ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She's the one who made poor Tommy an addict
and Sage made Chad Gay, :eek: Fuck, now I worry for my MC eventually end up with Derek in the end:eek:

IF it already did not happen, MC might have an another dream when he remember the event of one of his drunk adventure :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2024-10-12 07-51-14-11.jpg

Reactions: Ahrimy

Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024

I've mostly been working on art this week, but I also wrote and coded a section of the episode that needed some extra treatment.

I've worked through all the dialogue I wrote recently for Sage's branch and created all the art needed for it. However, all of her content isn't completely done yet.

I am working on art for a special branched part of the episode. I estimate I need 300+ renders to create the scenes associated with this special part. The environment is designed, the characters are set up, and I have begun posing it. I will be able to pose renders at a good rate next week.

I currently have 250 static renders in the render queue, and I hope to get a couple of good previews out of them.

Furthermore, I plan to start working on a lewd scene soon, but since the animation queue is still big, I'd rather keep the momentum up by working on static renders for a bit longer.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
We have no idea how much has been done. Is it 70, 80%? On the whole, it's not a big deal. I'm guessing about 8000 renders or more and about 400-450 animations in total. He already said he was thinking about splitting the episode into 2 parts, so I think I'm close to the truth. And it will take 10 hours to go through the whole episode on the first blind playthrough. I'll be honest: I've never liked long episodes. It's really boring, especially when there's so much branching in the game. To go through Lily's branch for example, you'll have to go through 10-12 hours again.
It takes more skill to write a short story than to write a long one. Chekhov wrote about the need to remove everything unnecessary to leave everything necessary. But probably DPС doesn't know that or doesn't want to do that. It's better to make several short episodes with a concentrated plot than to write one big one. The reader will get tired and their attention will be scattered.
Just imagine having to go through one episode a month over and over again to open all the branches. It's more like agony.
And so...the episode certainly won't come out this year. It's impossible.

its weird, but i exactly wanted her to cheat on Chad to win over Chad. and it makes her not enough good for any relationship.
so
she gave me what i wanted -> not good :ROFLMAO:
if she wouldnt gave me what i wanted -> bad
she has a situation where she cant win, cant be good.

as i recall, Sage and Chad are toughter for 2 year at least. Sage probably as any other girl, want bf from near 15(?) years old times. if Sage is 23, that mean 2 out of 8 is 25% of her "love time". i give her, its pretty deep. i cant recall any dialog about she had other bf, so maybe he is her first relationship. and maybe for sexaully too (she had not threesome too, so why not). that makes it more deep for her. plus, Chad cheat on him, takes her as nothing as you said. so, Chad makes a feeling in Sage, she will lose him. peoples dont like losing for sure. (Chad deny the cheating at first)

Quinn bought lessons and other things from Sally. after Sally is clever, this lie fit very well. probably Karen, the another nerd has good grades too. if there was others, than probably Quinn tell something false to Sage. Later Sage just accept the fact, Quinn is very popular.
Quinn and Rio started fought in the game. Rio say to Cammy they were "=" /partners in the past, and Quinn wasnt her boss. so, maybe it was only at few times. maybe they were just lucky. but honestly, if i hear two woman's fight, but dont understand the words, i wont think they had an illegal restaurant + magic mushroom and magic dust shop. + Sage trust in Quinn, so lower chance for eavesdropping.

ps: mc is retarded, the story and other parts why not?:LOL:
So, is Sage really a virgin if this is her first relationship? For a virgin, she's got quite a few... experience. Same goes for Josy and Maya. But okay that's just a feature of a genre where even virgins know how to suck cock properly.
I'm missing information in general. The fact that Chad was gay explains a lot, but it doesn't explain how Sage, who she said suspected he was gay, continued to tolerate and wait. Wait for what? I really hope ep11 will explain a lot about her relationship with Chad.
As for Quinn. By the way, she's been supplying drugs to all her friends except her. Literally everyone. That's Heather, Sarah, Melanie, Elena. Tommy or Johnny could have accidentally blabbed. She could have just overheard from the conversations at the party. I believe Sage knew her friend was dealing drugs anyway, she's indirectly mentioned it a couple times but turns a blind eye. Otherwise it's hard to explain.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
I could give you my guess as far as i remember.
Season 1, every 4 months. Season 2, roughly every 6-9 months. Season 3, its 9+ months
The progression is scary... We are talking about a last chapter with the endings releasing after more than two years, even three... I think I will include my BADIK saves in my will :eek: :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19Castiel23

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
We have no idea how much has been done. Is it 70, 80%? On the whole, it's not a big deal. I'm guessing about 8000 renders or more and about 400-450 animations in total. He already said he was thinking about splitting the episode into 2 parts, so I think I'm close to the truth. And it will take 10 hours to go through the whole episode on the first blind playthrough. I'll be honest: I've never liked long episodes. It's really boring, especially when there's so much branching in the game. To go through Lily's branch for example, you'll have to go through 10-12 hours again.
It takes more skill to write a short story than to write a long one. Chekhov wrote about the need to remove everything unnecessary to leave everything necessary. But probably DPС doesn't know that or doesn't want to do that. It's better to make several short episodes with a concentrated plot than to write one big one. The reader will get tired and their attention will be scattered.
Just imagine having to go through one episode a month over and over again to open all the branches. It's more like agony.
And so...the episode certainly won't come out this year. It's impossible.

So, is Sage really a virgin if this is her first relationship? For a virgin, she's got quite a few... experience. Same goes for Josy and Maya. But okay that's just a feature of a genre where even virgins know how to suck cock properly.
I'm missing information in general. The fact that Chad was gay explains a lot, but it doesn't explain how Sage, who she said suspected he was gay, continued to tolerate and wait. Wait for what? I really hope ep11 will explain a lot about her relationship with Chad.
To answer the question, we lack an important date... When did Sage and Chad start dating? I they after they start university studies, its plausible Sage is so experienced, but if they the are a high school couple... Two options: Sage has been cheating Chad many years or he isn't 100% gay (in a previous post I theorized he was bisexual or at least he came out at some late point in their relationship) I can't imagine Sage in relationship without sex during months, even years (we can just check the beginning of her path), so if this situation lasted too much time, Sage could have another lover before Tremolo

So many possibilities, we need a Sage's flashback as soon as possible :cool:;);)

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes