Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
All these posts about possible foursomes with Josy/Maya .. is it really this hot for you?

Two hot chicks are really enough lol, afterwards it becomes hard to split your attention at least somewhat evenly and becomes more like work than fun lol.

I honestly just want more 1on1 scenes with both of them or more casual threesomes (not in a swimming bath or them wearing strange costumes). Both look the most sexy being dressed casually too.

In general I feel like so far the JM throuple lacks deepth and emotions and the only moments we got that was when its only with one of them, its always kinda shallow and/or awkward when all three of them are around imo.

The relationship aspect is lacking despite both of maya and josy do want a "normal" relationship while it (was) the other way around with sage for example, there was a lot of good relationship building despite she didnt wanted to be a "girlfriend" in the beginning (and than went all in lol)

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
While today update is underwhelming it has some useful info.

The size of the static queue (250 renders) plus the fact the animation queue is fairly large (probably 30+)

There have been much worse reports data wise.

I honestly prefer getting something every week, even if it sometimes isn't much.
Saying "update is underwhelming" is putting it mildly.

And this whole new culture of "oh well even if it's so little we have to be grateful" is a new level of brown-nosing and acceptance of getting less and being happy with it. This new tactic of DPC to keep progress numbers hidden is nothing short of a way to discourage people from getting a proper development map, so players get even more "edgy" about how most likely Ep12 will fall close to a 2 yr dev cycle.

It's not working.
If anything, it's going to have the opposite effect if DPC thought obscuring numbers would have a positive outcome. And this has already begun, and I don't mean myself. I'm actually late to that party by several months.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Saying "update is underwhelming" is putting it mildly.

And this whole new culture of "oh well even if it's so little we have to be grateful" is a new level of brown-nosing and acceptance of getting less and being happy with it. This new tactic of DPC to keep progress numbers hidden is nothing short of a way to discourage people from getting a proper development map, so players get even more "edgy" about how most likely Ep12 will fall close to a 2 yr dev cycle.

It's not working.
If anything, it's going to have the opposite effect if DPC thought obscuring numbers would have a positive outcome. And this has already begun, and I don't mean myself. I'm actually late to that party by several months.
I mean youre kinda right but DPC doesnt give a shit anyway so its kinda a nothing-burger. He doesnt even give a shit about really valid and impactful feedback he surely wont care what people think about this decision.

I dont even really get it as his numbers (renders&animation/week) are usually superior to all other avn's, his development speed is good and yet he feels the need to hide it.

But its obvious that he doesnt want people to make any "development maps", he just does his thing and when its ready its ready. Its probably less pressure for him that way and he simply doesnt care how anxious or impatient his fans and supporters are lol

You make it sound like it will turn into a huge disaster for him but it wont, even if some patreons quit because of it, he doesnt give a shit.

Reactions: Gunizz

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I mean youre kinda right but DPC doesnt give a shit anyway so its kinda a nothing-burger. He doesnt even give a shit about really valid and impactful feedback he surely wont care what people think about this decision.

I dont even really get it as his numbers (renders&animation/week) are usually superior to all other avn's, his development speed is good and yet he feels the need to hide it.

But its obvious that he doesnt want people to make any "development maps", he just does his thing and when its ready its ready. Its probably less pressure for him that way and he simply doesnt care how anxious or impatient his fans and supporters are lol

You make it sound like it will turn into a huge disaster for him but it wont, even if some patreons quit because of it, he doesnt give a shit.
Everything you said is 100% true.

My disappointment is indeed with his morons on patreon. One thing I learned in business is, when you want to make a dent in a company or business is to set your aim on their bank accounts. That's the only time they listen. When their profits fall below what they think is acceptable is when they clean the wax out of their ears and pretend to give a shit about you and listen. So long as there are retards on Patreon treating him like he walks on water, this shit will only get worse.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Never going to happen.

Mark my words I honestly doubt that Jill will even get a threesome.
The foursome, as I said, is highly unlikely (like 0.01%)... The threesome with Bella is unlikely but I can't say impossible, I will say like 5%

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020

My disappointment is indeed with his morons on patreon. One thing I learned in business is, when you want to make a dent in a company or business is to set your aim on their bank accounts. That's the only time they listen. When their profits fall below what they think is acceptable is when they clean the wax out of their ears and pretend to give a shit about you and listen. So long as there are retards on Patreon treating him like he walks on water, this shit will only get worse.
I fully agree... Until DPC realizes his pocket isn't as full as it should, he will always have the option of procrastinate because he is being paid

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

I mean im honestly somewhat fine with it/dont care too much.

As long as he keeps giving us a good product i take no numbers in devlogs (which i rarely read anyway) over devs who produce detailed devlogs every week showcasing how they produced 5 renders this week :ROFLMAO:

And there are two sides of the coin, devs who tend to listen to their communitys (too much) are rarely successful as they compromise their vision for money (just look at all the devs adding ntr for example because they have two whales into it or whatever).

Being a DIK would be a different (worse) game if DPC would have listened to the whiny bitchy avn community who expect all girls to be virgins and no other guys existing.

So yeah thats why im fine with it even if the dev takes decisions i dislike, i would never be a nonstop supporter tho

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
And there are two sides of the coin, devs who tend to listen to their communitys (too much) are rarely successful as they compromise their vision for money (just look at all the devs adding ntr for example because they have two whales into it or whatever).

Being a DIK would be a different (worse) game if DPC would have listened to the whiny bitchy avn community who expect all girls to be virgins and no other guys existing.

So yeah thats why im fine with it even if the dev takes decisions i dislike, i would never be a nonstop supporter tho
Again I can't disagree.
But also, when dev cycles get this long, having a rough idea of where progress is at is an excellent way to squelch the "When's the next update coming?" gang.

And I also agree with devs giving into compromising their vision of their product, typically ends up chasing the main player base away, for the pleas of a minority. And it's not because that minority cries and screams the loudest that it means they have to be catered to. Young devs need to learn that if they want to succeed. But DPC is anything but a young dev.

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
I mean im honestly somewhat fine with it/dont care too much.

As long as he keeps giving us a good product i take no number in devlogs (which i rarely read anyway) over devs who produce detailed devlogs every week showcasing how they produced 5 renders this week :ROFLMAO:

DPC has said this before, hes not going back to work on this after the VN is finished, so we should be happy that he wants to do massive updates. Its gonna be over one day... and yeah he is not forcing anyone to sub to his patreon, ppl do it because they are addicted to this fine ass game

Reactions: Krytax123

WinstonChurchill Shows

Formerly 'ajajaj9820'
Dec 17, 2022
While today update is underwhelming it has some useful info.

The size of the static queue (250 renders) plus the fact the animation queue is fairly large (probably 30+)

There have been much worse reports data wise.

I honestly prefer getting something every week, even if it sometimes isn't much.

A+ for effort lol

Never going to happen.

Mark my words I honestly doubt that Jill will even get a threesome.

Now welcome to the hell of waiting for the next update.

You joined fairly late in the cycle, only some 3-4 months for you.

Just wait for when u gotta wait a full cycle, that's when sanity starts to slip.
don't know why but this image came to mind instantly image_2024-10-11_233656985.png

Reactions: KaiserST

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
All these posts about possible foursomes with Josy/Maya .. is it really this hot for you?

Two hot chicks are really enough lol, afterwards it becomes hard to split your attention at least somewhat evenly and becomes more like work than fun lol.

I honestly just want more 1on1 scenes with both of them or more casual threesomes (not in a swimming bath or them wearing strange costumes). Both look the most sexy being dressed casually too.

In general I feel like so far the JM throuple lacks deepth and emotions and the only moments we got that was when its only with one of them, its always kinda shallow and/or awkward when all three of them are around imo.

The relationship aspect is lacking despite both of maya and josy do want a "normal" relationship while it (was) the other way around with sage for example, there was a lot of good relationship building despite she didnt wanted to be a "girlfriend" in the beginning (and than went all in lol)
Well that depends, if you look at it like your typical AVN and it's just the MC servicing 4 women? nah boring, but if it's an actual 4-way and the girls are all interacting with each other as well as the MC? Then hell yes. Though I'm much more interested in them exploring their relationship, but it wouldn't bother me if they decided to invite sage in for some fun at some point.

WinstonChurchill Shows

Formerly 'ajajaj9820'
Dec 17, 2022
Tybalt is a classic, but i choose another two: the nerd beating Derek after the wedgie and Tommy's reaction after the Josy/Maya threesome
fk. the threesome relationship never interested me so I never went with it and you saying tommy finds out just gave me a reason to go with it . Thanks for the info

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I am working on art for a special branched part of the episode. I estimate I need 300+ renders to create the scenes associated with this special part. The environment is designed, the characters are set up, and I have begun posing it. I will be able to pose renders at a good rate next week.
I know what this means, it's so obvious :sneaky:
Yoga Girl Interlude.gif

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
fk. the threesome relationship never interested me so I never went with it and you saying tommy finds out just gave me a reason to go with it . Thanks for the info
Believe me, just watching the whole scene deserves the josy/maya path even if you hate it

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Keep dreaming. Although I would prefer yoga girl branch than many of the other options.

But the problem is... Did you dare to cheat your goddess Isabella?
You need to learn to read between the lines. DPC said it's a special branch, not a Main Girl or Others branch. Yoga Girl is indeed special, and deserves her own branch.

Cheat on her? Never. That's why God created multiple saves :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes