Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
It is most likely because DPC doesn't want to show the main LI's having sex with characters other than the MC, even if it happened in a flashback.
View attachment 4119688
View attachment 4119690
I really enjoyed reading the cope on the subreddit back in the day about this, where they truly believed that Chad and Sage have fucked many times before and just suddenly stopped when the MC entered the picture. They tend to give DPC a lot more credit for his writing than he actually deserves, even if he's the best when it comes to AVN standards. It's just that they can't really back up their headcanon stuff that they always come up with and will instead downvote your comments whenever you bring it up.
It's part of the basis for why Sage is written as a horny nymphomaniac, because she apparently hasn't fucked anyone at all before the MC came over to B&R. That's probably also why she says at the preps' party that guys usually don't reject her if you aren't Sage's fuckbuddy yet and why she tells the MC that he's her "only release" without elaborating much further, yet there's no context provided by the story as to how her and Chad's prior relationship was with the plotline mostly consisting of them being very close to breaking up without Sage wanting to accept it and then finally them breaking up. The only little bit we've gotten is seeing in a flashback how Chad didn't seem to really give a shit about her (not that much has changed between them in that regard either) and for some reason Sage being head-over-heels into him. It's a poor excuse to avoid complaints from people.

It's one of the more idiotic plot points in the entire game on Sage's behalf, that's for sure. She would've noticed it sooner or later, there's no question about that at all unless she's just incredibly ignorant which doesn't really line up with her character development consistently. But to not notice anything over the course of many years? Yeah, it's DPC being a crybaby about it and wanting to do it his initially planned way regardless of whether it reasonably aligns with the rest of the story's progression. There are many moments in Being a DIK which are illustrative of his personality when it comes to this. It's the same reason he hates criticism, be it constructive or not, because he knows that players notice these things the same way he does (he's not dumb, just childish) but because of his ego and being blinded by it, he doesn't want to accept that what he's originally written is not always the best path to go and that he could change some things up as he goes along with his writing.
I don't think most Being a DIK fans pay much attention to the plot. I mean, there are still a lot of fans who don't believe Quinn (with Riona's help) was the one that betrayed the DIKs.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
How do i tell Zoey i dont like her anymore without her doing something drastic.
I mean the bus has already passed, literally, bus has already passed lmao
Too late now.
Well, I'd say a sure hint would be at the thanksgiving party to tell Jacob you're cool with him hitting on her.
Although, that might turn her into a a stalking psychopath. With DPC, you can't really tell in advance.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: iamcomming

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
It wasn't blackmail. :cautious:
The noble Sir Theobald von Burke was forced to save Lady Jill's honor from a dirty peasant. :WeSmart:
Because he, Sir Theobald, is Lady Jill's true destiny. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a blackmail, don't twist the narrative sir karamba. Sir Tyballs blackmail lady Jill because he know he does not stand a chance against Sir Fuckface

• Haha
Reactions: Mordreut

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It is a blackmail, don't twist the narrative sir karamba. Sir Tyballs blackmail lady Jill because he know he does not stand a chance against Sir Fuckface
Sir Fuckface ? What a ridiculous joke.:cautious:
This peasant has no place in a noble society.
Lady Jill belongs to Sir Theobald.
This is her destiny!
This is an immutable truth, it is a given and objective reality.
And there's no point arguing about it.
511a3a9b-f415-4458-a216-a4ee1eacf2c9_video.gif
And peasant...
Well, let someone else get him.:sneaky:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
On Quinn's manipulations inside HOTs. A few thoughts. Keep in mind that Quinn is a sophomore (second year in college). That means she hasn't been building this "shadow business empire" for very long, definitely not since day one of joining HOTs. Definitely not for years. She needs time to scout out the situation and decide who's right for her business.
Drug circle.
Initially involved: Quinn and Riona.
Patron: Buddy, Rox criminal partner
Clients/informants: Tommy and Rusty, Dawe, the dude from preps, Heather, MC in Quinn's path since Ep. 10., Sally, Lily and the Pink Rose girls, Vinny.
Likelihood of Reveal: Low to begin with until Quinn started her stupid expansion and turf war with Vinny. I don't think HOTs will be unaware that Riona is missing.
Prostitution circle.
Initially involved: Quinn, Riona, Sarah and Mel.
Camila and Mona joined in, Mona jumped off and almost ruined Quinn's entire conspiracy by starting to talk.
Patron: Stephen Burke.
Informed: MC from the very beginning (it was stupid of Quinn to tell a guy she barely knew that she offers sex for money - that part of the game is really poorly written, I don't believe that Quinn is that stupid), maybe some college guys who use the girls for sex know about it. Of course, game will not say anything about it, DPC avoids sexual interactions of MCs partners with other guys. But here the information leak is possible.
Lily is also aware of this, as well as about drugs. In general, Lily is possibly the smartest character in the game, with her intelligence sheyou should go to work in the Mossad / CIA and not study to become a doctor and really, she is much smarter than Sage. Probably on par with Bella.
Next, a potential leak - a rumor about a free tuition. Because it exists and the way to get it is through Stephen's bed. Mona's fire was put out by kicking her out, but then Maya comes and continues to blab about it. I'm sure that Sage will start thinking and looking for the source of rumors. Who could spill the beans? Camila, for example. She's not thrilled with what she's doing and could hypothetically vent like Mona. Or Mona could come back to the scene, accusing Stephen of sexual harassment and corruption at B&R.
At the start of the game, Quinn had a pretty good cover for her business, the chances of a leak were minimal, and it's hard to blame Sage for being stupid for not noticing anything. But with Quinn's management, her impulsive and short-sighted decisions (Chess is not real fucking life, Quinn!), her cover could collapse at any moment. It worked for a while, but in the long run, Sage will have more opportunities to find out the truth, or perhaps Quinn will be exposed in another way.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Sir Fuckface ? What a ridiculous joke.:cautious:
This peasant has no place in a noble society.
Lady Jill belongs to Sir Theobald.
This is her destiny!
This is an immutable truth, it is a given and objective reality.
And there's no point arguing about it.
View attachment 4119885
And peasant...
Well, let someone else get him.:sneaky:
Last time I check with Lady Jill. She kick Sir Tyballs in the BALLS. So that so called destiny of yours is false

By the way who's the girl in the pic she is beautiful or is that an A.I. render?

Also us that Tyballs or Giga Chad

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The gun that Viny show to mc is a real deal and is still with him. The gun Tommy shows to Quinn in the rooftop is a replica toy gun that they keep inside the safe
I'm tap'd out in terms of discussing details.
Glad you decided to take up that mantle. :ROFLMAO:

But I was just going to sit back and wait for the moment he reread that conversation with Quinn and Tommy on the roof top. It's more fun that way.
:cool:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm guessing most people dislike Sage just because she cheated on Chad with MC. Although the game avoids this, many take it too personally, forgetting that netori is a pretty popular trope in AVN.
If people hit on Sage, while knowing she's in relationship, and they end up disliking her because she fucked their character instead of her boyfriend, when they're the one who instigated the whole thing, then it's some impressive piece of cognitive dissonance and double standards on their part.

But somehow i don't think there's that many people who sympathize with poor piece of shit Chad after he assaulted their MC and tried to beat his face in.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But you see, i never knew there were 2 separate guns.
The way i read that dialogue, is that Tommy lied to MC about the gun being fake but its not fake, its real

Also how do you explain a prop gun laying down on the ground, its gotta be from Vinny
But Vinny never dropped the gun

He, show the Gun
BeingADIK 2024-10-11 01-11-50-99.jpg

Punching MC in the Face with the Gun
BeingADIK 2024-10-11 01-11-54-77.jpg

Putting Away the Gun . and Walks out
BeingADIK 2024-10-11 01-12-04-35.jpg

and Tommy pick up a BOOK :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2024-10-11 01-12-19-26.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes