RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Then I wouldn't call a playthrough where you are barely in the CHICK side a CHICK playthrough, because you are going to miss a lot of CHICK content. That's why it's considered neutral.

I think she won't be a plain character and I hope she has a more interesting development.
So far staying more or less in the middle (neutral) or the first Chick/Dik status bar helps you acess most content, since moving to one side or the other become more easier.

her anus.
Quinn will put a lolipop in her ass. :ROFLMAO:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
FFS i honestly didn't expect to start missing the game already and waiting for the update on my toes, i started commenting here a lot since the last update and reading all your comments make me miss the game more and more each day :LOL:.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
me, after downloading this game: okay what i should do for not playing a douchebag MC and still not get humiliated/NTRed?

DiK or ChicK?(even in the urban dictionary there is no definition of DIK)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
me, after downloading this game: okay what i should do for not playing a douchebag MC and still not get humiliated/NTRed?

Despite the names you can't really categorize both Chick/Dik as you did above.

There are two alignment bars. One is the Major Choice Scale, which will give you branching choices and permanent consequences to the story as the game progress. There are just a few of them each episode and they are highlighted so you can't miss them.

The second one is the Dik Status, where you can choose day to day small choices that change your alignment to one side (Dik) or the other (Chick) either via dialogue or choices during your time studying on college (to cheat or work your way through tests). This Status bar helps with achieving more "affinity" points with characters and factions during the game.

It is a great game with beautifull renders and a interesting story. I really recommend you try it yourself. ;)

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I'm pretty sure Tommy already knows that Maya is Josy's girlfriend. No one cares what Dawe thinks.
Type of a gal is the key phrase,a type does not mean exact clone.
Quinn provides a way for the girls to pay for college and from what is in the story so far,she does not get any more rich because of that.

"Sadistic and manipulative" - so that`s judging solely by your own delusions rather than what is in the story.
Joker is embodiement of anarchy,his method is lack of method,Quinn is very orderly person(orderly does not equal lawful).
"she beleives and relies heavilly on improvising" - because she does it once(y)

She did not do anything villanous yet.
Would she make an awful spouse?I dont think she would,on the contrary,as oppose to most other women in the game Quinn did not cheat on anyone,she did not used or tricked or lied to the MC.
WTF getting desperate people to do some shit as extreme as that in the ''scavenger hunt'' with the false promise of stay in college for free (how the fuck is not free?) besides being fucked up, is illegal (at least in my country it is)
Then it may be also a way to break girl's mental defenses to get them into prostitution

when Maya refuses she will be in danger cause she knows something that can put Quinn in jail (and who knows who else)

there is no ntr in anyway, the only scene I didn' liked is if you say you like the readhead teacher there is a weird dream about she dominating MC, but that's all

and you won't be humiliated by being a ''chick'', you just get you different kind of girls

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
WTF getting desperate people to do some shit as extreme as that in the ''scavenger hunt'' with the false promise of stay in college for free (how the fuck is not free?) besides being fucked up, is illegal (at least in my country it is)
Then it may be also a way to break girl's mental defenses to get them into prostitution

when Maya refuses she will be in danger cause she knows something that can put Quinn in jail (and who knows who else)

there is no ntr in anyway, the only scene I didn' liked is if you say you like the readhead teacher there is a weird dream about she dominating MC, but that's all

and you won't be humiliated by being a ''chick'', you just get you different kind of girls
for now: the only interesting one is Maya(she is not a bitch or look like she is...yet) even Jodie...was meh, like i don't have feelings or opinion about her...it's like drinking water: it's good when you're thirsty but still taste like nothing

the girls from the HOT-frat the goth looks cool but i didn't meet anyone else...

Reactions: yngve

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
for now: the only interesting one is Maya(she is not a bitch or look like she is...yet) even Jodie...was meh, like i don't have feelings or opinion about her...it's like drinking water: it's good when you're thirsty but still taste like nothing

the girls from the HOT-frat the goth looks cool but i didn't meet anyone else...
that's clearly because you didn't got Jill and Bella yet... :love:
keep on playing, just be like a normal guy, not a massive dik /massive chick, you'll get them both

this game gets better the more you get into it, really

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes