Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
I'm pretty sure the restaurant has been going on for many, many years. Because let's be realistic, Quinn could barely outsmart a pumpkin, and in my mind there's no way she has the skills to set something like this up. It has most likely in the past been run by the HOT President and passed on to their successor, but Sage had to get skipped, because while Burke might not care what she gets up to. He does know that she would never go for it, and would bring the whole thing crashing down if she found out about it.

The drug trade, I think she probably did set up herself, whether Burke is even aware of it, remains to be seen.

Sage could get skipped because Stephen didn't want her daughter be an accomplice, so the restaurant went to the next best candidate, Quinn. Even it's reasonable Quinn got accepted as reject (Tommy said Quinn was a reject, right?) with a free tuition if she accepted being the ringleader of the restaurant

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Well that took a few coffees to wade through those pages this morning.

I didn't see anyone mention, she's just gosh darn cute. That's wife material right there. And I'm gonna slap a ring on it as soon as I can. :love:

View attachment 4120038
Artwork....
Sage the perfect wife...
1960s artwork setting and style. Perfect home and her dressed as the perfect wife in a perfect wife dress.

Blowing MC and all his buddies during football half-time in front of the TV.

"Honey, is it half-time yet?"

1728656835778.png

• Haha
Reactions: Vill3m

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
I'm just going to answer satirically, so don't take this as fact (because I don't know for certain). But considering the amount of sneaking around and covert shit going on, I'm going to wager Langley, Virginia.
:sneaky:
Sure, why not? Being the AAAs the elite unit, known by his tactics, intelligence and subtlety, and Arieth the director

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020

I've mostly been working on art this week, but I also wrote and coded a section of the episode that needed some extra treatment.

I've worked through all the dialogue I wrote recently for Sage's branch and created all the art needed for it. However, all of her content isn't completely done yet.

I am working on art for a special branched part of the episode. I estimate I need 300+ renders to create the scenes associated with this special part. The environment is designed, the characters are set up, and I have begun posing it. I will be able to pose renders at a good rate next week.

I currently have 250 static renders in the render queue, and I hope to get a couple of good previews out of them.

Furthermore, I plan to start working on a lewd scene soon, but since the animation queue is still big, I'd rather keep the momentum up by working on static renders for a bit longer.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I'm afraid season 11 won't be released until the next summer :eek: :eek: :eek: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Brother no offense, but that's a Dalli level strech theory lol

The only girl who I could see having a lewd scene with the MC + J/M is Sage and maybe Lily.

Both were mentioned as attractive to J/M and have been fairly close in the last episodes.

Jill as well, but no way in hell we see her in a foursome.
Are you sure???

I am currently working on scenes that include a four-some with Jill and another that includes a J/M and Mel. KaiserST, while producing great analysis in most situations is wrong in this matter.

I am working on art for a special branched part of the episode. I estimate I need 300+ renders to create the scenes associated with this special part. The environment is designed, the characters are set up, and I have begun posing it. I will be able to pose renders at a good rate next week.

I currently have 250 static renders in the render queue, and I hope to get a couple of good previews out of them.

Furthermore, I plan to start working on a lewd scene soon, but since the animation queue is still big, I'd rather keep the momentum up by working on static renders for a bit longer.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

I've mostly been working on art this week, but I also wrote and coded a section of the episode that needed some extra treatment.

I've worked through all the dialogue I wrote recently for Sage's branch and created all the art needed for it. However, all of her content isn't completely done yet.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I honestly don't get why he bothers with these "nothing-burgers" for updates. Since he stopped giving progress numbers, are they updates? 'cause I give less than zero fucks about what he ate for breakfast. Maybe that's just me?

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
I honestly don't get why he bothers with these "nothing-burgers" for updates. Since he stopped giving progress numbers, are they updates? 'cause I give less than zero fucks about what he ate for breakfast. Maybe that's just me?
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and if he doesn't get enough fibre into his diet, he's gonna get backed up. You don't find this riveting? :unsure:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
View attachment 4122223

'But good on you, for admitting you can't cook rice'

stand proud you cooked
What can I say, my days of heating up "Chef Boyardee" and "Ramen noodles" are far behind me.
:cool:
guys share your favourite funny moment . for me its breaking tybalts teeths and balls
That's not really a funny moment per se, albeit a rather satisfying one. But I'd have to say it was the eating of the mushrooms for me. I'll hand it to DPC on that one, it really made me laugh.:)

WinstonChurchill Shows

Formerly 'ajajaj9820'
Dec 17, 2022
What can I say, my days of heating up "Chef Boyardee" and "Ramen noodles" are far behind me.
:cool:

That's not really a funny moment per se, albeit a rather satisfying one. But I'd have to say it was the eating of the mushrooms for me. I'll hand it to DPC on that one, it really made me laugh.:)
nice choice brother , the tree humping was marvelous

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
nice choice brother , the tree humping was marvelous
then there's these little scenes. Which in this case really made me laugh because the MC name I chose there really fits into that conversation. If of course you get the reference.
Being a DIK101700.jpg
Being a DIK101711.jpg
Being a DIK101735.jpg
Being a DIK101742.jpg
Being a DIK101748.jpg
Being a DIK101755.jpg
And after some reflection of that convo, it would have been even funnier if I had chosen "AJ Rimmer" instead. That'll be for the next playthrough. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes