InkAndSaliva

Aug 8, 2022
Surprised so many people dislike Zoey and her writing tbh, even putting aside my biases towards her style and archetype, I thought she was really sympathetic in the interlude. She's not the first person to pursue their dream and realise it didn't live up to what they wanted, or the first to overlook the joys of their home, and she was only half of the poor communication problems with Tremolo after the move.

I do think it's interesting to try and suss out her role in the story, though. If it weren't for the interlude, I'd assume she was an obstacle to the relationships with the MGs and a demonstration of the dangers of clinging to the past rather than moving forward (feels like there's a lot of little moments in E9 about the potential dangers and downsides of having an ex around) ... but you don't create an entire solo episode for that character, from their perspective, trying to make them more sympathetic and put the player in their shoes.

Maybe whether having Zoey around is a good idea or not, and the lesson for Tremolo/the player to take away from it, is dependent on your choices, and that's why we could choose her alignment. Perhaps a DIK Zoey is more agressive and jealous towards the other LIs? That'd be hot.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
We need to make some "what if" histories, It can be funny and interesting a BADIK multiverse (it was an idea I was going to propose in the future)

For example, What if Tremolo is raised by his rich maternal grandparents?
What if this is already planned in the story and we just haven't found out about it yet?

We've forgotten a lot of what is written and suggests such a scenario. Neil had a major legal dispute in his past and the MC doesn't know what it was about. What the MC says to Isabella is also strange.

The martial arts training not only increased his self-confidence, but was also a good way to bond with his father Neil. How can it be that the MC only bonded with his father at the age of 12-15?

The MC also told Jill that he had to teach himself everything because his father didn't have the money to afford lessons for any hobbies. But the MC also told Jill that he had already played tennis in the past and Jill lets us know that she wasn't playing against a beginner. This is what a person who has been playing tennis for a long time and regularly says. How can it be that the MC can play tennis so well?

There are several clues in the game for me that suggest that the MC only came to his father Neil later.

SharksLasers69

Jul 15, 2024
What if this is already planned in the story and we just haven't found out about it yet?

We've forgotten a lot of what is written and suggests such a scenario. Neil had a major legal dispute in his past and the MC doesn't know what it was about. What the MC says to Isabella is also strange.

The martial arts training not only increased his self-confidence, but was also a good way to bond with his father Neil. How can it be that the MC only bonded with his father at the age of 12-15?

The MC also told Jill that he had to teach himself everything because his father didn't have the money to afford lessons for any hobbies. But the MC also told Jill that he had already played tennis in the past and Jill lets us know that she wasn't playing against a beginner. This is what a person who has been playing tennis for a long time and regularly says. How can it be that the MC can play tennis so well?

There are several clues in the game for me that suggest that the MC only came to his father Neil later.
A Used Tennis Racket is cheap and might have been offered as a High School Sport MC might have been OK and played a little?

• Sad
Reactions: dalli_x and Leonin

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

The martial arts training not only increased his self-confidence, but was also a good way to bond with his father Neil.
Interesting.

As much as I enjoy writer-bashing. I don't think this is a huge deal as a 'lacking' detail. As well, I don't really consider that as a something even I could criticize either. I just chalk that up simply to not really needing to explain the MC's entire life story with his dad starting from a set age. Saying it's from 12-15 is just an assumption. When in reality it would more likely be 1-15. Not counting the time Neil would have to work and someone sit the child (MC) during his infancy years. Probably Luis' wife would be my guess.

Claiming the MC only bonded for 3 years with his dad is kinda weird. If we haven't heard anything about that part of the MC's life while up to 75% of the story being played so far, it would epically stupid of DPC to squeeze that in for a plot twist at this point of the game.

did I really need to go that deep?
No. But I'm baked at present. :cool:

But the MC also told Jill that he had already played tennis in the past and Jill lets us know that she wasn't playing against a beginner.
My first thought would be he played during high-school, in (at the very least) Phys ed classes.

Reactions: Kpyna

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
After reading around 20 new pages of the thread in less than 24 hours (my respects), I will say:

- Jill is way better in the sexy bee custom than the funnily goofy banana custom
- "Monster bella" photoshop will cause me nightmares
- Sage would kiss Quinn's ass in a fight... again (check threesoma sage/quinn in episode 8 for more details)
- If Mona is Madame, the plastic surgeon from the witness program must be killed in the most painful and slowest possible way
- Free roam (until the quick travel option) is boring and tiresome (and the main reason I quit BADIK first time)
- For Tremolo's birthday, Sage would prepare a HOT's orgy and the game will allow us to choose between the girls Tremolo fucked before
When you get to "peel" Jill, that made up for the whole banana costume disappointment for me. That girl knows her lingerie game.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Jade can unfuck me whenever she wants ;)
Same goes for Cammy. And Riona. And Sarah. And Melanie. And Lily. And Quinn. And Maya. And Josy. And Mona, but she was still a daughter at the time. The other HOTs haven't been fucked (Heather can't be mouth-fucked while in a relationship).

But after all the unfucking, we can get Sage's permission to refuck them via threeways :cool:
Must admit I was thinking of all the unfucking we had to do now too. :p

It will be hard (pun intended), but I'll persevere. :ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Must admit I was thinking of all the unfucking we had to do now too. :p

It will be hard (pun intended), but I'll persevere. :ROFLMAO:
So many more to unfuck :sneaky:
Although Sage wasn't too upset about learning MC fucked Cammy, so maybe learning he fucked almost the entire sorority will be a non-issue :HideThePain:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Where, in all the game, is it said that is the only bonding moment with is father?
It's sited as being a particularly fond memory. I don't recall it was ever implied it was the only one.
Maybe his high school had tennis courts? Maybe also a tennis team?

edit:
Oh, crap. I just realized I just responded to Dalli.
I remember him from that last time I actually paid attention to this thread.
Someone!
Anyone!
Quickly toss me a rope, please.! I just stepped in quicksand. ;)

Reactions: Leonin

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Where, in all the game, is it said that is the only bonding moment with is father?
It's sited as being a particularly fond memory. I don't recall it was ever implied it was the only one.

Maybe his high school had tennis courts? Maybe also a tennis team?

edit:
Oh, crap. I just realized I just responded to Dalli.
I remember him from that last time I actually paid attention to this thread.
Someone!
Anyone!
Quickly toss me a rope, please.! I just stepped in quicksand. ;)
I love it when Dalli_x wanders in drops a post and newbies start arguing with him.

You're not a newbie, you'll need the lasso of truth if you've argued with him twice.

200w.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes