funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
How you sound:

That being said, the garbage part of it is the descriptions. Who wants to spend their brainpower on a game designed to make your other brain active :BootyTime:
I'm trying to find something funny in what you said.
And I'm struggling to find it.

But on the other hand, considering the source, I'm not surprised. But I'll at least refrain from describing how you sound (it wouldn't be flattering). Instead, let me help you out. I know these steps may sound intimidating, but I assure you, they're really easy to follow.

Step 1
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.

Step 2
Add a table spoon of salt to the water
Optional: You can also add half a tablespoon of butter. (It's a personal choice)

Step 3
Add 1 cup of white rice to the boiling water.

Step 4
Take the pot off the stove and let sit for about 8-10 mins depending on the consistency of your liking.

Enjoy.
:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Bella had some good ones. Beer Pong Smack is hilarious and the Ass Man ones

View attachment 4123536
View attachment 4123538
The thing about "use the fucking computer" is that we've never seen Bella act like that before. Sure we've seen her yell, be outraged, etc, but here she's lashing out just to vent her frustration regarding her emotions. And it gives us a funny as fuck—dare I say, iconic—scene :KEK:

And she has a point, fucking Eugene really did go straight to her instead of even trying himself first, that curly-headed fuck :HideThePain:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
I'm trying to find something funny in what you said.
And I'm struggling to find it.

But on the other hand, considering the source, I'm not surprised. But I'll at least refrain from describing how you sound (it wouldn't be flattering). Instead, let me help you out. I know these steps may sound intimidating, but I assure you, they're really easy to follow.

Step 1
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.

Step 2
Add a table spoon of salt to the water
Optional: You can also add half a tablespoon of butter. (It's a personal choice)

Step 3
Add 1 cup of white rice to the boiling water.

Step 4
Take the pot off the stove and let sit for about 8-10 mins depending on the consistency of your liking.

Enjoy.
:cool:
Oh wow, a rice recipe, how wonderful... Wonder what the correlation is with the original point I made? :BootyTime:
View attachment “Man wtf is you talking bout_” - Boondocks meme.mp4

Oh, and here's a step for you:

1) Learn to improve your sense of humor.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Multiple saves? Heresy!!!!! All your saves must be used only in Isabella :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Multiple saves means multiple walkthrough means we can have a serious relationship with every woman in different timeline in this case save files. They will never know

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Behold, poor fellow, this is His Excellency Sir Theobald von Burke, Duke of Preps, in person.
View attachment 4121647
You can deny the obvious, it won't change anything. Lady Jill belongs to Sir Theobald.
By the way, Josy belongs to that young man, Stephen, the son of the owner of the small store where she worked until recently. And Sage, of course, belongs to Chad. :whistle:
i am sorry. the truth will be painful, but you have to be strong. i am sure, choosed Quinn will help you see throug the darkness. if you read the holy novel of dik, you can see Sage and Jojo belongs to choosed Quinn the keeper of holy grail. they wear the cover uniform of the blessed restaurant. it is the undeniable symbol
the three comrade, Stephen, Chad, Theobald has common desteny. hard suffering without womans. because they three are sinner. they three insulted and do unnamed terrible things against the choosed Quinn's divine promised partner. it means, no woman may belonging to Theobald the third Sinner. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Even if it is new, I can't see Burke sitting back and letting Quinn make the decisions on something that can end his career.
what if we play the idea? Quinn set up everything, but she isnt enough clever, got caught by Burke. Burke is full of bad feelings, suffered much. maybe he take advantage over Quinn and forced her to give him girls. even he pay the tution, what is enough big thing. so, it is motivation to the girls and guarantee to him to Quinn isnt make secretly circle of girls without him. (older girls can tell the new girls about the tution if Quinn doesnt.) (gossip is spreadind pretty fast.)

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
what if we play the idea? Quinn set up everything, but she isnt enough clever, got caught by Burke. Burke is full of bad feelings, suffered much. maybe he take advantage over Quinn and forced her to give him girls. even he pay the tution, what is enough big thing. so, it is motivation to the girls and guarantee to him to Quinn isnt make secretly circle of girls without him. (older girls can tell the new girls about the tution if Quinn doesnt.) (gossip is spreadind pretty fast.)
Yeah. That wouldn't surprise me at all.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes