The Krogan Dude

Sep 26, 2023
I was sorting through some old screenshots and forgot I had these. Quinn getting arrested in a different game. I wonder if this is a look into the future. :unsure:

View attachment 4074629
View attachment 4074630
View attachment 4074631
I meant a movie in that game, it's weird having the character being exactly the same.

That reminds me, idk if it's true or not but I think I remember reading that Ellie from Swyper is a reference to another game.
In another game Jill & Bella cucked the MC with a futa :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm surprised DPC haven't sued them yet. :KEK:

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
In another game Jill & Bella cucked the MC with a futa :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm surprised DPC haven't sued them yet. :KEK:
Ohhh fuck this is what if scenario in PV. I played this and almost broke my phone because of what they did to Bella, she has a stiff face in the game that shows no emotion bylut after being fuck by that futa mom she regain her facial expression

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
Considering that on average each main episode takes around 20% longer to release than the previous, we could be in for a stupidly long haul. Even GTA 7 might be announced before DPC finally finishes his little project. Here's a table and chart to illustrate the situation and predict the release window of future chapters:
badik table.jpg
*Episode 9's days between releases is measured after the release of interlude and the release time change is in comparison to episode 8.
badik chart.jpg
This analysis could even be rather optimistic since the latest 3 episodes have taken on average 30% more time to release than the preceding episodes.

Reactions: skybarbie

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Which teacher do you mean?
I did consider writing up a spoof theory that Yoga Girl is MC and Nora's daughter, come back from the future to see the parents she never knew. That's why she takes Nora's science class, and why she is around MC but is too nervous to get too close in case he notices any similarities. Then I checked an image and realised the colour match in YG's and Nora's hair is really not what my memory had it at.
Bet it's Nora.

AkumaDK

Sep 11, 2020
game suddenly stops at this point (video attached ) for me everytime,i even downloaded the season 2 saves and played again but still it is happening, will apprecite if anyone can help
Delete the "persistent" file from the game folder in AppData\Roaming\RenPy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Considering that on average each main episode takes around 20% longer to release than the previous, we could be in for a stupidly long haul. Even GTA 7 might be announced before DPC finally finishes his little project. Here's a table and chart to illustrate the situation and predict the release window of future chapters:
View attachment 4075147
*Episode 9's days between releases is measured after the release of interlude and the release time change is in comparison to episode 8.
View attachment 4075146
This analysis could even be rather optimistic since the latest 3 episodes have taken on average 30% more time to release than the preceding episodes.
Once beyond 6 months, it was a snap to get to the year of development (with the interlude trick) , once past a year there are no more limits

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes