skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Replayed some stuff while bored the other day. Came up with a new theory about the "traitor" amongst the DiKs. (Sorry if this isn't new, the thread is approaching 15000 pages, I can't read everything.)

I don't think Nick is the traitor anymore. I actually think it's... nobody. Or rather, I think it's nobody KNOWINGLY betraying the DiKs. The "traitor", I think, is Jamie... he just doesn't know it.

My problem with the Nick theory is I never understood why Vinny, on whose behalf Nick would seemingly be working, would care enough to mess with the DiKs. But the campus' feminists have plenty of reasons to want to get rid of the DiKs. Both Beth and Dany are feminists.

Beth is hanging up flyers at the end of Ep. 10, so she's involved at least that much. There's also her being front and center, talking to someone on the phone, right after the Cathy cluck is posted in Ep. 4, and her being one of the only people at the Halloween party who is missing from the costume contest wide-shot (and the others who are missing are all explainable, like Becky having left after her costume is ruined or Sally hiding in the bathroom). Maybe she was upstairs taking pictures of the Hell Week wall?

As for Dany, and Jamie's involvement in this, in Ep. 3 Jamie has conspicuously lost his phone. Could Dany have snatched it for, say, taking a picture of Cathy in the ladies' locker room? Also, someone would need access to the DiKs laptop. Jamie uses the laptop more than anyone else -- he's the only one we ever see using it besides Rusty, and he clearly doesn't care about security, given his folder is the only one we can look through when Rusty lets us see it. If Jamie has frequent access, Dany likely could get access when needed too.

So yeah, that's my new theory about what's going on with that. I think the feminists are the ones messing with the DiKs, and their "inside man" is Jamie, who is too dumb to realize it. The stuff with Nick is another red herring from DPC. If this theory has already been around forever, well... sorry.

welcome to the conspiracy i been pushing it danny with jamies phone for a while now

Reactions: chronomate

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Close, but wouldn't he be more suited to being the nerd spying on Arieth being fucked when you stay with Derek? He'd be watching and waiting for the chance to suck the cum out once the guy had finished.

on beth my guess is dpc will resolve her cliffhanger by saying she is being paid to hang the pics

on the camera i think quinn is responsible the closet was where her girls took people before derek moved in, but i think the 'blackmailer' will be a surprise like maybe rio and quinn doesnt know her backup blackmail is being used.

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
The hidden camera is probably not connected to the Cathy Cluck and the Hell Week pictures being hung around the college. Whoever posted the Cathy Cluck and the Hell Week pictures clearly has a vendetta against the DIKs. Whoever has installed the hidden camera has a vendetta against the Alphas. There's guaranteed to have been some compromising stuff against the DIKs captured by that camera, yet the only stills from it that the person with access to it has leaked are the ones showing Arieth cucking Dawe, nothing has been released that puts the DIKs in a tough situation.

The only reason to link the Cathy Cluck and the hidden camera is that Chad received photos that presumably showed him and Troy in a compromising situation and the general assumption is that they come from the gym locker room like the Cathy nude picture came from because that's where MC sees Chad and Troy himself. However as we don't actually see what Chad received that's not guaranteed, it's possible that whoever set up the camera in the DIK mansion has hidden cameras elsewhere in the college, perhaps even in Troy's dorm room or the Alpha house.
Yeah, the pictures coming from one party and the camera from another is very possible.
I'm not so sure about the vendetta against the Alphas though. First of all, you wouldn't install a camera in the DIK's broom closet if you wanted to hurt the Alphas specifically. That would make little sense. The camera was placed there because it was the usual fuck spot before Derek moved in and to collect compromising material on everybody who uses it, so mainly the DIKs. Second, the material wasn't really damaging to the Alphas. What was send to the Alphas? Arieth getting railed by every DIK, Ashley and Derek going at it and (presumably) Chad and Troy being gay. Only the last thing would be really damaging, but only to Chad and only if made public. And that is the biggest point: if someone wanted to hurt the Alphas, these pictures would've been made public, to show that Chad has a nasty case of the gay, Anthony is a cuck, and Dawe is a hypercuck. But they weren't. They were sent to the Alphas directly. The reason for that is, in my opinion, that somebody wanted to cause a frat war, since the Alphas had to assume that the DIKs were behind those pictures. Now, if the frat war was to hurt the DIKs or B&R in general, we don't know yet. But if you wanted to hurt the Alphas, publishing them would've been far more damaging to them.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes