

I also added some new photos to the phone gallery so you can enjoy some new custom wallpapers.

Then, I finalized one of the bigger free-roam events by writing a handful of scenes and posing the static renders for them. I have one small free-roam left to create from scratch, and the biggest free-roam event of the episode still needs more work, but I also worked on this over the week.

I am now focusing on adding more content to the Sage branch and am in the middle of writing more of her exclusive scenes. That's one of the first things I'll focus on next week.

Here are some final thoughts to end this update.

Over the last couple of weeks, when I worked with audio, I played through the episode several times, fixed glaring issues, and restructured parts to improve the story flow. When I did this, I also made notes about what should be fixed and rewrote some dialogue here and there. I do much of this work when I polish the episode near the end of every development cycle. This is when I get a feeling of how long the episode is and how it plays.

Right now, this episode feels huge to work with. The heavy branching in the story and the gaps that need more scenes make it feel like there is less content at times, but overall, it still feels huge.

I work meticulously at a rather slow pace, inspecting all renders, reading the dialogue aloud, etc. I can't even work through one branch of the episode like this in under one day; I need two days to get from the start to the end. It's hard to translate this into gameplay time for a standard player, but it feels very long for me, and that's a benchmark I'm happy with.

Several times, I've thought this content could have been divided across two episodes, but I don't see how I could have spliced it that way because of the branching and the story being told. And even with all that's done so far, I could have added much more for some characters. But I have clearly defined limits of what's left to do with the story content for episode 11. It's been a struggle to shine the spotlight on everyone fairly this episode, but I'm so excited about the story I'm about to tell you with this one.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Mommy is so gorgeous,divine and heavenly as anything !! :love::love:
and she is certainly not dead,she comes back to experience the most sensual rebirth with her son until the wildest hours,
home sweet Alabama !!
View attachment 4073427
This is one of the best girl renders in the game, IMO. She looks great here.
So we're just openly perving on our in-game mom? :HideThePain:
View attachment 4074157
Absolutely, she's great. And she's not my mother, so there's nothing wrong with it :D
May I ask if there's enough content with her? I think the last scene I remember playing is sleeping with her in her bed. Why is she not a main girl? I think she has enough of a fanbase for that.
It's a case of semantics, more than anything else. The five main girls are all intertwined with the main story. Take any of them out, and you need to change major elements of the story. Quinn isn't involved in everything (though it sometimes feels like she is).
lol feels im one of the few on this thread that doesn't care one way or another about Yoga girl she is just whatever to me
So long as she remains as just background decoration, same. Unless that changes, she's just a missed opportunity as someone who looks great but you can't interact with. Change that, and the rankings will see a good shift.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Over the last couple of weeks, when I worked with audio, I played through the episode several times, fixed glaring issues, and restructured parts to improve the story flow. When I did this, I also made notes about what should be fixed and rewrote some dialogue here and there. I do much of this work when I polish the episode near the end of every development cycle. This is when I get a feeling of how long the episode is and how it plays.
Did someone say November release? :HideThePain: :KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: chiperman

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I started the week by continuing to work on SFX and music. I'm almost done with the audio work for what's currently produced of the episode and I will leave the remaining work in this area for later.

After that, I worked more on Rooster, writing/coding clucks, and creating art and avatars for characters who needed them.

I'm about 80-90% done with the Clucks now. I posted one on Twitter earlier this week, and you can also view them from the Rooster channel on my Discord server as they are posted. You'll be seeing more Clucks soon, so stay tuned for those. I think I will add a couple more clucks to the episode before the end of this development cycle.

I've worked on phone chats and phone chat screens in the story, so there's some nice progress in this area, too, but more is needed.

I also made sure the phone worked as intended during story scenes. It's important to control when it's enabled/disabled and which apps are available. When done right, the player never notices this—it's a bit of thankless work.

I also added some new photos to the phone gallery so you can enjoy some new custom wallpapers.

Then, I finalized one of the bigger free-roam events by writing a handful of scenes and posing the static renders for them. I have one small free-roam left to create from scratch, and the biggest free-roam event of the episode still needs more work, but I also worked on this over the week.

I am now focusing on adding more content to the Sage branch and am in the middle of writing more of her exclusive scenes. That's one of the first things I'll focus on next week.

Right now, this episode feels huge to work with. The heavy branching in the story and the gaps that need more scenes make it feel like there is less content at times, but overall, it still feels huge.

I work meticulously at a rather slow pace, inspecting all renders, reading the dialogue aloud, etc. I can't even work through one branch of the episode like this in under one day; I need two days to get from the start to the end. It's hard to translate this into gameplay time for a standard player, but it feels very long for me, and that's a benchmark I'm happy with.

Several times, I've thought this content could have been divided across two episodes, but I don't see how I could have spliced it that way because of the branching and the story being told. And even with all that's done so far, I could have added much more for some characters. But I have clearly defined limits of what's left to do with the story content for episode 11. It's been a struggle to shine the spotlight on everyone fairly this episode, but I'm so excited about the story I'm about to tell you with this one.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
>I do much of this work when I polish the episode near the end of every development cycle.

Just don't give yourself false hope you all. It feels like 3 more months of work, even more.

Reactions: KaiserST

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Best Quinn is angry sex Quinn wearing your letter jacket.

Best Sage is no make up girlfriend Sage, on her couch in your dorm and no make up picture day.

Best Riona is realization this is a date.

Best Maya storm night when she admits she is more comfortable with you than Josy

Best Camilla Halloween party haunted basement

Best Nicole is romantic sex in her apartment alone.

Best Josy is confident Josy, so flirty in yellow dress after the alpha nu omega party and mature hair at the dorm party.

Best Jade is unrestrained Jade risking everything in her kitchen.

Best Cathy is to late to fuck anything up casual sex.

Best Isabella is her dinner by the pool.

Best Jill standing up for herself at dinner with Tybalt.

Best Zoey is stare at lips and run away Zoey.

Best Lily the asshole blowjob on the dock when she confronts her feelings
How about Mel, Sarah and Sally

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
>I do much of this work when I polish the episode near the end of every development cycle.

Just don't give yourself false hope you all. It feels like 3 more months of work, even more.
What's the matter Geralt, afraid of riding the rails? ;)
1727425770265.gif

At this rate, a single episode will be as big as Seasons 1 and 2 combined, and 10% of it will be Madame Rose :KEK:

citizenkane

Oct 7, 2020
game suddenly stops at this point (video attached ) for me everytime,i even downloaded the season 2 saves and played again but still it is happening, will apprecite if anyone can help

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

If DPC is thinking about splitting the episode into two because it's so huge,
then we can safely stop thinking about EP11 and go on vacation next summer.
We'll worry or play when we get back.

• Sad
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
What's the matter Geralt, afraid of riding the rails? ;)
View attachment 4074827

At this rate, a single episode will be as big as Seasons 1 and 2 combined, and 10% of it will be Madame Rose :KEK:
That's true, for now a single episode is bigger that his first game Acting Lessons.
And two rules to not being dissapointed later:
1. Don't overhype yourself
2. Never pre-order.

maaarco2014

Jan 20, 2019

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Letsgowsky

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes