Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
that's clearly because you didn't got Jill and Bella yet... :love:
keep on playing, just be like a normal guy, not a massive dik /massive chick, you'll get them both

this game gets better the more you get into it, really
i met them...let me put it in this way: Jill is simply nice(but look like a bimbo...and i'm not a fan of that kind of girl/woman) and Bella is just okay for now(like josie/jodie/the girl in the prologue): cute but tasteless i've no opinion about her ...

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
in last chapter I'm unable to get the threesome with Quinn cause -it says- 'requires offer', does it mean in first chapter when MC talk to Quinn at the house we he goes to get the guitar? I did accept the offer there
other than that Idk what I'm missing

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Whaaaaaat??????? :oops: :oops: :oops: she looks like a bimbo? :eek: are you OK dude? :confused:

View attachment 423694

View attachment 423693
still not arrived to that part, my girl! u.u also i'm saying my first impressions...so understand that things may change(also i'm a bitch for healthy relationships, vanilla things and stuff, give me a relationship with someone kind and nice, and the character can be a hobo and i would still love the game)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
still not arrived to that part, my girl! u.u also i'm saying my first impressions...so understand that things may change(also i'm a bitch for healthy relationships, vanilla things and stuff, give me a relationship with someone kind and nice, and the character can be a hobo and i would still love the game)
Ok, sorry, i taught that you finished the game...
but none the less, how can you think that she looks like a bimbo?? :oops:, even if you are in ep1 or 2, where does she look like a bimbo or acts like one?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Ok, sorry, i taught that you finished the game...
but none the less, how can you think that she looks like a bimbo?? :oops:, even if you are in ep1 or 2, where does she look like a bimbo or acts like one?
still quite flashy her look...but maybe i simply like girls(and people in general) when they're just out from a shower...i don't know how to say it in english...but i mean without make-up and stuff...

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Woman.

you just play Chapter 3.

you will want JILL tattooed on you arm. <3

Have you had all her girls on the menu? Sarah is the last of those.
I got them on one walkthrough, so I should get them first and then enough money to get the threesome... I gonna try avoiding the strippers cause I'm not playing the minigames

Reactions: Mormont

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
in last chapter I'm unable to get the threesome with Quinn cause -it says- 'requires offer', does it mean in first chapter when MC talk to Quinn at the house we he goes to get the guitar? I did accept the offer there
You have to buy all specials from Quinn to have that one available, yes. Not only those two, Sarah aswell.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The funny thing is that you have to buy Sarah, but you don't have to go with her. I don't know if it's a glitch or an oversight, but it's good to know you have that option available.

Reactions: yngve
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes