Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I can see it now. We'll be sitting around in hell wondering what happened in Episode 13 of BaDIK, and as someone else arrives we'll grill them to find out the latest.
The real winners will be those who discover this AVN when it is finished. :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I can see it now. We'll be sitting around in hell wondering what happened in Episode 13 of BaDIK, and as someone else arrives we'll grill them to find out the latest.
The real winners will be those who discover this AVN when it is finished. :KEK:
I expect one of my great-grandkids will be that lucky fellow. :ROFLMAO:
The world will end before the game is finished. While we're all in hell, MiltonPowers IV will have to try and find a working computer that has the latest update :KEK:
And avoid the raiders, especially the sexy ones. They're the most dangerous...
art_day_render3_bella_4k.png art_day_render4_bella_4k.png

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
Reactions: skybarbie

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Really?? As a certified Boob lover, It shames me to admit that I like her ass better. This is subject to change once I get to release those puppies though. :p
lol honestly no idea just being goofy haha don't know what front looks like without a image

No, this guy's a piece of shit. He'll ogle her but won't accept her into his heart :cautious:
only cause I need to get to know her first looks arent enough for me

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

SharksLasers69

Jul 15, 2024
IDK if this is coincidence or not but if you watch the party planner mini game tutorial every time it tends to put Jacob and Nick right next to each other for sharing speaker and making game easier, has anyone noticed that but me?

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
That is definitely a very valid theory. The big thing that speaks for Vinny or a traitor, on his behalf or not, is the camera. If Derek's assumption, that it couldn't have been installed during a party, is correct, then it would have to have been someone with completely free access to the mansion - so basically a DIK, or a former DIK. The feminists would have a hard time installing it, and I don't think Jamie is retarded enough to unknowingly install one. :KEK: But maybe Derek is wrong, who knows.
Concerning Vinny's motivation: one event we know basically nothing about is how he left B&R and the DIKs. Of course, it could have just been him realising that a career in academics wasn't for him and that he would rather pursue one as a narcotics supplier, and he just left with a smile on his face and firm handshakes all around. But since we know that he is a piece of filth with acute micropenis syndrome and an even shorter fuse, I think it is not too outlandish to assume that something more happened and that he holds some kind of grudge. It could maybe even be something that appears so minor to the others, that nobody even realises that he holds a grudge.

I think it's also absolutely possible that there is more than one party at work. The camera stuff, the Cathy picture, the Hell Week pictures - we don't KNOW that it is the same party behind all of that.

Whoever is the culprit, I think it is safe to assume though that Beth is just a tool and definitely not the brain behind anything. During the final conversation of bullshit class she seems to be dumb as a rock. And because of that, I think it is very possible that we won't get much further in uncovering this business in Ep. 11. When confronting Beth, we might simply learn that she does it for money she gets from some anonymous source and that she desperately needs because her dog has AIDS or something, which is also the reason why she works in the cafeteria. We will see.
The hidden camera is probably not connected to the Cathy Cluck and the Hell Week pictures being hung around the college. Whoever posted the Cathy Cluck and the Hell Week pictures clearly has a vendetta against the DIKs. Whoever has installed the hidden camera has a vendetta against the Alphas. There's guaranteed to have been some compromising stuff against the DIKs captured by that camera, yet the only stills from it that the person with access to it has leaked are the ones showing Arieth cucking Dawe, nothing has been released that puts the DIKs in a tough situation.

The only reason to link the Cathy Cluck and the hidden camera is that Chad received photos that presumably showed him and Troy in a compromising situation and the general assumption is that they come from the gym locker room like the Cathy nude picture came from because that's where MC sees Chad and Troy himself. However as we don't actually see what Chad received that's not guaranteed, it's possible that whoever set up the camera in the DIK mansion has hidden cameras elsewhere in the college, perhaps even in Troy's dorm room or the Alpha house.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As long as there are no spy cameras in the girls dorm it's okay. Those lovely angels deserve privacy not to be harrased by some pervert.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes