Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024
If DPC is thinking about splitting the episode into two because it's so huge,
then we can safely stop thinking about EP11 and go on vacation next summer.
We'll worry or play when we get back.
I think ep 12 will be split into two parts. This episode was probably being developed with the intention of releasing it this year, but when he realized it wasn't going to work out, he decided to leave it alone and release the game in February. I don't believe the game will come out in the summer, that's too much even for DPС, especially when he has the game 2/3 complete and it needs probably another 3-4 months of work for release.
But ep 12 will be about 20-30% bigger than ep 11 and he'll probably have to seriously consider splitting the episode into two parts.
Right now, this episode feels huge to work with. The heavy branching in the story and the gaps that need more scenes make it feel like there is less content at times, but overall, it still feels huge.
Yes, there are many solo players among fans who prefer to play only 1-2 paths( like Sage and Josy) and they ignore the other branches. It's really a definite problem because they won't experience high variation.
Now to open absolutely all branches you need to go through the game 7-8 times, often to open a new arc or a new opportunity you need to go all the way through for some phrase and make a save.
This is not a problem for fans, but a problem for regular players.
High variability is one of the biggest problems of this game. It's just not needed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abaddon Doom

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
DPC put me in dilemma, I don't like Sally but he dressed her up in such a cool outfit.
Stroke Sally.gif
Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
Daddy's gonna throatfuck this little nerd.

If that nerd doesn't make me schwing,
Daddy's gonna stroke his ding-a-ling.

If that nerd goes and gives me sass,
Daddy's gonna stuff and stretch your ass.

If that girl breathes and doesn't choke,
Daddy's gonna pump cum til you bloat.

If you want a bucketful,
Daddy's gonna fuck you like a bull.

If I spray you all-over,
Daddy's gonna give you a makeover.

If that nerd turns the room pitch dark,
Daddy's gonna love tearing her apart.

If you want a wedding gown,
You'll still be the dirtiest little slut in town.

Sally Stop Stroking Me.gif
Don't ask me to try and explain why I did this :HideThePain:
Or why I mirrored the song's rhymes even when they don't work.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 4074924

If you want a bucketful,

If I spray you all-over,

View attachment 4074955
0NicGL.gif

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't have sex with a teacher, then Derek will.
To win Hell Week, you need to do at least one sexual task. If you're avoiding Jade, then you need to fuck Quinn in the Cumpetition or get the blowjob from Nicole so she signs your dick. If you do neither, and you manage to tie, then Derek wins because Derek did the impossible task (fucked a teacher) and that breaks the tie.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I think ep 12 will be split into two parts. This episode was probably being developed with the intention of releasing it this year, but when he realized it wasn't going to work out, he decided to leave it alone and release the game in February. I don't believe the game will come out in the summer, that's too much even for DPС, especially when he has the game 2/3 complete and it needs probably another 3-4 months of work for release.
But ep 12 will be about 20-30% bigger than ep 11 and he'll probably have to seriously consider splitting the episode into two parts.

Yes, there are many solo players among fans who prefer to play only 1-2 paths( like Sage and Josy) and they ignore the other branches. It's really a definite problem because they won't experience high variation.
Now to open absolutely all branches you need to go through the game 7-8 times, often to open a new arc or a new opportunity you need to go all the way through for some phrase and make a save.
This is not a problem for fans, but a problem for regular players.
High variability is one of the biggest problems of this game. It's just not needed.
I disagree, I don't think he will ever consider splitting, he will release once ever 1.5 years and people will still be happy with it. Why? For the sole reason that someone probably asked him at some point to split episodes for faster updates and DPC can never be seen as listening to anyone but his ego.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I disagree, I don't think he will ever consider splitting, he will release once ever 1.5 years and people will still be happy with it. Why? For the sole reason that someone probably asked him at some point to split episodes for faster updates and DPC can never be seen as listening to anyone but his ego.
But DPC can do whatever he wants. If he wanted, he could also not say it. "dear supporters, the third season will have 5 chapters, I decided to add a chapter to give you as much branching and content as possible. P. S." and "no one" would complain.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I've been playing through the game for a 2nd time and just finished season 2.

Girls I wished I could have fucked in Seasons 1 & 2 (vaginal/anal sex, yes I know that several of these girls gave blowjobs):

Sally
Lana
Heather
Kylie
Penny
Becky (hate fuck)
Micha
Beth
Bianca
Tiffani (just added her - Thanks Milton!)

Any others you'd add to the list (Seasons 1 & 2 only)?

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I've been playing through the game for a 2nd time and just finished season 2.

Girls I wished I could have fucked in Seasons 1 & 2 (vaginal/anal sex, yes I know that several of these girls gave blowjobs):

Sally
Lana
Heather
Kylie
Penny
Becky (hate fuck)
Micha
Beth
Bianca

Any others you'd add to the list (Seasons 1 & 2 only)?
I'm very disappointed you don't have Tiffani on there. :( She's top of my todo Wishlist. :p

Also Carly, Elena, Tanya, Ellie, Catrin, Ashley.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I'm very disappointed you don't have Tiffani on there. :( She's top of my todo Wishlist. :p
Post a picture please so I can see who I missed. When does the MC meet her in Season 1 or 2?

If you have the time, please post pictures of Carly, Tanya, Ellie, Catrin, and Ashley. I know who Elena is but I didn't have a desire for her.

Last edited:

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
View attachment 4074924

If you want a bucketful,

If I spray you all-over,

View attachment 4074955
Can you tame this sassy bitch Captain???

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Post a picture please so I can see who I missed. When does the MC meet her in Season 1 or 2?
You meet Tiffani everywhere and can do shots battle with her and have some fun. (It's not a party, till Tiffani lets her girls out).
tiffani.png

Carla is Jill & Bianca's friend

carla.png

Tania is one of the strippers.

tania.png

Eliie & Catrin are Rooster Girls,

catrin.png ellie.png

Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
You meet Tiffani everywhere and can do shots battle with her and have some fun. (It's not a party, till Tiffani lets her girls out).
View attachment 4075119

Carla is Jill & Bianca's friend

View attachment 4075125

Tania is one of the strippers.

View attachment 4075122

Eliie & Catrin are Rooster Girls,

View attachment 4075128 View attachment 4075129
Thank you! I'll add Tiffani to my list. I'm not interested in Carla or Tania. The MC never meets Ellie or Catrin in person so I'll leave them off for now...

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes